Old 05-31-2013, 02:08 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Hello everyone and happy Friday!!!! Yah, so glad it is the end of the week... even with it being a short work week it has really seemed like a long one since we have the added work of the puppies. Heading to cycle class tonight and looking forward to it as I have not been to exercise since Monday! ugh, it is going to hurt a bit I have a feeling!

Bandit: Yes they sure are cute and a hand full but very loving and full of energy for being so young. Eager for the vet to check them out on Monday so that I can be sure I am taking care of them properly. I was down a lot from my last TOPS weigh in, 4.6 lbs but my official W/I is tomorrow at WW so we will see how that goes. I will have to add that title to my list! Thanks for sharing the title... I have been reading super slow these days... but like you I like to have one going at all times.

Judy and Life: Have a fabulous day and an even better weekend!
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 02:52 PM   #47  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Bandit here's to a :
Princess, you're going great!!! : to you. this is avery good thing.
I'm laughing because I bet chasing after the puppies is better exercise than almost anything else we could think to do. Maybe we should all come by and chase them with you!

I'm doing nicely, but restaurant eating and then overdoing yesterday fouled up my weight loss. I'm on today and it should be good from here on in.

I always like to come here and see how we're all doing. Thanks for keeping this thread going.

and : to all of us.

Tomorrow we'll see our little grandson get a yellow belt in karate. He's very proud of himself.
Judy
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 01:27 PM   #48  

Oh my it has been forever since i posted on here. I am so sorry for being MIA for so long. Still having stomach issues even after surgery and dealing with issues caused by Endo. I cant really complain because it is the reason i have lost so much weight. I cant over eat without paying for it dearly. I do need to work on eating healthier choices. I have been eating a no wheat and gluten diet to try to help with pain management. I am maintaining weight for the past few months at around 145-147. Still may have more surgerys in the future. We shall see.

Judy- It was so sweet to see that you remembered me and mentioned me. I figured after so long no one would remember me. Keep up the good work. Sounds like you are doing good. Congrats on the new grand daughter.

Hello to Princess, bandit, and Life4evr. Hope i didnt forget anyone.
CherryAutumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 04:32 PM   #49  
Chick

Hi Turtles,
Cherry, always good to hear from you. I feel as though we all know each other after so much time. Glad your weight is very low. : Sorry you're still having stomach problems. Sending : that you'll soon feel better.

Having a nice weekend. Food is okay, not terrible, but I still need to do better.
Hope you're all having a good weekend. We are finally getting some cool breezes here which are a good break from the heat. So crazy......winter and then sweltering summer. That's pretty much the way things have been going.

Okay, best wishes to Bandit and Princess and Life and Terri and Cherry.
Keep up the good work. Onward and downward we go!
Judy
Old 06-03-2013, 11:02 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Hi turtles & glad to see Cherry back with us again

Weather up here is still crazy. Lots of heavy rain over weekend.
I was way up at Tops (2.4#) so was not happy with that at all.
A few nights out & of course no exercise & these are the results.
But new week is here & I have my runners with me to get started back
walking at lunch time. No excuses - I really need REGULAR exercise

All - lets have a great week!
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 05:50 PM   #51  
Chick

Princess, you're right! Routine gets the weight off. good luck with the and We can do this.
judy!
: to everyone.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:09 AM   #52  

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday! Things are hoping here at puppy central and yes it is good exercise and seriously who has time to eat when we are trying to feed and potty puppies... LOL! Not to mention my day job!

Was down 1.8 at weigh in on Saturday so it is coming off slowly but surely!

Cherry! So good to see you posting again! we have missed you! Great job on the weight loss!

Bandit: Great time to review your plan and with the nicer weather maybe walking will help. I found that when I log my food I do much better then when I don't... not sure if that helps at all.

Judy: Hope you are still doing well and managing your crazy busy schedule!

Have to run!
Old 06-05-2013, 12:35 PM   #53  
Chick

Hi Turtles,
I am going to start a new thread. See you all at #288 Bale of Turtles doing the Right Thing.

Went to WW WI this morning and was up .6#. Not much of a gain, but I was hoping to lose.

See you all on the new thread. Keep on keepin' on!
Judy
234.6/201/180's and lower
Old 06-05-2013, 01:16 PM   #54  

Hello everyone and happy Wednesday to you all! It is a very pretty day here, warm and sunny, hard to argue with that!

The week is chugging along for me but with some high stress in my personal life it is hard to not hit the kitchen so I am struggling with that but will keep at it.

I have to go in for a procedure on Friday, nothing major at all, just something most of us need to go thru when we turn 50 I hear the prep is worse than the procedure so tomorrow should be really interesting!

Judy: I am sorry that you had a gain, that is no fun at all but you are doing so well in the grand scheme of things with everything going on so don't stress and I am sure you will see a loss next week.

Bandit: Any plans for the weekend?

Cherry: How are you doing so far this week?

Life: What have you been up to?

Last edited by Princess1122; 06-05-2013 at 01:18 PM.