Old 01-09-2012, 04:06 PM   #31  
Thursday Lady

Hi all,
We have had rain and more rain today. This morning, I took a quick trip to the grocery store for a few important items. It was only misting and I thought I could get home before it was bad. Wrong! I was there 15 minutes and, in that time, the bottom fell out! There was so much water in the streets and parking lot that my little Neon would've drowned.
So, I sat in the store for 3 hours ! I had a muffin and hot chocolate for my breakfast and then a Diet Coke and unhealthy sandwich for lunch.
I got almost home and had to park in a Jack in the Box parking lot and walk the rest of the way. When Larry gets home, we'll go retrieve it.
Tomorrow, I'll do all my Monday chores.

Susan, feel better!

Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:41 PM   #32  

Tina, that rain must have been awful!!!! Glad the Neon didn't drown!!
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:08 AM   #33  
Thursday Lady

Jeanne, Happy Birthday to you!

Last edited by Tina; 01-10-2012 at 09:09 AM.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:22 AM   #34  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

hi everyone! Wooosh! Yesterday was a great day....but back to reality tho!

Tina - thanks for the birthday wishes!

It is beautiful & sunny here today, but cold! 27 degrees! However...temps are rising and we are to get rain later today....turning to snow....they are calling for aprx 3" on friday! ok, we can deal with that!

I'm headed to the post office to ship some orders, then to tan, then to get my nails done (my gift from sweet kait) and then to kohls to get some new bras!

I hate to spend my money on those...haha!

Well everyone have a great day! Talk to you later!
jeanne

Last edited by jar1965; 01-11-2012 at 09:22 AM.
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:39 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone

I'm going nuts here!! I don't get my internet, cable and land line until saturday. That was fine on the weekend because I had so much to do. But now I'm going absolutely around the bend. I tried getting on here (I'm at work) but couldn't remember my log in info. Finally figured it out. I'm really not following anything right now and I have to shake my head and get doing something. I feel like a blob. Did you rescue your Neon Tina?
Susan, hope you're feeling better.
I hope everyone is great and now that I've figured out my info I'll be on here again tomorrow.

take care

maureen
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:04 PM   #36  
Thursday Lady

Hi all,

Jeanne, glad you had a good birthday. Buying underwear is not my favorite thing in the world, either.

Maureen, I've missed you!!!! Yes, we retrieved the Neon. The water had completely gone away. Although, now there is a console TV at the corner of our street--in them street. I wonder where it came from!!!
Passwords----I have the craziest one for 3fc. I believe it was the one they gave me when I couldn't remember mine. I just kept it. No one would ever hack into this one.

Susan, can you breathe now? Hope you feel better.

Tammy, how is GA? I imagine you are gettng some of my rain.

Dori, I hope things are quiet and you are enjoying your Zumba.

Janelle, where are you, girl?

Okay, lets do at least one healthy thing today-----I'm eating fruit.

Old 01-11-2012, 11:07 PM   #37  

LOL @ buying bras. I so agree!

Maureen, I am so glad that I remembered to bring my little notebook with all of my login and password information in it to Georgia. I would have been a mess!

Tina, it rained most of the morning and part of the afternoon, then the sun came out and it was beautiful!

Healthy today? I substituted brocolli for the french fries that come with the wraps at the restaurant.
Old 01-12-2012, 03:22 PM   #38  
Thursday Lady

Hi,
So far, so good today.
I'm OP and have 15 more points to go. I need more milk/yogurt today.

It's cool/cold out. We should get down to freezing tonight. Y'all up north don't laugh.

Old 01-12-2012, 03:52 PM   #39  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

Good afternoon ladies. Still going strong with Zumba. I even got up at 4:45 this morning to go to the 5:30 class. Wow is all I can say. Tonight I will take another class (Trim & Tone). Today is also my weight in day, so I will see if all my hard work has paid off. For the last couple of days I've been staying within my point range (26-29) and not using any of my Flex Points. That could be because I used the majority of those points during the weekend.

Tammy - Jekyll Island is about an hour and a half away. If you would like, we should plan on getting together. Have you ventured over to Saint Simons Island? It's a great little place.

Maureen - I would be batty without my internet. I often wonder how I ever did without it.

I hope everyone else is doing well and I will check back in after weigh-in. Ta ta for now.
Ladybug2680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 07:57 PM   #40  

Tina, good for you for being OP!

Dori, I would love to get together while I am here!! I was over at St. Simons on Tuesday. Just walked around, sat on a bench and read, enjoyed the weather.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:30 PM   #41  
Susan

Hi,
I feel better but not great. I have a nice red nose! Still stuffy!

Maureen, glad things are starting to settle down.
Dori, you go girl!
Tammy, I hope you are having fun!
Tina, I heard about the rain. It made the news ere.
Jeanne, hope you had a nice day.
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:30 PM   #42  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

I'm still here! Very busy at work over the holidays with boarding animals and such.

Then tons of family stuff. My inlaws annoyed me to no end, trying to get them to get together with us. With them if you are not the squeaky wheel, you get no grease!

Anyway, managed to stay in maintenance range through the holidays.

Thought all was going to be good. for the New YEar! Ended up getting a slab fracture in a tooth, on New Years Day! OMG No dentist in sight. A long story, but finally got tooth pulled on Monday. Had roots that went to the moon and had big hooks on ends. After tooth broke off and nothing left to pull on, it was tug, drill, pull, tug, drill, pull, drill, and on and on. Then let's remove a chunk of bone to get the last root out.

Needless to say, I have not been feeling to spiffy. 9 days of dangling tooth, then the extraction with all the lousy hooks and such. Still sucking on gauze and pumping Ibuprofen like a crack head. But feeling somewhat better.

And then let's try to stick to plan while eating a diet of soft food, I do love my blender, but sheesh. We're on day, I'm not even sure, 14 or 15 of trying to stick to plan, and looking out for sore mouth, face and the grand canyon in my mouth.

Along with the DH had an AFIB attack and we made a trip to the ER. *deep sigh* Dork forgot to take his meds.

Now it's cold and windy here. I've got on long underwear, top and bottom, 2 pairs of socks, slippers and fleece nighty. I'm freezing! We do have heat, it's like 68 in house and I feel like I've been dropped at the North Pole!

The good news! Still maintainng! Have tomorrow off, run some errands, then head out to shop in a bigger town and then spending the evening watching my grand daughter. Mom and Dad have to work. Looking forward to the day off and grand kid time!
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 01:56 PM   #43  
Thursday Lady

Happy Saturday!
Dori, how was you weigh-in?

Janelle, it's good to hear from you. Wow, a lot is going on with you!

Susan, hope you are all well now.

Tammy, Does Maurice like to chase the birds? If the chemo caused the diabetes, how long do you have to take medicine? That is soooo weird.

Jeanne, what's going on?

Maurine, are you still lovin you job?

Last edited by Tina; 01-14-2012 at 01:57 PM.
Old 01-14-2012, 06:04 PM   #44  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

I'm down 3.8 lbs. Not doing so hot this week so far though. Gotta do better. Today I ended up getting a migraine headache around lunch and had to sleep it off. I'm in the process of trying to get my Direct Sales business up and running again. Gotta look for some ideas. Well I must run for now. Talk to you all later.
Ladybug2680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 05:08 PM   #45  
Thursday Lady

Hi all,
Dori, that's a fantastic loss!!! What is your direct sales business all about?

Tammy, how much longer will you be in GA? It would be neat if you and Dori got together.

What's everyone doing this afternoon? We watched the football game. Our Texans lost. Boo!
Tomorrow, it's another day to be healthy.