Old 06-20-2011, 11:33 AM   #16  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Bandit, glad to see you were away at a TOPS convention. Yes, I'm in for losing 10# by Sept. 1. I would love to be ten pounds lighter and I know I can do it. I've just got to do it!

Everybody have a good day. This will be a busy week for me and an eating one as well, so I've got to be careful. Tuesday dinner out w/gf. Wed. dinner out with my dh's brother and sister-in-law. Friday son and family coming in for long weekend. Yay! And our other children will be here in dribs and drabs over the weekend. It should be great.

Have fun. Keep on keepin' on and keep your eye on the prize.
Judy
234.6/194.6/180's and thinner
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 07:09 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 203/197/160

Height: 5.2.5

Hey all!

Bandit I have been (a few years ago) to the one day tops gathering, it was a fun and motivational day, glad you had a great time!!! Yes I am in for the challenge!!!!

Judy the summer just seems so busy for us all, and before we know it, it is gone and we are in to fall, so enjoy your outings and family gatherings.

Princess hope you are having a great week so far!

Cherry hope you are keepin at it!!!

Me I went for a 75 min walk last night, at fairly yesterday, need more water as usual! But I am keepin at it!!!

Rain starts Wed right through Sun, not looking forward to that!!! was palnning on more walking, must drag my butt back to the Y!

Terri
terrod99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 08:58 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday to you all. Eating over the weekend was bad again but today I am back on it... yesterday was very stressful, we had more flooding with the storms that went thru and a wet basement, lots of damage to the veg. garden and the list goes on and on. I need to stop letting the stress get to me because really eating is not making anything better at all!

I was out of the office yesterday so am really trying to get caught up, will try and hop back on again later... take care all!
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 09:16 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Morning, turtles:

Terri - yes we also have a 1 day fall rally that is lots of fun as well. I think
it is Oct 29th here in Oshawa - does your chapter go to that?

Princess - sorry to hear about your flooding, there is always something
going on when you own a home. Right now I have a tree which is too
close to my house that has me worried, so will have to get someone to deal with that which means lots of $$$ for anything you have to hire.

Anyway, yesterday was a good day totally on track and got in a walk
at lunch (20 min = 1 mile) So off to good start for my 10# challenge.

All - hope you are all staying OP
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 11:10 AM   #20  
Chick

Princess, sorry about the flooding----especially in your vegetable garden. I think you deserve a break, but I also know that eating doesn't help.

Yesterday and Sunday I ate my way through the day. Can't really pinpoint the stress that caused the extra eating. My hives have been flaring up more than ever------just when I thought my one year was up and they should go away. Ugh. Today I am on track and need to stay that way.

Bandit, thanks for the challenge. I'm so glad you did very well with points and tracking.

Terri, good for you for getting your walk in. 75 minutes is a nice long challenge.

Okay====gotta run.
: to us all!

Cherry and Life, here's a we can all use support!

Judy
234.6/194.6/180s and thinner
Probably won't WI this week. Eating not what it needed to be.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:35 PM   #21  

Bandit: I'm with you on the challenge! Would love to see if I could actually lose 10 lbs and not gain it back... LOL what a concept! I am getting prices to have an extremely large tree taken down out of our yard... it is leaning towards our house so I know what you mean about being nervous. The first price was 2500.00, the second price was 3600.00 - we are in the process of calling a third company to get the final one before we pick the company that will take the tree out.

Judy: I am so sorry to hear about your hives! Ugh, I really wish the doctors could figure that one out for you. I have a call into my doctor finally, woke up to my TOM yesterday and with it a very large nasty migraine - I have not had a real migraine in about three years so this new side effect of the TOM has me very worried since I have a hard time functioning on any level with Migraines and even after I take the meds I am normally down for the day. Should hear back from the doctor tomorrow to see what she thinks and what can be done to get this all under control. I am sure it is peri-menopause and the hormones are causing it all but we need to get this leveled out some how...

Terri: Congrats on the walk, that is a wonderful step in the right direction!

Life: LOL - the last time I tried Zumba I quit about half way thru the tape/workout, I forgot how intense that is!

Have to run but wanted to check back in quickly.
Old 06-22-2011, 07:11 AM   #22  

Hey All

Hope everyone's week gets better!!!!!!! Sending good vibes and hugs to all!

Here is a little motivation, a coworkers daughter has started in the clinic for the summer doing a clinical rotation (nursing student) hadn't seen her in awhile( she has worked in the clinic as a receptionist occasionally summers, school breaks), she is about 25, so she comes in and we don't really recognise the gal as she has lost 76 lbs on you guessed it Weight Watchers!!!! Took her 19 months to reach her goal and she has stayed there since December, she weighs in once a month still writes down everything that goes in her mouth. So guess what we can do this!!!!! More proof that the program does work if we work the program!

So lets get at it! and all stay on plan and report in !!

