Old 04-11-2013, 09:20 AM   #46  
Thursday Lady

It's raining---it's pouring...no walking outside today!

Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:14 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

What happened to Spring?? it's the middle of April and we're in for a snow & freezing rain storm -

since Saturday I've managed to lose 3 lbs - I'm really watching what I eat - I will officially weigh myself tomorrow(at home) - but it is encouraging - I really don't know why I can't continue to stay on track - I alway seem to derail along the way - well for today I will eat within my points -

hope everyone's well -

Jeanne - how are the wedding plans going? I'll bet it's really chaotic around your place - well take deep breaths and enjoy

have a great day everyone we deserve it

maureen
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:08 PM   #48  

Jeanne, how exciting!! Congrats to everyone!! I love babies!!

I have had pleurisy! Went to the dr last week, received a steroid shot, then I am on steroids for another week. He told me to be prepared to gain about 5 pounds. I almost cried since I had done well while I was gone. He said t just keep doing what I'm doing. I gained a pound, but I have lost it already! Walking does wonders. I am still tracking all of my foods, and I know that it does make a difference.

Sorry I've been missing on here.
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:32 PM   #49  
Thursday Lady

Well, I just lost my long post. Grrr...
Hi everyone.
Maureen, what a great loss. I hope your "official" weigh-in will show even more gone.

Tammy, I am so sorry about the pleurisy. (I don't even know what that is.). Oh yes, steroids will do a number on us. Keep walking.

Next week, I'm going to swim and walk. Something has to get my lazy metabolism going.

Have a good weekend.

Old 04-13-2013, 07:22 AM   #50  

just checking in - weighed myself(at home) and I'm down 3.4 lbs - Tina, I've been writing everything down too I think it really helps-I find if I don't I really can pretend I didn't eat it!!lol
Tammy sorry to hear about the pleurisy - hope all's well with you
Jeanne - one more week!!! breathe you'll be fine and it will be a great day
The weather here is ugly - but I plan on getting some walking in later - I do have to go shopping - our awards dinner is next saturday so I want to get something to wear.

take care and have a great Saturday
Old 04-13-2013, 10:33 AM   #51  

Pleurisy is an inflammation in the lining of the lungs, and it hurts like heck!! It is so much better with the steroids now. I can actually sneeze or cough without crying from the pain.

I have been tracking my food and exercise at Myfitnesspal.com I was doing it at Sparkpeople, but I like this one better I think. I lost another pound! Lauren is growling at me because when she was on steroids she gained about 5. lol

Dreary day and cool here today. Want to stay under a blanket and read.
Old 04-13-2013, 01:01 PM   #52  
Thursday Lady

Saturday,

I wish y'all had some of our sunny weather. It is so nice. I do not like rain!
We had roofers out to repair around one of the skylights. We had more rain Thursday night and everything seems fine now, thank goodness.

Maureen, that's a great loss. What are you looking for--a dress or a slacks outfit? If you find a decent dress, let me know.

Tammy, OUCH. I'm glad the steroids are helping you.

Okay, it's time for a healthy lunch.

Old 04-14-2013, 06:25 AM   #53  

good morning all

yesterday was my day #1 for the week and I went out at lunch with my brother & SIL and had an order of french fries!!! so not knowing how to count that I took off my 49 pts. So now I just have the daily points to use. I didn't get anything to wear saturday so I have to get out there today time's running out.

other than that not much happening around here. hope you all have a great Sunday
Old 04-16-2013, 09:27 AM   #54  

Hope you are able to find what you want Maureen! I giggled about the french fries. I rarely eat them, but when I do, I always know it is a gazillion calories. lol

Tina, you mentioned a healthy lunch. I have been doing so much better about eating healthy, and it is helping me to lose and to feel better.

I'm meeting a friend for lunch, so I hope I make wise choices.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:11 PM   #55  

Didn't make the best choices today. Ended up going over by 172 calories. I won't beat myself up about it though. Dreary, rainy day.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:57 PM   #56  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

Dropping by.

Things going ok. Still maintaining.

I have a new grandson!

It is colder than a well diggers butt in the Klondike here in western Nebraska. We've had a blizzard last Tuesday.

It snowed 4 inches last night and supposed to snow another 3-6 by tomorrow night. YUK!

Finally made a 5k, sponsored by my gym a couple of weeks ago. Didn't run it, just walked, but it was fun.

Signed up to do another one May 4. Hope I don't need snow shoes!

Peas, potatoes and onions in the garden, none have sprouted yet, thank goodness. Poor tulips are froze.

Work, bleh. Two emergency cat shaves the last 2 hours today. Long stories. I hate shaving cats. And I really hate getting scratched by cats that are sick and have poo all over there feet, and have not had a vaccination in years! Disinfect, disinfect, and do it again! Nasty!

Thankfully, did not get bit, but also got pee'd all over!

Anyway, mostly, everything is good. 83 WW meetings in a row without a miss!

Now, if WW would give me a prize, I'd be a totally happy camper!
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 12:10 AM   #57  

Janelle, congrats on the new grandson! I've done several 5k's, have never run one. The closest i came was last July, and I "shuffled" part of it. lol Way to go on all of those WW meetings!!

Met my friend, Carol, after school tonight, and we walked for an hour. It was so humid, and our hair was not pretty at all when we finished. Glad we did it though.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:37 AM   #58  

good morning everyone - Janelle you always sound so busy you make me tired - I had to go lay down after I read your post!!lol congrats on the new grandson.
Everyone else - hope all's well with you - I'm just plodding away - bumps along the way but that's life - I'll be so happy when I'm driving home from our dinner saturday night - so busy here but things seem to be under control. The Branch Managers arrive today - the rest of the employees come in tomorrow. It's always nice to see them again and to meet the new people.

well let's all have a great day we deserve it
Old 04-20-2013, 07:39 AM   #59  

today's the day of our big National training and awards dinner- I've been at the office since 6-it's going to be a long day - I'm not even sure if I'll have time to go home and change so I brought all my stuff for tonight with me- I have to help out making sure they have all the supplies they need for the training. We had a meet and greet last night at the pub where all the out of towners are staying. I bought a dress - 2 of the young ladies and myself went out after work on thursday - they think I'm going to look like a "Hot Mamma"!! LOL - I'll definitely get pictures - honestley they make me laugh!!

well, let's have a great day -wish me luck today

PS - between the extra control panty hose, the spanx and the built in control built into the dress I'll probably turn blue before the end of the evening!!!

Last edited by maureen kempster; 04-20-2013 at 07:41 AM.
Old 04-21-2013, 11:47 PM   #60  
Thursday Lady

hi all,
janelle, i'm glad you dropped in.

maureen, i definitely want to see pictures!!!!!
tammy, good for you walking.

we have been gone for a whole week. stayed on the beach most every day. i ate way too many bad things. larry if still off tomorrow. we will eat healthy.

Last edited by Tina; 04-21-2013 at 11:47 PM.