Old 07-08-2010, 05:50 PM   #16  
Thursday Lady

Susan--You go girl. 20 pounds
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 06:49 AM   #17  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone! TGIF although it was a fairly easy week! Looks like we are going to get some relief from this heat today and some much needed rain!

I miss jessica. It doesn't help that she is homesick and sad! I feel so bad. You won't believe this, but last night she said she wishes she wouldn't have done it! Ahhhhhh, it's heartbreaking. We told her to give it a little while and if she is still like this, we will put her stuff in storage and move her home. But.....we told her she has to try! I think she is just exhausted from all the work she has been doing.

Susan - yes!!!!! Woooohoooo & congrats on the 20#!!!! Isn't it a wonderful feeling! So proud of you!

Dori - are you still in Ohio? I will pm you my cell # if you like. Nikki & Tammy have been pretty quiet. I'm going to Ravenna Sunday for the entire day. Let me know!

Tammy - we miss you! Hope you are good! Staying cool?

Tina - Have you used your new membership to the LaFitness Club yet? I haven't gotten ANY power walks in outside due to the heat. Urgh!

Maureen - How are you? This heat is a killer!!!!!

Marion - WHERE ARE YOU GIRL?????? We miss you!

Nikki - whats new girl? Did you get your house yet?

Clint - how are you? Fishing much?

Well I better scoot. Got up at 5 and took Bob to work and I have to leave early from work today, so I better go in early!

Still loving the WW meetings and losing weight!

Have a great day!

PS - For those of you who have a Panera Bread = they have a lowfat Mango Smoothie = 4 Points!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 12:38 PM   #18  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

Hello everyone. I'm still in Ohio and enjoying the weather. Yes it's been warm, but much nicer than what I'm used to in GA. However, while being here in OH I haven't been OP and I jumped on the scales this morning. Lets say I was a bit shocked to discover that I'm at my heaviest weight ever. So even though I'm on vacation it's time to get back on the wagon and stay. The number I saw was one I thought I never would see. Well I'm going to run for now. I'm in the process of reading "The Shack" and would love to finish it before we head back home. Check back in later.
Ladybug2680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:07 PM   #19  
Susan

Hi all,

Pat got home this afternoon. It's nice to have him home. It's funny, I enjoyed him being gone but missed him. I got a lot of work done on the curriculum I'm writing so that was good.

I woke up this morning at 2:30 and couldn't go back to sleep. I ended up going back to sleep about 5:30. I just laid in bed. Not sure why I did that!

Jeanne, I'm sorry that Jess isn't happy. I know that doesn't make it any easier! It has to be hard on both of you!

Tina, You getting lots of rain? We are and we needed it.

Can you believe that tomorrow my little Angel Baby Seamus would be 6 years old? I know Daddy and him are celebrating his birthday in a grand way!!! That was the best 2 months and 24 days of my life!!!!

Ya'll are the best!!!
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:16 AM   #20  
ready to be healthy!

S/C/G: 290/264/170

Height: 5*4

hi my lovelies!

I fell off the wagon but I hopped back on! i havent been staying on point AT ALL!!! im ashamed. i am going to hit it hard starting Monday, a fresh start!!! Ray and I discussed starting to try again and he told me something I DID NOT wanna hear, he told me that I need to listen to the dr and loose as much weight as possible before we try again just so its healthy for me and the baby. He only wants the best for us, I took it as him being mean but he didnt say it in a mean way , but he is right!!! So i have realizied that I want a family more than i want that piece of cake! im ready and im ready to do this for not only me but my future family!

xoxoxoxoxo
~nikki
nikkic718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 06:32 PM   #21  
Thursday Lady

It's a beautiful Saturday here. No Rain!!!

Susan, i'm glad y'all need rain but we don't need a drop more. Our bayous were all filled and some overflowing.
I cannot believe it has been 6 years. I hurt so for you then, as I do now.

Nikki, it's about time you got yourself back here! I have missed you here. Please come even if you are off the wagon. Ray was well-meaning. And, You Can Do This!

Mimi and Maureen, how is Canada? Is it cool up there?

Someone's going to have a birthday.

Tammy how are you?

Jeanne, I'm also sorry about that Jess is homesick but that comes with moving out. Let us know if she comes home.

Dori, I'm so glad you're having a good time.

