Old 05-10-2012, 03:08 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Hi turtles - week is flying by but I got lots done, which is great.

Judy - planning on getting my trailer opened this weekend and make sure
everything is running properly and take a few of the basics for now.
Going to movies Sat evening with the girls and for dinner beforehand.
So should be fun.
Too bad your hubby is sick - maybe some homemade soup or a hot casserole of some kind would be tasty. I made chili last night which was good.

Terri - your outfit sounds really cute, I love funky shoes

Princess - hope you are having a good week

All - good luck at the scales.
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 06:07 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Good Morning everyone and happy Friday to you all! So happy Friday is here because starting Monday morning it had been a really long week LOL - and it just kept on rolling from there!

DH and I have lots to get done this weekend including having our DGS over Saturday night for a sleep over... Sunday we will be spending with MIL for mothers day and next weekend we will travel to celebrate mothers day with my mom, my youngest DS is going to be away this weekend so I would imagine that I will celebrate the mothers day holiday at some point with my boys just not sure when and honestly everyone is so busy right now that if they just give me a hug and tell me that they love me that is enough.

Sounds like summer is coming if Bandit is getting her trailer ready to occupy! Yah!

I hope that Judy's husband gets better and Terri's hip is on the mend...

Have a great day all!
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 11:01 AM   #18  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

TGIF for all you working Turtles.

Princess, glad the week is over. You sound really busy, but in control. Yay!

Bandit, I know it's approaching summer when you get your trailer up and outfitted. Have fun.

Plans for mothers day have been put on hold here until I know more about dh's condition. We thought it was a flu, but are rethinking that since he's been under the weather since Tuesday. When he wakes up, I"ll get him to a doc.

To accompany that, I've been starving. I'm sure this is emotional hunger, but I've got a pot of soup on the stove and I'll have a bowl real soon.

Thanks for the good wishes. Have a great weekend/Mothers Day for those of you who are celebrating.
Love,
Judy
234.6/??/thinner
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 05:46 AM   #19  

Good morning everyone and happy Saturday, I had to pinch myself when I woke up to make that it was in fact Saturday and not a work day LOL - I need to get moving since W/I is at 7:00 and have a ton to do today.

Judy: I really and truly hope your DH is better and that it is not more serious! Take care of yourself and I am thinking of you and praying all turns out well!

Have to run - will hope back on later on.
Old 05-12-2012, 03:28 PM   #20  

Good afternoon everyone, quick flyby to say that I lost 1.8 today which is what I had gained while on vacation so all in all I was pretty pleased with that. Now back at it and heading to my 10% goal which is another 10 lbs away.

Have a great day!
Old 05-13-2012, 11:03 AM   #21  
Chick

Hi Gals,
Princess : weigh to go! So happy for your weight loss. That 10% is right around the corner.
I love your stick-to-it-ness! You're doing it!
Thanks for the thoughts about dh.
Got him to doctor, they're treating it like a walking pneumonia. I'm watching him carefully since he's not young. Finally getting some sleep.
On the not so funny side----he's lost about 6# since he has no appetite and I think I've probably gained it. I've been eating out of worry and boredom. I really don't leave the house for long since I want to make sure he's doing okay. Enuff about that! I'm sure he'll be fine. He's feeling better so each day I hope he'll be 100% and that should happen soon.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Turtles----whether you're a mom or still have a mom-----enjoy the day!
Lov,e
Judy
Old 05-14-2012, 04:46 AM   #22  

Good morning everyone and happy Monday! Boy that weekened went fast!

Judy: I sure hope your DH continues to improve... just take care of yourself! I am thinking about you guys and sending prayers your way!

Hope everyone has a great day today and a wonderful week!
Old 05-14-2012, 05:55 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 203/197/160

Height: 5.2.5

Happy belated Mothers Day Gals!

I'm up and at it! off to the Y.

Judy hope hubby is feeling better.
Princess I agree the weekend was a fly by!!!
Bandit! Hope you got your trailer all tuned up for the long weekend!!!
All have a great week!!

Terri
terrod99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:48 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Hi everyone - hope you all had a great Mothers Day weekend and enjoyed yourselfs.

Trailer opened and everything working, just couldn't cut the grass (too wet)
but was happy with what I got done. Went to movies Sat night and
seen Lucky One which I enjoyed.

Weigh in wasn't good - up 1# so hopefully will get that knocked off this week.
Thurs evening is our TOps walkathon fundraiser, and that will help with
expenses for our upcoming PRD in June.

Judy - hope hubby is improving, always stressful wehn family not well.

Princess - not job on dropping your holiday gain, thats the way to do it

Terri - hope your weekend was great as well.

All - heres hoping for good results this week at the scale.
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:04 AM   #25  

Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday to you all! We have had some really really nice weather here lately. The days are getting hot which the hubs hates and I love but I have been out working in the gardens when I can and that really helps put me in my happy place.

We are not doing a vegetable garden this year since the area where are garden is will be turned into a patio this year, at least that is our plan lol - so no home grown tomoatoes! UGH! Hopefully the markets will have good stuff this year to take the place of mine and I will figure out something for next year to have a garden again.

DH and I went to the gym last night and swam some laps and then sat in the hot tub... it was a wonderfully relaxing thing to do after a long Monday - hoping to get in a walk tonight with the dogs!

So what is everyone reading right now? I am on the second book of The Hunger Games - and while you can tell it was originally written for the younger set it really is a very good read.

Bandit: Being up on the scale is no fun and I hope you get that down really soon which I know you will! Did you get time with your DD over the weekend to celebrate Mothers Day?

Judy: How is your DH doing? Thinking about you and hoping things are getting much better!

Cherry: How are you doing? Have they figured out your tummy issues yet?

Terri: I work from home on Wednesdays and Friday so am thinking I might start to get to the gym on those mornings since it is very close to my home... heres to giving it my best shot!

Have a great day all!
Princess
Old 05-15-2012, 06:00 AM   #26  

I'm up and off to Y

Walked at lunch yesterday too!

Have a great day girls!

Terri
Old 05-16-2012, 05:25 AM   #27  

Good morning everyone and happy Wednesday! Got a walk in last night, just me and my big boy dog but he loves it! We took the old girl with us for a quicky around the park and then dropped her off at home, she just can not do much more than that but loves to go if even for a little while.

Talked to my mom last night and while her body is improving her emotions and mental outlook are not - I keep telling her to try hard so that she gets well enough so that we can go shopping this summer LOL! I am heading north to see her this weekend so am looking forward to that.

I have been hungry this week! Even with being very busy at work etc I am starving so am struggling with that and adding more veggies to my meals and remembering what my pal Bandit told me about increasing my protien so I nibble on turkey when I get home from work until I can get dinner ready and that helps.

Thinking I will take a few rounds at the park on my lunch since I am home today. Thought about going to the gym for the early morning cycle class at 5:45 or a swim and still might do that just not sure yet. Have to have my coffee and think about it

Have a great day all!
Old 05-16-2012, 07:26 AM   #28  

Happy Hump Day!
Long Weekend coming up for us Canandians! What about our American neighbors?

Didnot get out of bed this am have had 2 great days, Y in morning and walking at lunch the weather here is great!!!!!!!!!! Hope it sticks through the weekend.

Princess hope your Mom starts feeling better, she may be depressed? It oftened happens after a hosptialization. I am sure your visit will cheer her up!

Have a great day gals
Terri
Old 05-16-2012, 09:06 AM   #29  
Chick

Hi Turtles,
Thanks for the kind words for my dh. He is vastly improved. He still has a cough and has to watch that, but he is feeling much better!

Bandit, sorry you were up a pound. I'm sending : that this is a "losing" week for you.

Princess, you sound so determined and organized. Weigh to go! I'm sending prayers and good wishes for you mom. She'll be delighted to see you! I love that you're walking the dogs and they like it as much as you do!

Terri, you're doing great. Keep up the good work!

To all the other Turtles: Keep on keepin' on. None of this is easy, but it's all doable one step at a time.

I'll be visiting my sisters this week. My challenge will be to get some walking in and to really be careful with food since my weight is up again.
This gets tiresome, but then I stop and think that the way I'm eating now is the way I need to get and stay in better shape. Having my dh sick was tough for me. Having him get better is a big relief. Have a great day and week everyone!!!
Judy

Last edited by Itryharder; 05-16-2012 at 09:07 AM.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:55 AM   #30  

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday! I got in a walk at lunch with the one dog, left the old girl at home which did not make her happy! Went to knitting last night which was fun and good to see everyone.

Judy: Thrilled that your DH is getting better! I know that has to be stressful for you! Hope he continue to improve and enjoy your visit with your sisters.

Terri: Yes, I think depression is part of it along with a few other things going on, she is very full of self pity right now also along with not wanting to put the effort in to get her strength back - guess it could all be related.

Bandit: Hope your week is going great!

Life: How are you doing?

Cherry: Hope all is well!

I have to run!