Old 04-27-2011, 03:07 PM   #16  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Hi all,
Not too bad at all. I gained .6#. After weighing myself Sunday night----I was really scared. However, probably two of the pounds were due to the saltiness of the ham. I gave away all the ham and ate really well Monday and Tuesday. Today has been really good too. Got on the boardwalk yesterday. Today it's raining again-----not stationary though because my dh and I got out food shopping and we walked around the $store. That's all good. Will make a dinner to bring to daughter's tomorrow when we'll be baby sitting our grandson. This planning is the way to go.

Good luck and to us all. Here's to a good July1-4 weekend WI!!
Judy
234.6/194./180's and thinner

Last edited by Itryharder; 04-27-2011 at 03:08 PM.
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 07:13 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 203/197/160

Height: 5.2.5

Hey Turtles

Sounds like everyone is on track this week, no more acting like turtles!

I weighted myself yesterday I am the same so I am good with that! Went to the Y this am for 30 min cardio. So at least getting the exercise on track.

Summer is coming and we go to the lake a lot on weekends. You eat differently, when you only have a cooler to keep food cold, (no electricity at the cabin). So as Judy says planning will be important.

So Happy Thursday! The week has flown by!

Terri
terrod99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 08:25 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Morning all and happy Thursday to everyone. I have been sooo busy this week that I just have not had time to get online much and have not done well with eating or exercising... my TOM arrived at the beginning of the week so the scale is way up but if I am honest my TOM is not the only reason that the scale is way up... ugh. Something needs to click really soon for me.

I have to get to a meeting so have to run but will try and get back on again later to see how everyone is doing.
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 08:48 AM   #19  
Chick

Terri, great that your scale is looking good. Keep up the exercise!

Princess, I hear that "click" right around the corner for you. I'm sure it's going to reach you soon. You've been super successful and I know you'll get that back.

Bandit, how are you?

Things here are good. I shopped yesterday and got WW friendly foods back in the house. Oh----I had a revelation. I bought two pork chops at the butcher----his shop is right by WW's mtg. I wanted one for dinner, but it was huge and I knew I'd need lots and lots of points for it. I weighed it raw and where I thought it might be 11oz., it was 7oz. and it had a bone in it. So it was only 5points plus which is not bad at all especially since I skipped a starch for dinner having broccoli and green beans instead. That worked yesterday. Now I have to find a good recipe for chopped beef to bring to my dd's today since I'm babysitting and I don't want take-out food.

Okay----enough about me. You all take care and keep on keepin' on. We can do this. I can lose 1# 40X and I plan to do that this year!!!! :
Judy
234.6/194/180's and thinner
Old 04-28-2011, 09:02 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Morning, turtles:

Wicked weather this a.m. on way to work, hopefully it won't be so intense
later.

Week going pretty good - didn't get in any exercise though yesterday
So only walked 6 miles this past week but have been good with my menu.
My gf is still at my place & she likes to cook & is very careful and healthy,
which is nice.

Have my w/i in tonight & my scale is exactly same as last week, so have no idea what it will actually be tonight - sometimes we get these little surprises
at the meetings.

Nice job for those having success this week & Princess, hope you get some time for yourself and get back on track.

Have a great Thursday!
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 07:00 AM   #21  

TGIF Turtles!!!!

Bandit you said it wicked was the only way to describe Thursdays weather! Talk about wind storm, never have we had winds that strong that I can remember. Our hydo went out at work at 9:50 and still was not on when we left at 3:30. Catch up day today!

Watching a bit of the wedding ceremony, 6:30 was early enough for me to get up!!!! Trying to see Fergie see how her weight is holding up!!!!
No gym to day work, shopping, then going to the lake for the weekend.

Have a great weekend!

Terri
Old 04-29-2011, 08:09 AM   #22  

Good morning everyone and a very happy Friday to you all! W/I was terrible last night, up 3.0 lbs as expected... will move on.

I was up early enough to see part the wedding also, she was so pretty and seemed so calm - I loved some of the hats that were worn, I look awful in hats so I admire those that can wear them well.

Very busy day ahead and a busy weekend also... DH and I are going to Cinci, Ohio tomorrow to see a Reds game that I had purchased tickets for during his birthday celebration last month - going over there is never good as we hit all of his favorite places to eat and none of it is healthy... LOL - but all of it is yummy! We are going to go to Jungle Jims though which I love... it is a huge market with a ton of fresh stuff as well as imported items, I will take my cooler and get some fish while we are there, there fresh fish market is fabulous!

