View Poll Results: What would you rather watch on TV?
Friends 12 44.44%
Ed 0 0%
Survivor 6 22.22%
Who Wants to be a Millionaire? 0 0%
Ally McBeal 1 3.70%
X-Files 0 0%
ER 2 7.41%
The Simpsons 2 7.41%
Dateline 0 0%
Buffy the Vampire Slayer 4 14.81%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2001, 05:36 PM   #31  
A Yankee in Virginia

Default What a looongg day it's been

And it's not over yet! At least two more hours 'til I go home, but I have a bunch of work still to do. I have a story due Thursday, and of course I've procrastinated and waited until the last minute. I might stay at work late tonight to try and get a draft done ... but I'm tired! I was out most of the day watching firefighters train, and I smell like smoke and my eyes are still watering!

But I've done OK eating-wise. For lunch I had a big salad. Granted, it had fried chicken strips and cheese on it , but it'll be my big meal for the day. I'm going to stay OP again, no matter what! And more exercise! I want to go to the gym, but I don't know if I'll get out in time. Why can't the gym be open 24 hours? Or at least until 10 p.m.

About my trip to Florida: Actually I'm going to visit my parents, who just moved there in November. They're in Jupiter, which is near West Palm Beach. Unfortunately, my b/f isn't going. His job wouldn't let him take a week off, even unpaid! But I have 3 weeks vacation this year, so I figure I might as well take a week and enjoy Florida. My parents and I get along really well, and my sister is there as well ... we're planning to the Keys for a few days and to some drive-through safari thing. But basically, I just want to sit by their pool and relax. I have an awful hard time destressing myself!

I know I'm not really responding to anyone, but boy, were there a lot of posts! Lolly, good to hear from you! Is that new Bridget book you're talking about? Really? I read both books as soon as they came out and I can't wait for the movie. I'm reading Helen Fielding's earlier book now, called Cause Celeb, and it's really quite good.

Belle: Congrats on the apt.! Target has decent cheap furniture and other niceties as well. And welcome, Lisa!

I was going to go back and read through the posts to respond to more folks, but I have to run.
Old 03-13-2001, 10:50 PM   #32  
CM
Chick

Hi all hope everyone had a great day! I am weighing in early Wed instead of Thurs this week, so wish me luck I’m OP all week but no exercise. Scale at work says I’ve maintained but I hope to lose.

Kirsty- One of the girls I work with saw the trailer but I think y’all are going to get to see it first. I wish I was here to post with y’all in the daytime. (I know I use the word “y’all” too much but I can’t find a better word and I talk like I write.) I know this is silly but I can’t ever remember that when I am posting at 9pm it’s like what 3am? there. I have a friend in Holland and when we try to call it’s always to late and she always calls while we’re still at work.

Kim- I don’t get to go to Florida ‘till May and can’t wait.

Belle- Wow I’m happy for you I wish I could move out (not enough$) I am sure you can make it on your own just have faith.

Lolly- Hi in Spain that must be so cool! I’ve never been out of the southern U.S.

Lisa- Welcome!

Tonya- I hate that about your land, there was a lot in the neighborhood I like best for sale and I could have had it but I would have really been stretching it to make the payment and by the time I could afford to build I would be old and gray.

Becky- Edge of Reason was good. It’s been awhile since I read the first but I really don’t have a favorite, I love series and things with sequels.

Hi to everyone I didn’t catch.
Closed Thread