3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Thursday Chatters for January, 2011 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/220700-thursday-chatters-january-2011-a.html)

Tina 01-16-2011 05:51 PM

Afternoon,
Mimi, I agree that this new pt. system can be very frustrating. Lots of things I still think pts in the old pts. I haven't memorized the new ones for milk and bread, etc.

My big thing right now is drinking all my water and eating more fruit, even if it's canned fruit.

Jeanne, good for you, too, with your exercising.
Tomorrow, I'm getting out my old WW exercise dvd.
:flow1:

auntie 01-16-2011 08:42 PM

Hi,
Had bowling Friday night and went to hear Pat's band last night.. Today has been a lazy day. It's rainy and chilly so I'm not doing much! I'm off tomorrow and have a dr appointment in the morning. I hope to get up and do my fast walk DVD. I'm going to try to do it twice tomorrow!

I have so much to do since the past year has been crazy. Pat said just enjoy my day off and made me promise. Gotta love him .....

Jeanne, I like your idea of being accountable! So keep posting, I am going to do it too. :) oh and I'm going to try the banana thing. I love bananas!

Welcome to all the new people!

shcirerf 01-16-2011 11:11 PM

Staying on plan! That's the good news. Bad news, my microwave took a dump, no popcorn tonight.:?: Will be hitting Wal Mart at lunch tomorrow for a new one.

The baby shower was great. Natalie, who put it on is quite the entertainer. And her house looks like it should be in a magazine. I need her to come and decorate my redneck abode. :D

I'm still struggling with the new points too. Looking up lots of stuff all the time.

Diced up some leftover chicken, tossed in a can of tomatoes w /chilis and added some taco seasoning, fresh onion and bell peppers, will add some lettuce, cheese and that's lunch tomorrow.

maureen kempster 01-17-2011 05:42 AM

Good morning all

I don't want to go to work this morning-it's -9 and feels like -18 with the wind-
Janelle, to bad you weren't closer to me-I have a microwave I'm not using almost new. I had one installed over my stove so have the counter one sitting in a closet.
Susan, good to hear from you. Take Pat's advise and take it easy today.
Tina, are you heading for the gym today?
Jeanne, I'm going to try your banana ice cream too.
I managed to get 25 min again last night on the treadmill, but I'm still stuck and don't seem to be able to move from the weight I'm at
Well, cross your fingers that I don't freeze to death waiting for my bus this morning.

maureen

jar1965 01-17-2011 08:03 AM

Maureeen - my fingers are crossed!!!!

Be back later to post my activity!

Have a great day everyone! Drink that water and shake that booty!!!!!!

spryng 01-17-2011 08:26 AM

Morning all! :)

Well the weekend was fun, took the kids to see the titanic museum in branson, it was so much fun! Ate at Lamberts (home of the throwed rolls) let me just say it was amazing and delicious but i blew my pts, I should have known better. So it got me down in the dumps and I didn't eat any better yesterday.. but I'm refocused today and off my pity wagon so I'm ready to work that extra food off this week. I will be working out everyday this week and I hope that counteracts any damage I did. Just trying to stay accountable.
Well today is my last day off of work until May (excluding weekends of course, lol) so I'm gonna get around and go shopping and just get out of the house for a few hours, hope everyone has a great start to this week! :)

Mimi4fun 01-17-2011 11:53 AM

Jeanne when I read your post I realized that you and I were walking with Leslie at the same time. Do you have the new power walk dvds. Its kind of nice because there is a tract where you just have the music and not her non stop banter (which gets a little old the 6th or 7th time you hear it).
Maureen Dan is 23.

Tina 01-17-2011 03:26 PM

If I ever get to the store, I'll buy some bananas.. We put my car in the shop because that engine light was on and the car smelled like gas when I would put it in the garage. Not a good thing. I sure don't want to spend money on it but can't buy a new one.
Anyway, my eating has been good today. No exercise as of yet.

I'm glad we're not having below freezing weather. Brr..

:flow1:

auntie 01-17-2011 03:45 PM

Howdy,

Well I did a 2 mile walk today. I use the Leslie Fat burning walk. Which one do you use? I know several of us use them and there are so many of them. I got mine because you guys. :) I am going to try do it again later.

Maureen, so far I'm currently sitting in the recliner catching up on General Hospital. I was getting stuff done until I sat down. :) Now I think I'll stay here for a little while.

Tina, I'll share some bananas with you. I bought some today. Yum!

Jeanne, your Steelers won!! Congrats!!!

Tammy, how are you feeling?

Mimi, too bad we can't walk together!!!

My goal is to walk everyday. I bought the DVD for my sister too. I want to get some weight off before this summer so I can really cruise at Disney World.

ems81wales 01-17-2011 06:10 PM

Thanks jeanne hope your well and good luck with wi this week.

Hope everyoe else is ok xx

jar1965 01-17-2011 10:36 PM

Mondays activity: 2 mile outdoor walk with Bob!

jar1965 01-17-2011 10:43 PM

Hi ladies! It's late for me!!!! Bob & I got a walk in today. Then we went to see the Green Hornet! It was in 3D and it was really good. I mean, for a boy movie. lol!

Susan
- yes....wooohoooo.....they did!!!! Bob & I went to "Ruin the Ravens Rally" in Pittsburgh Friday! We froze but had so much fun! It was crazy. Drunk people everywhere! Then we went to Cabellas in West Virginia. It was a great day!
I have soooooo many Leslie Sansone DVDs! It helps that my cousin works for her! :carrot: And she is on Exercise TV now. Cool.

Are ya' all seeing the add for Curves on the 3fc site? I see they are offering a Zumba Circuit now too! hmmmmm. Fun!

Well heading to bed! Good night and talk to you in the a.m.!

shcirerf 01-17-2011 11:41 PM

Just another manic Monday! Gets that way.

Tina, hope you get your car fixed soon.

Maureen, thanks for the offer of a microwave.:D I picked one up on sale at WM for $44.

Made some sugar free jello. Had a hankering for something sweet.

Weigh in tomorrow night.

Tina 01-17-2011 11:56 PM

Hi all,
My car will be ready tomorrow afternoon---something about the gas part. It needed 2 parts--something like $398.00 worth. Yuck!!!!!

janelle, you got a great deal on that microwave. I'm glad you had a good day. Good luck at weigh in. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

ems, keep up your exercising.

Susan, thanks for getting me some bananas. :D

Cheryl, take it easy

Mimi and Maureen, please stay warm up there!

jeanne, I saw your Steelers won and cheered just for you.

Dori, how are you doing?

Tammy had a good chemo day today.

farmgirl how is it going with you?

Mimi4fun 01-18-2011 11:35 AM

This is a really cool page and very encouraging for all those following WW points.
I'm not sure if this site will allow links but I'll post on facebook too

http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/...es.asp?id=1260