Old 08-05-2011, 08:40 AM   #16  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Hi Turtles,
It's pretty out here today. We've had a break in the weather and it's not too hot. Our grandson will be here today----dd and dsil's anniversary and we're babysitting. Maybe he'll stay overnight. Food is good, but scale isn't budging. Challenging few days ahead. I'll write about that later, but it's all good stuff!

Life4evr, glad to hear you're in a good place. Enjoy your vacation with your family!

Everybody, have a great weekend and enjoy yourselves and keep on drinking that water!
Judy
234.6/197/180's and thinner
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 10:00 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Hi turtles:

Thank you for all the well wishes and I am feeling better, not completely over it but progressing daily. At my weigh in Thurs evening, I was down 4# which was surprising since I am still mostly eating carbs. But I am doing better with everything.

Cherry - glad to see you have something that is working for you, thats great

Princess/Judy - glad to see you are doing fine.

Terri - how is the lake? I haven't been to my trailer for 3 weeks, but have to go sometime this weekend to check on things and clean out my fridge. I left all kinds of veggies up there which won't be any good.

All - keep up the good work!
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 10:06 AM   #18  
Chick

Hi Bandit,
Thanks for chiming in and letting us know you're doing better. Congrats on your weight loss. 4# down is fantastic!!!! :
Continue getting better and better and have a good relaxing weekend.

Gals, have a great weekend! We'll be busy here. Going to a niece's house for dinner and a family get together. Tomorrow I have a feeling some of the kids may drop over. We'll see.

Food was tough for no reason yesterday, but in my "summer mantra" I'm letting it go and doing better today. That's the spirit!

Have a great weekend.
Judy
Old 08-08-2011, 08:39 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Good morning everyone and happy Monday to you all... my food was just aweful this weekend... really just stupid mindless eating and the scale is way up... shame on me... on to a new fresh week!

Bandit: Happy you are getting better and congrats on the 4.0 lbs!

Judy: Glad you were able to get back on track!

Life: Sounds like you have a plan forward, good for you! Enjoy your time with your family!

Cherry: Congrats on the loss!

Terri: How was your weekend?
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 09:22 AM   #20  
Chick

Everybody have a great week. My eating in anticipation has got to slow down. Yesterday's food could have been better.
Wishing everybody the best! We can do this.
Judy
234.6/197/180's and lower
Old 08-09-2011, 08:44 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 203/197/160

Height: 5.2.5

Hey Gals

Enjoying some R&R. Will work one day this week, having some girlfriend time this week, friend is also on holidays hubby is not.

Bandit you must have been ill! 3 weeks away form the trailer? Wow I hope you are better, the weather has been lake worthy! Some rain last weekend, but made the most of it!!!

Judy and everyone yes we can do this! we will do this!!!!

Terri
terrod99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:51 AM   #22  

Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday! Rainy day here but we need it so no complaints! Storms came thru last night and got the dogs upset so that meant that we got woken up for a while but that is ok... mother nature is blessing us with some much needed rain! Cooler temps on the way tomorrow which is awesome because the Indiana State Fair has started and we are planning on going this Sunday so the cooler weather is most welcome.

Food has been bad for me and I am not exercising again... my head is just not in the game right now... ugh! I will keep at it though.

Terri: Enjoy your down time!

Judy: How are you doing?

Bandit: Hope you are continueing to improve!

Last edited by Princess1122; 08-09-2011 at 10:28 AM.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:38 AM   #23  

Weigh-in is tomorrow but I messed up last night and shared a pizza with my hubby. I feel like such a failure but i am trying to get control and straight back on track. Yesterday I had a 2.2 drop but it is back up some. I hope i can get back down. We have had some rain to and it is much needed. The temps have been over 100 for the whole month almost and we are kind of seeing a break in that pattern. Saying a Hello to everyone.
CherryAutumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 01:16 PM   #24  

Hi everyone:

Feeling better each day so glad about that. Got together with some gf
last night which was fun since I have been house bound for 3 weeks.
So all caught up with them. Tonight I have a potluck at our Tops leaders place and picked up applecrumble to take for a dessert - there will be lots
of salads and casserole type things, so I thought dessert would be a good choice.

Raining hard most of the day, but we desparately need it so no complaints.

Terri - enjoy your holiday, time off is always great.

Princess - hope you are doing OK with everything, sometimes it is hard to
stay focussed, good luck this week.

