3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Thursday Chatters for January, 2011 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/220700-thursday-chatters-january-2011-a.html)

maureen kempster 01-12-2011 05:36 AM

welcome Janelle, ems and lizbeth. This is a great board to be on. Lots of support.

We've been lucky so far this winter. It's been mild and not too much snow. My company is hosting a ski night in february. They'll pay for rentals, and a lesson also. I'm thinking about it. I've never been downhill skiing, so it would be an experience-"there goes the old broad breaking her neck!!!"
I've been pretty good sticking to program but I seem stuck. I guess I should try and get on my treadmill or something.

Well, let's all have a good day and I'll be back later

maureen

jar1965 01-12-2011 06:39 AM

Good snowy morning everyone! Just a quick fly by to say hi and hope everyone is staying warm and cozy!

Welcome Welcome to all the newbies!:carrot:

cinngirl70 01-12-2011 07:49 AM

Hi all, I am Cheryl..just joined Monday. I am not new to WW; certainly not new to losing weight. It's just keeping it off that I cannot master! I hope to lose 30 pounds.
Spryng, by chance, are you a medical transcriptionist?

jar1965 01-12-2011 08:26 AM

Welcome Cheryl!:carrot:

shcirerf 01-12-2011 09:03 AM

Another frigid -5 morning, but it's supposed to be 40 by the weekend. Yay.

Only working 1/2 day today!

bbl

ems81wales 01-12-2011 09:19 AM

Thanks for the welcome Spryng, Maureen and Jeanne :D

Spryng hopefully i can get most of my xmas gain off tomorrow :D il let you know good luck with your wi :D

Is everyone weighing tomorrow then? xxx

Tina 01-12-2011 09:56 AM

Good morning everyone. :carrot:
It is soooooo great to have so many new people here.
For our new members-----
I'm Tina and have a wonderful husband and grown, handsome son. I've been on these boards for a long time. I'm a Lifetimer who needs to get back to goal weight. :D

ems Yes--lots of us weigh on Thursdays....some at home and some at a meeting. Also, some of us have changed days. We have a Weigh-In Results thread here that we use for posting.
In the beginning, we only had the weigh-in thread. We began talking so much :lol: that we added this Chatters thread. Now y'all know our history.

I'm battling a head cold. Thought I'd wake up without a voice but it's here-kind of. :dizzy:

Have a great day and drink your water.
:flow1:

spryng 01-12-2011 04:30 PM

Afternoon all! sorry I didn't get on here this morning, my training class gave us a 4 1/2 hr homework assignment that I had to have ready before class today so I was busy busy :) glad it's done, lol

Ems, no I weigh in on saturdays :) But let us know how yours goes!

Janelle, enjoy your 1/2 day off!

Cheryl, welcome!! and no I'm not a medical transcriptionist, those jobs are hard to find it seems. No I work for a large medical insurance company, I am a senior business provider consultant, in other words I work with facilities and provider's one on one in getting their claims adjusted in a timely matter where all involved are happy :) not an easy job these days, LOL

Well today I'm taking a rest day from exercise, I actually got two workouts in yesterday, my bike yesterday morning and then last night to blow off some steam my daughter and I did the singstar dance and boy is it fun and gets your heart rate up, lol.. so that was nice :) Training was stressful yesterday and as soon as I was done I wanted to eat my kitchen down but I resisted...I drank extra water, played that game and the feeling passed. Man I hate being stressed out, lol.. but today was much better. No craziness at work.
Well looks like we'll be visiting some family in april that I haven't seen in over a year now so that is just more motivation to stick OP for sure. My husband has lost 70 lbs (first by just walking and eating less and then he switched to ww with me) so I want to look just as good when we see everyone again, so exciting! :)

ems81wales 01-12-2011 05:36 PM

Thanks Tina il have to look out for that weigh in thread cheers for the tip :D

Spryng i will let you know how i get on tomorrow night :D You can get a good few lb off by april keep at it :D

I went to steptone today i was shattered after it lol xxxx

Tina 01-12-2011 10:14 PM

ems, congratulations on all your exercising.
The weigh-in thread is usually right above or below this thread.
Good luck to everyone at their weigh-in.
:hug:

shcirerf 01-13-2011 09:04 AM

Good morning. Had a good on plan day yesterday.

33 out this morning. Heat wave. Lol.

spryng 01-13-2011 10:25 AM

Morning all! :)

I have a few minutes before training starts today so I wanted to pop in and say hey! :) Hope everyone has a great day! Let's stick to those points!!! :)

Tina 01-13-2011 11:23 AM

Good morning all,

It's a beatifully cold day here! :D

Is it harder for you to lose when it's so cold? I've never thought about that. I know that we don't get outside to exercise as much.
The restaurant foods all look so rich and inviting. :lol: Just a thought.

ems, good luck at your weigh-in. Good luck to all of us.
janelle, how was your 1/2 day off yesterday? Do anything fun?
cheryl, good luck getting to your goal weight. You can do it!
lizbeth, how do you like WW online?

farmgirl, are y'all still snowed in? I'll bet the kids are enjoying it but maybe not mom. :lol:
Maureen, is work easy this week? Do you take your lunch to work each day?

Jeanne, you've been quiet. I'll bet you had a beautiful cake for your birthday.

Dori, how's it going!

Tammy, love you friend.

Susan, is Pat taking you to work today and tomorrow, or maybe the roads aren't bad now.

Mimi, are you feeling better? You haven't mentioned Dan in a while. Is he still on meds? You mentioned he had lost a lot of weight.

Everyone have a great day and don't work too hard.:dizzy:
:flow1:

farmgirl7 01-13-2011 04:19 PM

Oh my gosh! There is a lot of talking going on! That is so great! Welcome to everyone new! I live in a small town near Hot Springs, AR. We are going to put our house up for sale b/c we bought some land near Lake Degray. I grew up on that lake and my parents will be 14 miles from my house. I have 2 boys who will be changing schools but they seem very excited about the move. I have a city farm in my backyard that consists of chickens, a rabbit, 3 dogs and 2 cats. I will be moving my 2 horses I have adopted from a rescue shelter to my land when we get moved. It is a work in progress but will be so worth it. I work part time for a non profit organization. Well, thats a little about me. We have been snowed in more than the others around us
because it is very hilly where I am. Hope all of you are staying warm. I have been op today which I feel is a big accomplishment! lol Will check back later.

ems81wales 01-13-2011 06:05 PM

Hey everyone hope your all well an dyour wi went well or go well if you have not been yet i lost 3.5lbs this week :D