Old 10-28-2010, 11:20 AM   #46  

Kim- Those pics are beautiful! It reminds me of where my grandma lives in Pennsylvania. I guess you are kinda in that direction. Love the fall in the mountains. Great job on the 3 pounds down

Alliez and Judy - Wow on the 2.6 down. I wish i could say i had done as well.

Princess, Bandit, Lins, Peanutt, Life4evr(sp?) - Hello to all the other turtles. Just keep on keepin' on.

It seems like when i try to lose weight i gain instead. I am going to just keep trying. Right now i am at 241.6
CherryAutumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 12:05 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Hi everyone... just a quick flyby on my lunch time... crazy busy day here today. Washing machine is fixed... yah! On the down side... we are having a couple of other issues that have come up along with the remodel... a bad main water value and a water heater that is acting up, the heater is only a few years old so I am not really in the mood for it's crap but we do what we have to... have a great day all and best wishes to Bandit tonight on her W/I!!!!
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 12:28 PM   #48  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

KimL, great photos. I think it was worth the muddy hike to get those views. Nice to have beauty in our lives.

Bandit, here's to a : tonight! Wow, your TOPS group is interesting. I think it's kind of tempting to have Halloween candy at the meeting. Ugh. Good for you for finding something point friendly.

Cherry, keep on keepin' on. When you make an effort to lose weight, does the side of you that likes to rebel get the upper hand? Or is it the idea of thinking about food all the time that sets you up? You might try sitting down the night before once the kiddies are in bed and planning and writing down your meals and snacks for the next day. Then you could follow your plan and not think about food at any other time. I'm trying to help, so please take this with a grain of salt. We all you.

Princess, ugh! about the water main and especially the heater. That stinks--: that it can all be fixed at the least expense to you and dh. At least you've got the washing machine back in action.

Good day yesterday. Even though I was tired, I got on the . My weight hasn't changed at all, but at least I'm holding onto my loss. Yay!
Just finished cleaning downstairs for the party. I'll have to do a quick run-through of the bedrooms later, but I'm too tired now. You all have a great weekend and Halloween!
Judy
234.6/189.2/170's by Halloween
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:35 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Hi everyone:

Just a quick note. At lunch when I was looking for some point-friendly halloween treats for tonight, I seen "Jolly Time Low Fat Popcorn" with WW points printed on box. I have never seen this before. Just to let you know.
2 points
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 10:18 PM   #50  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

bandit2~ I'll have to look for that popcorn next time I shop! Great job with your book club dinner! I would have been tempted had I looked at the menu as well! How did your weigh in go?

CherryAutumn~ You can do this! Don't give up Yeah, we're a little north of Pennsylvania, but I bet it's beautiful this time of year there as well.

Princess1122~ Good to hear your washer is finally fixed, booooo on the water heater though, ugh.

Itryharder~ Good job with the cleaning you got in! Awesome holding onto your loss!!! Some weeks I just hope to see nothing (gain or loss), so I know how good it can feel to sometimes just stay the same, as well as sometimes disappointing.

Work was luckily a little busier tonight then it has been the past few nights I have been there. I did splurge a little and had some pasta and garlic bread when I first got there, but it was much better then waiting until 8 or 9 to eat, as I know I walked off at least half of it throughout the night. Waitressing has the downfall of always being around food, but the bonus of constantly walking and lifting heavy trays. If I could keep myself away from the food, I'd be doing pretty well! Too bad I have a minor addiction to food, eh? I'm looking forward to a great weekend with my sisters! I'll probably get on a couple times tomorrow, but after that I'll be MIA for a few days. No worries, I'm going to try my best not to lose control while I'm with them. Hard part will be that both of my sisters are plus sized also and while they b*tch about their weight, they're not trying to do anything about it and will eat anything they want. They both know I'm trying though, so maybe they will take that into consideration when it comes time to decide on places to eat and food to cook. We'll see...
KimL1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 09:47 AM   #51  

Hi turtles:

I was down 2# last night at my Tops meeting. I found some chocolate marshmallow witches broom treats for 90 cal each & took those. Almost everyone dressed up, so was fun night overall.