Clint, Diane, Stephanie how are you guys doing?

The gym is wonderful. I'm loving it.

Old 07-12-2010, 06:45 AM   #22  
jeanne

Good Monday Morning Everyone!!!!

I know you hate to hear this, but I really did need the w/e to be over. I'm outta control. hahah! Not really, but it is harder to stay OP~

I made a great dessert for my brothers birthday party. I cut up little squares of angel food cake, stirred in FF/SF instant vanilla pudding (prepared) and topped with Lt. cherry pie filling. Refrigerate overnight. Top with LIGHT Cool Whip and serve! Ahhhh, soooo good! I make it for all occasions but did it with "light" everything this time and the outcome was the same!

I have made the 1Pt. Chocolate Cake that Nikki posted too! And it is great. I think I saw it here before!

Peeked on the scale this morning and it showed "good news" (haha) but I will post on my official WI day. Oh, which we changed.....again.....to Weds. now.

Have a great day! **hugs**
Old 07-12-2010, 09:11 AM   #23  
Thursday Lady

Good morning, good morning!
Our weekend was good and pretty much OP.
Now it's down to cleaning house and waiting for the painter to take care of the replaced sheet rock in the second bedroom. (Leaks in the ceiling. )

Everyone have a great day!
Old 07-12-2010, 10:45 AM   #24  
ready to be healthy!

S/C/G: 290/264/170

Height: 5*4

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!

im tryin to trick myself into being excited lol. my weekend was good everyday felt like a sunday EXCEPT for SUNDAY lol. I did an update to my iphone and lost EVERYTHING!!! all my contacts, pictures all of it. BOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Its very rainy and gloomy here today. Hopefully this weekend will b full of sunshine! My bday is Sunday and Im boycotting it lol. I started back on point today, although i threw a protein bar in my lunch today and just ate for a snack AND THEN calculated the points and that lil thing was 5 POINTS!!!!!!!!!! i was like o man im off to a bad start lmao.

Jeanne~ I might try that recipe did you mix the cake and pudding together??

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!
nikkic718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:03 AM   #25  
Susan

Hi All,

On my the summer is speeding by!!! SLOW DOWN PLEASE!!! I think I feel this way because I've not slowed down at all. Still writing curriculum!! My nephew came in last night!! I'm so excited. He will be here for the week. So while he sleeps (he is a teenager) I'll write and make good use of my time

Nikki, I did the update on my Iphone too..... I hated the new changes and it made it slower. I wished I had not done it! I had a 3G. I did just get my 4G last night and love it. My husband and I both got one. He had a company phone but when he changed jobs he stopped using it. So he has been without. Now we have a family plan.

Jeanne, yea on the loss!!! Your goodies sound yummy! I need to get back to being careful and drink more water!!!

Nothing exciting here. I decided to postpone my trip to Alabama this summer. Just not enough time to get there and have a good time plus still go back to San Antonio too. My brother in law is having his thyroid removed so I want to go support my sister and help my mom. I'm going to take some days off during the school year and go.

Well, better go write some!!! I will like the paycheck when it comes!!!

Have a good one and try to be good.

Last edited by auntie; 07-12-2010 at 11:06 AM.
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:36 AM   #26  
jeanne

Nikki - yes, but mix the pudding according to the directions and then pour over the cake squares and mix. I used 2% milk, but I'm soooooo sure skim would be good too!
Old 07-12-2010, 10:48 PM   #27  
Thursday Lady

Jeanne, I'll have to try that. It sounds good.
Nikki, I can't imagine how that cake will taste but I'm going to make it, too.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:59 PM   #28  
Thursday Lady

Greetings from a very hot Houston. Wow, the heat index is waaaay over 100.

We are going out to Olive Garden tonight. I've already planned my meal.
I've got to go see the surgeon in the morning. I've begun having major soreness at my sugery spot. Not a good feeling. They are working me in at 10:15 a.m. I'll have to take a large magazine to read.

Old 07-15-2010, 05:34 PM   #29  
Thursday Lady

went to see my surgeon today. He poked and prodded until I was MORE SORE.
He says that all is well except that I have adhesions on the muscle that he cut. I'm to exercise, especially in the water.
I can do that!
Old 07-15-2010, 05:36 PM   #30  
Thursday Lady

Maureen
I hope it's a great day for you!!!