Have to run but have a great weekend all!

Last edited by Princess1122; 04-29-2011 at 10:08 AM.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:41 AM   #23  
Chick

I caught the ceremony this morning as well. I was up at six and saw the royals exchange their vows. What a life they have ahead of them. I wish them well.

We've had miserable weather here still---- but no tornados so I need to count my blessings.

Princess, your weekend sounds like fun.

Terri, have fun at your cottage this weekend.

Bandit, have a good time with your buddies.

I did something positive yesterday. I made and brought to my daughter's house my unstuffed cabbage and an orange. Too many times I am tempted by the foods she needs to keep in her home for her son and that doesn't work for me. I babysat for a bit yesterday and then my dh and I had time for a Netflix movie. Fun.
Tonight we're going to friends for dinner, then tomorrow it's back here for a celebration for one of our sons-in-law. I'll make sure I'm on the boardwalk today----it's finally sunny----and I'll make the best food choices I can.
to everyone. Let's make this one day a good one!!! We'll worry about tomorrow when it comes.
JUdy
Old 05-01-2011, 12:09 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 279/270/180

Thanks everyone. So I am back from Va there were some storms. Also more tornados in NC last week. So I didn't get to really enjoy my vacation because I got sick. I was upset. I couldn't keep food down at all. But on a brighter note I can finally eat food again. Hope everyone has a good weekend.
life4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:50 PM   #25  

Hi turtles:

Busy weekend up here & the weather is better than last week, which is nice.
Still overcast toay though.

I was down 1# at my Thurs meeting, so was happy about that and got in
my walk on Fri and going again this afternoon. My friend is still here since
it hasn't been warm enough for her to go to the lake.

Princess - sorry to hear about your weigh in & hoping you have a better week
coming up. Frustrating when that happens.

All - hope you are having a nice weekend.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:03 PM   #26  
Chick

Life4evr, sorry you got sick, but glad you're feeling better.

Bandit, and for losing weight even though your friend is here. : and and for keepin' on.

I'm doing fine. Had my dsil's here yesterday. He likes Cheesecake Factory, so we order from the menu and he and my dd pick up the order and we eat here. I had a pear/endive/chicken salad from their Weight Management Menu and it was delicious. Higher in calories/points plus than a real salad, but it was yummy and I only ate half of it. Yay. Got on the boardwalk today with dh so now we're gonna relax. Wanted to chime in. We can do this. Sending : to all of us.

Judy
Old 05-02-2011, 07:04 AM   #27  

Happy Monday Morning Turtles

Good weekend, Sat weather perfect, cool nights, but we managed, lots of exercise sat raked 38 bags of leaves!!! And there are still more!!!! Ate some things I shoudn't have but didn't over do it too much.

Sounds like eveyone is doing well, lets keep it up!!!! no more turtling!!! lets make those scales move in the right direction,

Here to having a great first week of May on plan week!!!

Terri
Old 05-02-2011, 09:30 AM   #28  

Good morning all and happy Monday! Very rainy icky day here and it is supposed to be like this pretty much all week. The weekend was nice - got some walking in - food was off a bit due to the ball game and all but over all it could have been worse. DH is going to start counting points again so that will help me in the long run.

I have a doctors appointment this afternoon to have my shoulder rechecked from when I fell during the ice storm this winter... it is not getting any better and in fact is getting worse so I will leave work early today to see what they have to say and what can be done.

I hope everyone has a great on plan week!

Last edited by Princess1122; 05-02-2011 at 09:30 AM.
Old 05-02-2011, 11:00 AM   #29  

Apparently I have been snacking a lot more than i thought. Part of it may be that TOM is here. Either way my weight is up 4 pounds and I am freaking out. This morning i did 10 min. on my parents Gazelle. So that is something. I will try to keep track of what I am eating.
CherryAutumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 12:03 PM   #30  

Hi turtles:

Princess, our weather is rainey as well and will be until later in the week.
I have not cut my grass yet & it is getting pretty long, so hopefully I
will be able to get that done this weekend. And almost time to open
up the trailer for another season.

Weekend wasn't too bad. But I did have alittle too much wine Sat evening
and a fellow I went out with brought me more tarts - so I told him that was very nice but that is enough of that.

CHerry - nice to see you posting again.

Hope everyone has a great week.