Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2003, 02:35 PM   #1  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Post Weekend Thread

Hey girls I wasn't in yesterday, so I am going to have to go back and read Friday's thread.

Well I picked up a second job watching 3 boys ages 10, 13, and 16 and driving them to hockey practices while their dad is at work. It pays $175 a week (I moved him up from 150 and told him I would do cleaning to make up for it which he agreed to). It is about 25 hours a week. Monday and Friday 3-6, Tuesday and Thursday 3-9, and Saturday all day. This means I have to switch my work hours to 6:30 to 3. So, I will be extremely busy soon. I start Monday.

Hope you are all having a good weekend!

Oh and I lost 2.2 today at WI....woohoo!
Old 01-04-2003, 02:49 PM   #2  
Canadian Chick

Hi!

Lori, congrats on your second job & on your 2.2! You are rocking! Just don'r wear yourself out. Are you at work today?

I have the weekend off but I have been on the computer all day working on different things for work & now I need to go work on my books for work. Not a very fun day off but these things need to be done.

DH & I are going out for supper tonight. So far I haven't taken the time to eat so I have lots of points to use. I guess I should have some kind of snack though so my body doesn't swtich to starve mode & start conserving. Other than that not much else going on. We are taking down all of our Christmas stuff this weekend & that always makes me sad. Oh well-now I just have to start looking toward my brithday in a couple weeks. Anyway I'll probably pop in & out all weekend. Talk to you gals later!
Old 01-05-2003, 01:05 PM   #3  

Hey guys-I am here-I popped on to get the Crockpot Salsa Chicken recipe-I made it once and loved it...Rina, I am taking down X Mas stuff today too-so depressing....We had a large snowstorm yesterday though-so outside is all pretty Wish i could go play
As for weight-i have maintained through the holidays and I am happy-I'd like to get through the first trimester staying at this weight....'fingers crossed'
Congrats on your loss and the new job, Lori! $175 off the books is a nice chunk each month!
Hi to everyone else!Lori
Old 01-05-2003, 07:59 PM   #4  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Rina - no, I was not at work! Thank god! How was your night out to dinner with the hubby?

LoriD - we took down our x-mas stuff new year's day after all our guests left. I wish we had snow here. It snows everywhere else but we get rain because we are right on the coast.

See yas tomorrow!
Old 01-06-2003, 12:17 AM   #5  
Canadian Chick

Dinner was good but I ate way too much. After we even we out to a place for dessert! It was his idea. I think he was trying to suck up. On the surface things seem to be fine but I am still not alright about our big fight the other night. I don't want to bring it up again b/c then it seems like I can't let it go which isn't the case. I just am still hurting & my trust level of him isn't hardly there right now. I don't know if I should talk to him about it more or if I should just try to get my trust back on my own b/c can anything really help besides time? I am feeling stressed & very tense right now & yet am actin fairly nromal on th outside. Probably not a good thing. Oh well we'll see what tomorrow brings. Talk to you gals then. I won't be home until you are all pretty much gone for the day but I'll check in late anyway. Tomorrow is WI-not looking forward to it. This week is going to better-it just has to be.
Closed Thread