Judy - Seems you are struggling as well. Just make some good choices
along the way

Cherry - nice to see you posting and we all have times when we have things
we think we shouldn't - but that is behind you, so move forward and do your best.

All - hope everyone is doing well.
Old 08-10-2011, 04:52 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 279/270/180

Hi everyone I am back. it was nice. I got to see everyone. We went to Lake Ontario I think. I got a break from the heat of NC.

So I am trying to get back on track with WW. I figured I would wipe out my weight and start over. So I am back. Trying to get everything back on track.
life4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:45 AM   #26  

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday to you all! I have done aweful for the last two weeks so today I start fresh and try and get my butt in gear!

We have family coming in on Saturday so I need to kick into high gear to get ready for that and also we are going to the state fair on Sunday and I need to get my game plan in place for that.

I am busy at work right now so will pop on when I can but I will be thinking about everyone and hoping for the best weigh in possible for us all. Tonight will be a terrible W/I for me and I know it will be... over a 5 lb gain I think - TOM is here and along with the bad eating it is going to be ugly!

I am looking forward to the end of my contract here, although I will miss the paycheck I am very burnt out and need a break, and spending some time working around the house and being with my grandson will do me a world of good I think.

Have a great week everyone!
Old 08-11-2011, 12:10 PM   #27  
Chick

Hi Gals,
I'm back from a mini-vacation at Hershey Park in PA. Gone for three days and it was fun and tough. Went with my dh, dd, dsil, and dgrandson. We shaped the vacation around him and it was lovely. He's a great kid and a lot of fun. Did a ton of walking and made good food choices. This morning I am up 2# and hit my miserable hate to see it again (200#). Ugh. I am really hoping that it is because my food yesterday was high in salt and I'll get that weight off today if I drink lots of water and make excellent food chocies. I'd love to respond to everyone but I'm eyeballs deep in things I have to do----like laundry, etc. Just know I wish you all the very best.
I need to exercise more and I'm going to make myself do that today!

for keeping ourselves going through thick and thin!!!!
Judy
Old 08-11-2011, 08:11 PM   #28  

Hi turtles:

Life - glad to see you back and that you enjoyed your trip.

Princess - Hope your weigh in wasn't as bad as you expected. Just keep at it!

Judy - Glad you enjoyed your min-holiday, always nice to get away.

I was down 2# tonight at my weigh in and received another 6 week "no gain"
certificate and a charm, so that was nice.

All - hope everyone does well this week.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:20 AM   #29  

Good morning all and happy Friday!!!! Yah, so glad it got here, seemed to take forever this week

W/I last night... well it was not as bad as I thought but still not good - I was up 1.8 lbs so I need to get at it!

I have a ton to do today to get ready for the weekend and now they are calling for rain so it has complicated things... darn it! It is going to rain on my parade... LOL.

Bandit: Awesome W/I for you! Congrats... you are really making progress now!

Judy: I love Hershey Park! I grew up about 30 minutes away from there and it is a wonderful place... most likely the cleanest city I have ever seen in my life! And yummy too! They used to have street lamps in the shape of Hershey Kisses... LOL - it does not get much better than that!

All: Have a great weekend and lets keep at it! If anyone has any words of wisdom that would help the rest of us that are struggling I sure would love to hear them!

Last edited by Princess1122; 08-12-2011 at 11:52 AM.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:56 AM   #30  
Chick

Good morning Turtles,
Bandit, another :
you are doing so great! Keep up the good work. You're making the summer really work for you now. Continue to feel better. Yay!

Princess, glad scale wasn't as bad as you thought. I bet you were hoping to entertain on your new deck this weekend. Ugh---they've been wrong about the weather before so maybe you'll escape the rain this weekend.

I wish I had some words of wisdom. Yesterday was a good food day for me. With all my activities I find myself back at square one more than I'd like. I have posted a photo of my friend on my fridge. She struggled with weight, then was determined through exercise and good eating to lose the extra she wanted to lose. She did it! There is absolutely no reason for me not to do it either. So, before I eat anything I say to myself, "Would......eat this food?" Believe it or not, it's helping me.

Terri, enjoy your week at the lake. Sounds really good.

Life4evr, smart to reset your ticker and start anew. The good part is that you are down in weight and have less to lose this time. You'll do it! Here's for a :

Cherry, you're doing this! Keep an optimistic attitude and keep on going.
: is right there for you!

All turtles and lurkers----have a great day! Keep on keepin' on. We know how to do this. Next step, do it! I'm going to try really hard today.

Judy
234.6/197/180's and lower