December Chatters for Thursday -- or Another Day

You're on Page 10 of 10
Go to
  • Hi Tina

I just never think anyone's sending me any messages lol- I just looked now & replied to one you sent over a month ago!!!

I'll check fb
    thanks

maureen
  • Morning all!!!

Well today is my friday, I'm soooo happy about that! I'm off at 1:30 today so I'm counting down the hours until my 3 day weekend starts. I found a great fitness game for my ps3 called Get Fit With Mel B looks like it will be alot of fun! Now I just gotta find a store it's sold in so I'm debating going today or tomorrow to find it. Figure it will be a great way to start the new year with some fitness goals in mind.

What are your new years resolutions for 2011?? This year my goal is not to lose weight, it's to get fit and run a 5k at some point this year. And of course losing weight will naturally fit into the scheme of things but I just want to get healthy this year. I want to find an exercise program that works for me and is fun, not something I always dread. So the search is on, lol
  • Got to loose some weight. My health is beginning to suffer-joint aches and pains and other hip and leg problems. Very stiff. Pretty sure weight loss will help this. Did pretty good yesterday. Think accountability is a good thing.Will someone start a new January accountability thread? Don't know how to do it or I would.
  • tina has started the new thread for january so please come join us there!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-c...ry-2011-a.html