Terri
Old 06-22-2011, 08:41 AM   #23  

Good morning all and happy Wednesday to you all! Another rainy day here but not as much as Monday thank goodness! Food has been bad this week for me, eating everything is sight, I am eager to talk to the doctor to see what can be done to get my body on a more even setting, I just feel like I am all over the place between my emotions and my TOM, etc etc etc... the list goes on and on.

Terri: That is just an awesome testimonial to WW... thanks for sharing the story with us!

Bandit: We have our 1st food function/outing for the year this Thursday for TOPS, they picked Olive Garden... I was like... REALLY?... Olive Garden???... of all places... LOL. Oh well, it will be fun and W/I is optional so thinking I am going to skip it this week.

Judy: How are you doing? I hope that the doctors can do something about your hives... it have been a long year for you with those!

I have to run but have a great day all!
Old 06-22-2011, 09:01 AM   #24  
Chick

Terri, thanks for the great news about your co-worker and her fabulous loss!
Nice inspiration.

Princess, sorry your TOM and all sorts of things are kicking their heels. I'm sending you : to let your hormones settle down and leave you alone. Here's to a good eating week. We can do this!

Thanks for the thoughts, but there is nothing my doctors can do. What they can do, I'm already doing. It's bizarre to think that this has to go away on its own, but that's the case. I was hoping (since many people in this exact situation) get over them in about a year that I would too. Doesn't seem like it yet, but I'm praying that these go away and if any of you pray, I'd love some prayers sent my way.

Am going to WI this morning. Had a good day yesterday and am planning for a good day today.

Everybody have a great week!

Bandit, I'm thinking of you and the 10# challenge.
I also haven't given up on being in the 180's by July 4th. I know i can do it.
:

Judy
234.6/194.6/thinner
Old 06-22-2011, 09:18 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Morning, turtles:

Terri - awesome WW story and yes, you are right about working the programme.

Princess - sorry to hear about your health issues and hoping you get some answers/solutions from your doctor. As I told you before, I had hysterectomy and feel so much better since.

Judy - glad to hear you are back on track and having a good week.

As for myself, stayed OP yesterday and walked 1 mile at lunch, then did
1-1/2 hours of yard work last night and had leftovers for my dinner and
nice evening snack of cantaloupe with cool whip and all bran cereal sprinkled
on top & it was really good.

Have a great Wednesday!
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:08 PM   #26  
Chick

Bandit, you are doing great!!!!!

Weigh to go!

I had my WI and was back up 1.2#, but overall I still am less than I was two weeks ago and I've got my spirit back. Emotional eating is tough-----I've decided (for now) to make this week as restrictive as I can. That'll knock off weight. Then I'llease up a bit. I'll see how this works. Need to exercise and now it's raining here again.

All's well . We can do this!!!!!
Judy
234.6/195.8/180's and thinner by July 4th.
Old 06-22-2011, 10:00 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 279/270/180

So I have been trying to figure out why I have been having stomach issues lately. Well duh it just dawned on me that is probably the soy milk I have been drinking. At least I hope that's what it is. I am still here. So between Zumba and the car trip to GA last weekend. My hip and knee is killing me. Of course this is different legs. When I had clinicals on Tues I thought I was going to have to go home.

That's all for my update hope everyone is well.
life4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:54 AM   #28  

Morning all and happy Thursday! Missed the call from the doctors office last evening so will call them back after they open this morning. Hoping for a plan of action here to feel better and get my head back in the game...

Bandit: Your snack sounds wonderful and great job on getting the exercise in!Thanks for the thoughts, I am fine and it could be a whole lot worse - something is just not right and it is throwing everything else off so I hope to get it cleared up here soon.

Judy: Your plan of action sounds solid, I sure hope it helps! Sorry the rain got in the way of your outside activities... I know how you feel though, we are the same way here.

Life: I hope your hip and knee get to feeling better soon! It has to be hard to stand during your school/work when you are in pain!

Terri: How are you doing? Anything new and exciting happening?

Cherry: How are you doing?

Have to run!
Old 06-23-2011, 11:07 AM   #29  
Chick

I have to weed my garden, but I'm sending : to all of us.
Have a great on program day!
Judy
Old 06-24-2011, 07:16 AM   #30  

Hey All rainy Friday here!

Busy week, trying to move more eat less!!! My new moto! House cleaner started, so trying to tidy the few areas (computer desk, sons room!!!) that I told her not to bother with. Never knew my old bathroom floor could be so shiny!!!! She does a great job worth the money!!!

Husband going to the lake, son to a sleep over so having a few girl friends over tonight, should be fun. Will make a big veggy plate to munch on. Maybe go for a walk too, if the weather cooperates.

Everyone lets keep up the good work, stay positive, enjoy the summer while it lasts, right now we have local strawberries!!! Yummy!!!

Terri