3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Wednesday Weigh In! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/210904-wednesday-weigh.html)

Haley8203 02-12-2011 04:37 PM

Hi I'm going to be a Wednesday weigh-in'er starting this week. I just rejoined this morning. First time on points plus.

Haley8203 02-15-2011 09:29 PM

first official weigh in tomorrow yay!

loulou75 02-16-2011 01:59 AM

Good morning!
No loss today! Does anybody else have water retention at ovulation??I feel sore all over...

AuntLoopy 02-17-2011 07:01 PM

Hi all!

LouLou, I used to gain a shoe size during ovulation, and it didn't go away till Auntie Flo arrived. I literally had different shoes for Days 1-14 and Days 15-28. Nowadays, my dear old auntie no longer comes to visit, and unfortunately my feet are stuck at the bigger size permanently. *sigh*

Sorry for the delay in writing about my weigh-in. Hubby had surgery (he's doing fine), and I got into WW for a Wednesday morning meeting instead of my regular 4 p.m. because I'd taken the day off to care for him. So I don't expect any noticeable weight loss NEXT week, when I'll be back on schedule. But in the meanwhile, the scale showed a 2-pound loss this week, for a total of 11 pounds in four weeks. :o I'm boggled by it all, considering that health issues prevent me from exercising, and that even the WW leader had told me on Day One that lupus patients often have a lot of trouble losing weight.

So now of course I'm building up my nerves to withstand the break-even or slight give-back that will probably occur next Wednesday afternoon. While hoping against hope that it won't really matter, and I'll do okay if I just follow the program carefully -- it's a long-term process, after all. I just hate to pay $12 to hear bad news... ;)

loulou75 02-18-2011 04:24 AM

AuntLoopy
Thank you for the support, because I thought it was just my idea, that it didn't happen to anybody else! And that's true I'll be stuck to this weight until I get my period..That used to meke me frustrated but now I know and just go on my diet...

I wish you the best for your husband and a quick recovery of course.
And congrats on your weight loss despite the lack of exercise:carrot:
I don't do any exercise either, I'm not the type of running and going to the gym. I feel embarassed saying so but I'm getting so bored just thinking about it..but if I finally make my mind and move myself I like it afterwards..

Today I've made a vegetable soup with the hope that tomorrow I'll see some little loss..

Have a nice day everybody!:hat:

loulou75 02-23-2011 03:46 AM

Good morning everybody!How is it going?

Weigh-in today and I got to 193.2 from the previous 193.4 which is of course a ridiculous loss, but it's the first day of TOM so I'm expecting much better the next few days. Also, comparing to other TOMs weigh-ins when I was always more than I expected I'm thrilled for having even that tiny loss:carrot:

So, where are you??

shcirerf 02-23-2011 08:29 AM

I'll chime in.

I WI on Tues but whatever. 159. Same as last week, but I was very dehydrated from the flu last week, so I'm good with it.

HopefulAgain 02-23-2011 11:26 AM

Finally met my 5% goal to total 14 pounds!!! Most weight I've ever lost consistently!!!!!

loulou75 02-23-2011 03:06 PM

Well done hopeful!

Mrs Mom 02-23-2011 10:15 PM

I weigh in on Tues evenings, so I'd like to join you all. Last night was first weigh in.......to be continued.

JenB77 02-24-2011 12:08 AM

Down 1.6 tonight woot woot!! Trying to keep my eye on the prize, how far I have come, not how far I still have to go!

AuntLoopy 02-24-2011 02:11 PM

Hi all! Weighed in on Wednesday afternoon. I wasn't expecting much because I'd weighed in at 10 a.m. last week and lost 2 pounds then. Figured that I'd be lucky to break even. But I lost another 2.4 pounds this week, and made my 5% goal! It still amazes me that Weight Watchers works, after doing so many diets in the past (and living with lupus, which means steroids and other medication with weight-gain side effects). Till I tried this, I was on a sloooooow losing trend (perhaps 10 pounds per year from a high of 285 down to 244 when I started WW). Now my metabolism seems to be kick-started.

loulou75 02-28-2011 03:49 AM

That's awesome AuntLoopy!:bravo:
I find ww the most efficient diet I have ever tried too even though I don't stay in track all days.

This weekend for example I was on a trip so I couldn't and didn't want to count points...so after a looooong premenstrual phase when I'm finally done with it I destroy everything by going to that trip..
For me, there are always reasons to spoil my program, that's why the loss becomes sooooo sloooooww...:o

nancylmrn 02-28-2011 02:56 PM

Thought I would join you lovely chicks!
My wiegh in is on Sunday morning since I do ww at home I was down 4lbs after a two week stall. I was so excited I have never lost that much at one time. So 8 lbs in 5 weeks not to bad!

madamwu 03-01-2011 12:02 PM

Hi everybody. I used 3Fat Chicks alot when I was last on this journey, back in 2000. Ten years later, I'm back on Weight Watchers, only this time I hope I will finally learn to keep it off.
I weigh in on Weds. Started last August, have lost 23 pounds so far--it comes off really slow.
I mostly have trouble on weekends. Tracking gets difficult when we eat out. I thought I was doing okay this week, but according to my scale I gained 2 pounds in 1 day! I realize it might have been the salt in the ham causing me to retain water. Thought I would push water today and hope I can flush it out before tommorrow's weigh in.
Wish me luck!