3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Wednesday Weigh In! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/210904-wednesday-weigh.html)

Mrs Mom 03-01-2011 09:26 PM

Hello Everyone,
First weigh in on program----down 2.8! :carrot: Great for me with thyroid issues and just coming off prednisone. Liking the free fruits and veggies a lot!

Onward!

shcirerf 03-01-2011 10:26 PM

WI tonight for me. Down 1.2! Solidly under 160 for 3 weeks in a row now!:carrot:

loulou75 03-02-2011 04:24 AM

Welcome nancy,madamwu,Mrs mum and shcierf!
Well done to those who lost weight!
I'm down 1 pound today as I have the same problem with madamwu I can't keep track when I'm out..and I've been out all weekend!
So I'm happy with that!:carrot:

However, I'll weigh-in on Saturday too because I feel I'm flushing salt out these days so I hope for a better result..:p

madamwu 03-02-2011 11:56 AM

:p
Thanks for the welcome.

Weighed this morning at meeting-down 1.6! Morale of the story-don't trust your home scale even if it is a WW scale.

Good luck to the rest of you!

AuntLoopy 03-02-2011 11:59 AM

Wow everyone! This is most amazing! You're giving me hope.

For some reason, I'm feeling pudgy today. My belly seems to be sticking out and my clothes are feeling weird. I know that I've followed the program diligently, but I still feel worried every Wednesday. My weight loss has been rather consistent, and I'm waiting for the backlash, if you know what I mean.

The good news is that the DH has agreed that I should get the Weight Watchers monthly pass. I argued successfully that getting it in March (when I have five weigh-ins) would save us $20 right away. So why not do it now? He'd been hoping that I'd decide that the meetings weren't important to my weight loss, but I really look forward to them every week. So he eventually agreed that I should continue attending, and as cheaply as possible.

Anyways, I'll be back after W/I this afternoon, come what may.

shcirerf 03-08-2011 10:02 PM

Down another pound! 156.8. Woo Hoo!

Mrs Mom 03-09-2011 07:30 PM

Up???

2nd week on program and up 2.2!
Frustrated because I keep close track of what I'm eating, logging it on my paper tracker and iphone. I average 28.5 points a day and used only 7 weeklies. WW leader recommended cutting back on bananas. I usually have one every day, she said to try cutting back to 1 every other day. I will, but I love my bananas to bulk up my yogurt and ff ice cream.
Wierd thing is that a couple people who don't know I'm back at ww commented that I look as though I've lost weight???
I sure hope next week is better!:?:

shcirerf 03-09-2011 07:56 PM

MrsMom, don't give up. Could it be getting to TOM? It could just be water. Were you eating sodium laden foods? Hang in there.

madamwu 03-10-2011 10:43 AM

I keep telling myself its heading down, that is all that matters. Down only .2 pounds this week, even though my home scale said 2 pounds! Interestingly, this was the first week I really tried not to use up all my weekly allowance points. Maybe I should go back to using them? It makes no sense.

AuntLoopy 03-10-2011 02:28 PM

It's my jubilee week: today is my 49th day on the WW program!

W/I yesterday afternoon: down another 2.2 pounds for a grand total of 16.0.

It was a tough week; I got sick after my annual (14-vial!) lupus blood testing panel. Then the water company blew up the sewers at the end of the road, so we were without water and cooking gas for three days. Then I picked my weekly case of bananas (yup, we eat 'em at every meal around here!), but they'd been dropped or frozen enroute, and went bad within 48 hours.

I got so mad at it all, that I insisted on following the WW program no matter what. Carried food and books to the motel for the night when we couldn't get back to the house because the road was destroyed. Didn't add points even when I was feeling exhausted from the blood tests (and the butcher who needed to re-seat the IV after every second or third vial). Went out and bought bananas AT RETAIL (heaven forbid!)

I'm glad that I made the decision. It helped to build a little bit of willpower, I guess.

shcirerf 03-15-2011 10:52 PM

Down 1.4! Getting very close to being back to goal. 10.4 to go. Gotta wrap my head around maintenance so I don't do this again. Good luck everyone else, and never give up!

HopefulAgain 03-16-2011 11:25 AM

Down 2 pounds this week after no loss the last 2weeks.

I'm back in the swing of things!!

AuntLoopy 03-16-2011 05:53 PM

Hi all! What a weird week. I was sick for several days. I participated in a regional church conference which kept me on my feet constantly. The weather has been excellent, which means that my dog and I have been walking more. And despite the stress of my stepmom's gentleman friend being given his hospice diagnosis this week, I didn't overeat.

And today I gained 0.4 pounds. This is the first week when I didn't lose anything on WW.

Some of the problem is that TOM came to visit after six months without it. (Menopause...it's just plain weird sometimes.)

The thing is that I knew I'd followed the program absolutely rigorously all week. So I'm frustrated but not angry at myself -- I'm not at fault. If I'd been "indulging", even legally (I plan my meals the day before, and don't add anything extra no matter how tempted I might be), I'd be in a snit. But I'm more or less cool with it all. (As long as it doesn't keep happening, that is!)

proulxliu 03-17-2011 07:38 AM

This was my second week with WW. Yesterday, I had a -2.6 lb loss for a total of -4 lbs. I feel better physically and this past week I've gone to the gym. Getting the hang of the new Points Plus program.

shcirerf 03-22-2011 11:42 PM

Down .6 this week. Not a big loss, but I really struggled this week. But, that's ok. Feeling good, under 10 pounds to go!

Congrats on all losing. Loopy, it will happen now and then, I gained about 5 weeks ago. But I'd been sick and lost 5 the week before that, so I new it would not all stick. No worries!