3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Thursday Chatters for January, 2011 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/220700-thursday-chatters-january-2011-a.html)

jar1965 01-21-2011 08:59 AM

jenelle - that is a good way to start your friday!!!! Motivation to get cha' thru the weekend!!!!! Good job!:carrot:

Tina - good job yesterday on your water and OP!:carrot:

Tina 01-21-2011 01:25 PM

Greetings :carrot:
Wow, I just finished part of the WW Fast Track workout. I'm really out of shape for that video. Next week, I'll have to do it several times, plus the treadmill. :)
janelle, congratulations!
Jeanne, what are you doing today? Breakfast or Lunch out?

Susan, have a great weekend.
Mimi, stay warm

Maureen, I hope there are no more problems with the pipes above you. Tell me if you get on your treadmill. :)

Tammy, have a great weekend.
Dori, how are you and Justin doing OP?
ems, keep going-you are doing great!

farmgirl, where are you?????

:flow1:

shcirerf 01-22-2011 12:39 PM

Went to happy hour with some girlfriends last night. Had a lot of laughs and fun. Tracked the drinks. I needed that, January has been a stressful month. DH had heart surgery the first week of the month and my 93 year old Gramma is in the hospital and not well. DH is feeling much better and back to work, but the surgery and 3 days out of town and him at home for a week after surgery, were tough and stressful.

So far today I've cleaned out 4 cupboards and the freezer side of my fridge. The carpet will probably have to wait until tomorrow. Gonna spiff up the rest of the house and go to some ballgames this afternoon.

jar1965 01-22-2011 03:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Happy Saturday!

Bob left for work. (3-11) After tonight he has 3 days in a row off!:carrot: Now that I'm unemployed, I look forward to his days off even more.

Finishing up a scarf that I am crocheting for Kait. Then I'm going to work on a throw blanket for the livingroom.

Going to work out this afternoon, not sure what I'm going to do yet......but I'll figure it out! I only have 8 Points left for dinner so I think I'm going to have a Smart Ones. I hardly ever eat those anymore!

Tomorrow is a BIG day at our house.........STEELERS VS. JETS!!!!!! Bob is off and we thought about going........but........theres not many seats left and I don't think I want to pay $245 (cheap seats:o) EACH to freeze. I think the cozy, warm, close up, of the livingroom sounds better & cheaper! (And, he has a huge flatscreen for these occasions!) I don't think any of our football friends are coming over this weekend and I'm kinda looking forward to that! ;)
I'm sure something will be going on for the Superbowl tho. Bob takes a weeks vacation on superbowl week! He's crazy!:p

Going out for breakfast and the to the toy train show and mall tomorrow for a little while. The game starts at 6:30....

Well......I'm signing off! Talk to you all later! Have a good night.

GO STEELERS!!!!!!

maureen kempster 01-24-2011 05:22 AM

good morning all

Just dropping in quickly to say hello-I hope everyone had a good weekend. We're cleaning up my mother's place because she is going to stay in the Nursing home section of her residence. It'll be much safer for her. Of course she doesn't like it but then again she didn't like her other place either!! I think at this point she wouldn't like anywhere she was.
The contractor's coming in today to put up my bathroom ceiling and paint.

I just want to let you know that it is so cold here-right now it's -20 F. I have to go out in an hour and get a bus. I want to retire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope we all have a great day

Maureen

shcirerf 01-24-2011 08:45 AM

*Opens one eye, looks around,* Yup it's Monday. Off and running for another week!

Hit the gym yesterday, 30 mins on the treadmill, felt good. Way better than walking outside in the cold and wind.

Tina 01-24-2011 09:03 AM

Good monring!
I'm happy it's a new week so I can lose some weight. I overdid this weekend and don't like the feeling.

Maureen, I hope they do a great job on your bathroom. I'm sorry you have the worry and hassle of moving your mother from one area to another. I completely understand.
Brrr..... when does winter end up there? :lol: We're having rain today. It's cold in here but don't know the temp. It's certainly not below freezing, though.

janelle, :bravo: for that exercising yesterday. :carrot: Hope your husband is feeling good.

Jeanne---yea for your Steelers!!!!

Mimi, Hope you have an easy work day.

farmgirl, where are you?????

ems, how's it going?

jar1965 01-24-2011 01:01 PM

2 Attachment(s)
HAPPY DAY AFTER THE STEELERS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL DAY!!!!!:carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot:

Wow.....what a busy weekend! Can't believe it is Monday already!

Saturday I finished up kaits scarf and started one for Bob. Watched the movie Eat, Pray, Love. The critics out there didn't like it. I, however, the hopeless romantic that I am.....did like it!

Sunday we went to Pittsburgh for a Steelers rally! Froze my butt off and left early. Went to the Toy Train Show (urgh)! We went out for breakfast and lunch and then we did end up going to a steeler party last night and ATE WAY WAY TOO MUCH! (urgh again)! I bought a Steeler cake for the party and that was my down fall!

Have some running to do today and trying to get back OP!!!!! Tomorrow we are going to Phipps Conservatory in Pittsburgh. Can't wait! They have all kinds of flowers and butterflies and birds. We will eat lunch there too! Tried to get tickets to the Mary Poppins Musical, but they were all sold out!

Well gotta go. Have a great day girls and I'm just beyond excited about the steelers!!!!!!!

Tina 01-24-2011 03:41 PM

Jeanne, I like your photo!

I'm staying OP so far today. I just made my small grocery list.

jar1965 01-25-2011 08:27 AM

Hi ladies! Got a new crock pot yesterday so I HAVE to run out to the store and get a few things. I went through my slow cooker cookbooks and I'm going to make Pizza Casserole one day this week. Sounds amazing and I think I can really get it down in Points by using "low" everything.

We are now going to Phipps tomorrow instead of today. Thats ok, I have a ton of things to do.

Hope everyone is doing well! H20 & muscles in motions!;)

“So many of our dreams at first seems impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” - Christopher Reeve

shcirerf 01-25-2011 08:33 AM

Good morning!:D

Meeting day. Supper was good and within points range last night, but very salty, gonna have to water up this morning.

Supposed to be warmer here today and hopefully the wind will have blown itself to Kansas.

Tina 01-25-2011 09:36 AM

Good morning friends,
We have a cool day ahead of us. Freeze expected tonight.

Jeanne, what is Phipps? And, let me know how your pizza casserole tastes. I might have to have that recipe. We forget how easy crockpots can be.

janelle, good luck at your weigh-in. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

How is everyone else doing?????????????

I'm off to the gym to get on the treadmill.

:flow1:

Tina 01-25-2011 12:02 PM

CT Scan results are back. Everything is normal! I wish I knew why I'm still sore and have some little aches. I go see the surgeon for a check-up, in 2 weeks.
I'm happy but confused. :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

maureen kempster 01-25-2011 12:16 PM

just a quick note

Tina - glad your tests are normal sorry your still sore-
Jeanne here's a site for great crock pot recipes:http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/

I've found some good ones

I think I'm going to go weigh in tonight -

I'll come back here this evening

maureen

ems81wales 01-25-2011 03:40 PM

Hey jeanne Im good thanks. How are you? I been doing some exercise this week i hope i loose 2lbs this week to get my 5%. I have not tried the jello yet but i have bought it ready :D

Tina im good thanks hope your well how are things with you?