Old 01-05-2010, 09:57 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Good for you Tina
I wish I could say the same thing-I've been binging on caramel popcorn-but again I threw the rest away-got to get this under control
talk to you tomorrow

maureen
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:52 AM   #47  
Thursday Lady

Happy Wednesday,
Wow, is it already Wednesday???
Tomorrow the temp is going way down. I'm ready. I'm just going to stay inside tomorrow.

Friday morning I must have a crummy test and that means getting out in 20 degree weather. Yuck to the test and the weather.

On a lighter note----Maureen, yes, you ate caramel popcorn, BUT, you didn't eat it all. You through some away. That's wonderful that you could stop!!!!

How is everyone doing today?????????

Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 06:45 PM   #48  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Hi and yes....Happy Wednesday! I hope everyone had a great day. I totally stayed OP. I didn't get any exercise today, but have been shooting for every other day until I get a little better at it. ha!

Tina - good job on dodging that chocolate urge the other night!

Maureen - thats ok about the popcorn! Like Tina said, at least you threw some away!

Oh you know what I'm having problems with...........staying off the scale. Urgh! I jump on and then I am totally disappointed or beat myself up for something I may have done or not done!

Have a great night. I'm going to do some laundry, read, and head to bed around 9:00 tonight. I didn't sleep good last night. I have a darn sinus infection.

Oh........did anyone else watch Biggest Loser and if so, what did you think???
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:11 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone
Sorry about your weather Tina-for me that would be absolutely balmy-
Jeanne, you're doing fantastic-don't you agree that we're so good at rah rahing everyone but ourselves-that's one of my goals is to accept that I'm doing the best I can and just appreciate it
Not doing too bad with the food today-I might be a bit over but it's not junk food so I feel okay with it
I managed to go up and down the stairs at work today about 20 times-that's not all at the same time-that's through out the day-I'm keeping track it makes feel a bit better
well, I hope everyone is great

have a super evening

maureen
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:21 PM   #50  
Susan

Hi Ya'll.

The cold front hits here tonight. It's suppose to be in the 20's, rain and possiblity of ice and snow. Then tomorrow the high is suppose to be in the 20's and wind chills near 0!!! Way to cold for me!!!!

Maureen and Jeanne, I think we are always harder on ourselves! I'm one of the worst about beating myself up over little things. I've decided that I'm not going to weigh except once a month or at least try not to.
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:56 PM   #51  

Maureen, our neighbor always makes us caramel corn for Christmas. It is the best that I've ever eaten. We brought one bag with us, and it is gone. The other bag is at home unless Tim has been eating it since he flew home. The bags are quart size ziplock bags. Wish they were 2 gallon size bags! lol

Tina, today has been a good day. Went for a nice ride around the island with Maurice in his little car seat. Stopped in a few shops, left him in the van. Packed some stuff tonight so I don't have to do so much in the morning before I leave.

Maureen, I don't feel so bad if I go over a bit if I know that the foods are good for me. Good for you for doing those steps.

Susan, good for you for staying off the scales! Not being able to weigh while I've been gone has been interesting. I just hope that I haven't gained lots when I do get home. With the program at the Y, we are going to weigh every couple of weeks.

I plan to head for Hilton Head between 10 and 10:30 in the morning. It's only 2-2 1/2 hours from here. Maurice will be going to the Evergreen Pet Lodge for while I am there.

I'll try to check in from there!! Stay warm ladies!!

Jeanne, I did watch Biggest Loser last night. I have never watched an entire episode, so last night was new for me. I thought it was ok, but I don't have anything to compare it to. Gave me some motivation to get moving more.
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 11:05 PM   #52  
Thursday Lady

Tammy, please be careful driving tomorrow. I'm sure Maurice won't be happy away from you again. Our animals are spoiled babies, aren't they.

Everyone stay warm.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:21 AM   #53  
jeanne

Good Morning everyone! Have a terrific thursday. Good Luck at WI. Mine is Sunday. I may take a sneak peek and let ya know where I'm at!

Tina - We have a house rabbit and a dog and YES very spoiled babies! haha!
Old 01-07-2010, 02:45 PM   #54  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

Hello ladies.

I have decided it's time to get my behind in gear. I did my official weigh in today and so far I've stayed OP. I'm debating on whether or not to attend a meeting tonight or to continue doing it online.

Glad that everyone is doing well overall. Stay warm, drink water, and remember to get those booties moving.
Ladybug2680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:50 PM   #55  
Thursday Lady

Dori, welcome back!!!!!
Wow, it's good to see you here.

You're doing great. Meetings give you interaction with others but online is good, also.

Old 01-07-2010, 06:26 PM   #56  
jeanne

Hi! Yay Dori!!! Welcome Back!!!!

Tina - I love your idea about changing your tracker to more reasonable goals! I'm going to do that right now.

Have a great night everyone! We are buckeling down for a big snow storm. They are are posting cancellations and things on tv for tomorrow already!

Talk soon!!
Old 01-07-2010, 06:29 PM   #57  
jeanne

I just changed it........Now, that does feel better 7 lost - 18 to go VS. 7 lost - 50 to go!!!!!
Thanks Tina~!
Old 01-07-2010, 07:23 PM   #58  

Wow everyone has been so busy, hope its not too cold for you.
I love that caramel corn too, here's a recipe I have sometimes when I feel the urge. Pop one of those 100 calorie bags and dump it in a big ziploc add a tablespoon of hot chocolate mix, or a tablespoon of sugar, and a good dash of cinnamon and shake shake shake.
Its great.
Internet has been down most of today so gotta go catch up.
Good luck tomorrow everyone.
Mimi4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:40 PM   #59  
jeanne

mmmm, sounds good marion. I will definately try that (sugar&cin) for my snack tomorrow! Thanks!
Old 01-07-2010, 08:08 PM   #60  
Susan

Hi,
Hope everyone is doing well! It's a cold cold day in the Dallas area! It was 27 degrees and with a wind chill that put it in the teens. We had some ice so Pat drove me to school this morning. Tomorrow is suppose to be a high in the low 20's. I have special needs students that I have to put on and off the bus. BRR!!!!! It's not suppose to be above freezing until Sunday!

Tonight is a night for some GOOD football. University of Texas vs. Alabama!!! I'm a Longhorn girl but lived in Alabama as a kid. This is a game that I wouldn't mind if either won! I have a sister in law and nephews in Alabama.

I have been doing my 30 day shred in the mornings and swimming at night. I did the dvd this morning and am taking this evening off! I have cramps. Yea!

WELCOME back Dori!!!!! We have missed you!

I think we are all doing a great job! Let's keep it up!
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote