Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2003, 07:38 PM   #16  
Canadian Chick

Hey girls! How is everyone? I had a good weekend. I worked the whole thing so it was quite busy. We went to a restaurant & I managed to not eat everything in sight. I only had to use 2 of my banked points too! I'm rockin'! WI was this morning & I do it at home & I have decided i really need a new scale. I had to turn the thingy so it was at zero. Then I got on it & it said I gained 4 lbs! I was like what the heck! I get off, it doesn't go back to zero! So I rest it & try again. This time it said I lost 4lbs! I was like awesome! Then I got off & it went past zero! So I reset it & got back on & it said a gain of 3! plus it went back to zero when I got off but there is no way I gained three this week. I banked points every single day except last night when we went to the restaurant. Argh! I weighed myself after I got home from work & it said a gain of 2lbs but I was wearing clothes (which i wasn't this morning) & had been on my fett all day so gravity was definately in effect. Argh! I am going to try again tomorrow & see whar's up then. Argh argh argh. Its just alittle frustrating.

This week is going to be a challenging one. Its my b-day on Thursday & dh is plannign something for jsut the two fo us & I bet it involves food. Then on Saturday night we are havinga potluck supper with our friends & then playing games etc at our place. I am going to have to be very careful this week to bank myself maximum points to use ont hose two days. I requested an angel food cake with no icing-just raspberries in juice. I also am planning a couple of heathy dishes for the party Saturday night & one of my friends who is coming is doing WW with me so I know she'll bring something low point but there will be lots of temptations! Plus I know there will be some drinking. I decided to cut out my favorite drink of chocolate milk & Kahlua but I will probably have some wine. It is going to be interesting to see if I can keep my priorities in order & party at the same time. Hmm

Belle, awesome about the condo! Do you have pics to share of this one?

Kim, that's some dilemma! You'll figure out what's best for you guys. Don't stress

Kieri, i think that you know what's best for you. Do what you feel is right.

Angie, please do share that recipe! Sounds super yummy!

Jayne you make me laugh! I can just picture you with this wonder woman lasso chasing kier!! Too funny! BTW there is a big nursing shortage here in Canada too. Some say its worse than the states b/c most of the graduates here go to the states where the money is generally better. I know a couple of provinces will pay for your nursing education if you stay & work int hat province for two years or so after you are done your course. Its a really hot field to get into right now.

Laura, glad you got a chance to pop in. Don't fret about the WI. Sometimes things are just beyond your control. THink what a loss will show next week with an optimal wi!

Jess, glad to see you back. What's up with the men in your life? Any developments?

KT, you have to do a week for your re-cert? I just did mine for CPR/First Aid Level C & I only had to do one day. Wow! Are you taking a more advanced one than level C?

Tonay, glad you got a chance to pop in too. Come back to chat when you've got some time.

Hello hello to allyou others who are silent today. Just wanted to say hi to our new people Kayla & SunnyD. Come out & share with us. We love to get to know new faces. Speaking of which what happened to those new gals we had just after New Year? Come out comeout where ever you are!
Closed Thread