Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2003, 02:29 AM   #1  
Miss. Brat

S/C/G: 262/262/140

Height: 5'3"

Default Almost Sunday

Hi everyone. I have a few minutes to post right now. I have had my in laws here since Tuesday and I am getting drained. I had to go to WI today and I am up 2 pounds not bad being as eating is off the wall right now. We went to the beach Thursday, and the guys all went fishing Friday and Saturday. I was left without a car of my own. I could of driven MIL van but I like my van. I am not used to having people around me so much.
I can't comment to each of you but here goes what I can say:
I am so sorry about the cat I hope she turns up still and she can. I had a cat hide for over 2 week when we were moving and I went to the house on final time and she was there crying for me.
Congrats on ther baby news, Aunt to be news, stop smoking news, weight loss news, day off news, house news, wedding date news, wedding dress news and fun that goes with that, bridal shower for friend being over news..... Did I cover most of it?
Things that every woman needs?
New panties with the change of each season, their favorite cologne that makes them feel sexy, a pair of sweats that noone but her love holes and all, freedom to be themselves, fresh berries from their own garden, ok and one naughty thing.... it runs on batteries and is great when you are in the mood and noone is there with you!
Chat later all.
Daphne
Closed Thread