Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2002, 10:06 PM   #16  

Oh, Janet, I forgot: ttyl is just "talk to you later"! Like when you want to say more, but have to run.
Luv,
Jan
Old 10-06-2002, 12:18 AM   #17  

Jan, I am very impressed that you had only one spoonful of the 60 pounds' worth of po salad you made for the festival--and how thoughtful (and also impressive; he is serious, isn't he!) of your dh to have saved his points to be your "taster." You two are a good team. How close to goal is your dh now? Has he lost his 10%? I am really reeling, thinking about your peeling all of those potatoes. Did you have help?

Janet, I think it is great that you are back OP, and I am so glad that you are already beginning to feel a difference. Keep journaling, as Jan said, it really does matter.
Old 10-06-2002, 08:18 PM   #18  

Linda, afraid I don't deserve any credit for the one spoonful; I actually don't like potato salad much. Now, if I'd been making 60 pounds of cheesecake ... I shudder to think!!
Dh really is a sweetie, like yours I think! He peeled & boiled potatoes for hours right alongside me, bless his heart. His loss is slow, but steady, and he hasn't gained; he is very close to his ten percent on WW, but counting from the start, he has lost 50 pounds! He has about 50 more to go.
Hope everyone has a great week! Guess I'd better start another thread?
Jan
Closed Thread