Kim - have fun with your sisters this weekend, sometimes it is hard when you are surrounded with lots of tempting goodies, just try and make a better choice most of the time. We all need little indulgences along the way or we would probably just fall off the wagon for good.

Princess - hope you are still coping with your reno, that will be so nice when finished.

Judy - I know you are doing great, you are our rock!

All - have a great weekend.

Weather permitting - I will be raking more leaves, no shortage there.
But not complaining - better than shovelling snow!
Old 10-29-2010, 11:35 AM   #52  
Chick

Bandit, :
Wow! Another two pounds. Wowsie! You said you were exercising and watching what you ate and it really showed. Yay! You are on a roll.

Mowed the lawn today and then got on the for 1/2hour. It's not as much fun as the boardwalk, but it'll do the trick as far as exercise. I also break a sweat on the treadmill, but not at the beach. I am determined to do well this weekend. I have to get this weight off!
Judy
234.6/189.2/170's by Halloween
Old 10-29-2010, 06:43 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 279/270/180

I lost a post. Anyway hope everyone is well. I am not really on program, so I am just kind of hanging out. I am trying to get back on track, just not there yet.
life4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 09:24 PM   #54  
Chick

Life4evr, smart of you to post and chime in. It's always good to hear from you. : to getting right back on track.
Judy
Old 10-30-2010, 06:00 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Good morning everyone and happy Saturday!

I was so busy at work yesterday that I never did get a chance to sign on - I was down .2 at w/i - I will take it since it was not a gain! They did a pitch in at TOPS this week, everyone brought a point friendly dish along with the recipe. It was nice to get new ideas since it is easy to be bored with the same old dishes all the time.

We have to get up and get moving this morning, they are going to start to do the tile today so we need to kind of get out of the house for the day and most of the night too... will be staying with my DS and DIL then will come home tomorrow - we are going to take a drive south today to a place called Nashville, IN - it is a wonderful older village with lots of shops, etc. A beautiful place in the fall. They we will come on home, pack up the dogs and head to DS.

Judy: Best wishes for your party!

Banidt: Fantastic job on the loss!

Kim: Great job on eating earlier in the evening!

Life: Hope you are doing well!

Cherry: Take care of yourself and have a nice weekend, Judy gives great adivse!

I have to run... lots to do and we need to be out of here early this morning!
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 06:19 PM   #56  

Hope everyone had a good day. I have managed to stay on my eating plan mostly I had a run in with a king size hershey almond that cost me ten points, who knew it was ten whole points. But I tracked it and recovered with even a few points still left for the snacking I will probably do later. My weigh in is tomorrow so I shall see how that goes. Everyone have a good evening.
Old 10-30-2010, 06:46 PM   #57  

To answer your question Judy i think it is a little of both. I do rebel and think i want to eat what i want to eat but then i also am constantly fighting myself throughout the day when i feel like eating constantly.
CherryAutumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 01:14 PM   #58  
just do it!

S/C/G: 269/150/150

Just a quick check in with my WI for the week - I'm down 2.8lbs for the week. Lots of temptation with Halloween candy around the office, at friends' houses, even at the front counter of the Y! I've avoided it all, except for 1 coffee crisp mini bar. I'm counting this as a serious victory because my DH and I used to eat so much Halloween junk!
peanutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 01:19 PM   #59  

Hope everyone had a good sunday. Well i have learned that I am never doing really doing as bad as I think. I weighed today and was down 2.5#. Which was good.

Had another learning experience so small french fry at burger king is the same number of points for a tendergrill chicken sandwhich without mayo. Probably should have checked that out first before I ate them, but now I know.

Hope everyone has a good day. Off to visit grandma in the hospital.
Old 10-31-2010, 01:47 PM   #60  

Hi turtles:

WOW, what a group! Everyone is doing great this week.

Peanut/Life - congrats!!!

Happy Halloween!