3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Thursday Chatters for December--Brrr... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/187408-thursday-chatters-december-brrr.html)

auntie 12-28-2009 09:08 PM

Hi,
Maureen, I go on facebook. I know it's hard traveling. Even being at my folks it seems like all we do is eat.

Mimi, Good for you!!!! Did you go to a meeting or are you doing it on line?

Jeannie, woo hoo!!!

I had a good day, swam almost an hour too! Made potatoe salad to go with dinner, shouldn't have because I ate too much of it! Did well with everything else! I had a salad at lunch and shredded wheat for breakfast. Oh and a smoothie after swimming.

We are doing well!

maureen kempster 12-28-2009 10:08 PM

Hey Susan

good for you with the swimming-I really can't wait to get back home-I'm just hoping that the lineups won't be too bad at the airport-add me as a friend if you like on facebook-just search my name-
hope we all do okay tomorrow on program

maureen

Tina 12-28-2009 11:20 PM

Hi--
Maureen, I just heard that some restrictions here on the airlines were being lessened some---like now letting people get up and use the bathroom.
Susan, you're doing great with that swimming. Now that I feel better, I'm going back to our exercise room to use the treadmill.
Jeanne, :carrot: you are doing great!
Mimi, it would be so great to see the torch. Wow, to you getting to run along side of it. I don't think I would've gone out in the cold this time, either. :)
We're supposed to have sleet here tomorrow. Brr...
I didn't do good with the water today. I thought I was going out to see some townhouses so didn't want to have to use their bathrooms. :lol:
Tammy, are you having fun?
:flow1:

jar1965 12-29-2009 05:43 AM

Good Morning! I'm up and at here at 5:00 a.m........I wanted to pack my lunch and "maybe" get a walk at home cd in before I leave for work. (at 7:30).
Maureen - It's hard when you are not at home to stay OP! And......I am very very much a "facebooker"!!!
Susan - good job on the swimming. If & when I ever reach a "normal" weight and can be presentable, I am going to join the swimming at the Y.
Tina - sleet! Ewww. We have 2-3" of snow here. Have fun looking at the townhouses! It'll all happen when you least expect it!
Tammy - I hope your having fun too!

Gotta go! Have a great day everyone!

jar1965 12-29-2009 05:45 AM

PS - here's my facebook info..............
Jeanne Lenzi Ramelli
Location - Pittsburgh

Mimi4fun 12-29-2009 08:50 AM

Hi everyone; I go on facebook every day.
Search for Marion Cook Kitchener. I hope it will come up.
Maureen I tried searching you, but no luck.
Jeanne I found you and I sent you a request to add me.

maureen kempster 12-29-2009 09:41 AM

Good morning
Mimi-I sent you a message on facebook-I think I sent it to the right Marion Cook!! so i guess you just add me as a friend and I confirm-try my name again if you like-maureen kempster-I don't think there are too many of us lol-
Jeanne I sent you a request.
Well, I hope everyone is great-1 more day & I head home-I guess the wait times for some flights has shortened-they have the RCMP helping with security at some of the major airports.

talk to you later

maureen

jar1965 12-29-2009 01:44 PM

Hi all! Ahhhhhhhhhh, HELP ME STAY OUT OF THE CHOCOLATE TODAY! HELP! I was so OP and I ate like 5 gummy sugar plums! I could just kick myself!!!!
And just for the record I have NOT had any donuts or chocolate today. I have 2 hours of my shift left and then I'm outta this crazy chocolate heaven! Urghhhh! See how hard it is for me, ya'all probably think I'm going nuts! (I just may be)!!!! ;)

Maureen & Marion (aka mimi) I accepted your requests on facebook!!!! Yay!
mimi - beautiful pictures!
Maureen - yours too! Nice to see those boys I've heard so much about!

Anyone know if hot tea counts as water intake??

Tina 12-29-2009 01:54 PM

I don't have a facebook account. :(
Jeanne, yes, decaf tea counts as a water.
Don't beat yourself up over those 5 gummy sugar plums. :) It's not going to kill you. Remember the 35 flex points! Good for you for staying away from the chocolate and donuts. YOU can do this!!!!!

It's such yucky weather down here. I know----I have it easy because no snow or slush. But, for us it's cold and yucky. :lol: I may have to make some hot chocolate.
:hug:

Mimi4fun 12-29-2009 04:49 PM

Jeanne I'm sure those 5 gummies wouldn't equal even 1/2 a donut. so don't fret.
Tina is there any reason you don't want a facebook account?
Maureen just make sure you don't drink too much before the flight, the last I heard for the last hour of the flight they won't let you get out of your seat. Hope the lineups aren't too long.

Mimi4fun 12-29-2009 04:50 PM

Jeanne, any liquid counts. Thats one of the newer things weight watchers is trying to change.

auntie 12-30-2009 12:20 AM

Snow twice in one week!!!! It started about 2:30 and stopped about 8 ish. It's beautiful outside!!! Didn't swim today but did my Wii! Then we went and ate pizza! What's wrong with that picture?

Maureen, hope you got home safely!
Jeanne, like the way I added "ie" to your name earlier? A southern thing! I agree with Tina, you didn't gave a donut!!
Tina, did you townhouse hunt? I can look up here for you!!!!
Tammy, hope you are having the time of your life!!!
Mimi, lived your picture on facebook!

Ok found Jeanne and Mimi on facebook. Can't find Maureen!! Where are you hiding? It's hard to find me, so figured I better look for y'all.

Doctor called with my biopsy. I have multiple begnin polyps on my uterus so I have to have the albation done. After another sonogram. He said it's a day surgery and if I had it done on Friday by Monday I could go back to work. I'll have cramping. However it doesn't fix the endometriosis! I'll make my lust of questions when I go for my sonogram!

Well off to bed!

auntie 12-30-2009 12:21 AM

Snow twice in one week!!!! It started about 2:30 and stopped about 8 ish. It's beautiful outside!!! Didn't swim today but did my Wii! Then we went and ate pizza! What's wrong with that picture?

Maureen, hope you got home safely!
Jeanne, like the way I added "ie" to your name earlier? A southern thing! I agree with Mimi, you didn't gave a donut!!
Tina, did you townhouse hunt? I can look up here for you!!!!
Tammy, hope you are having the time of your life!!!
Mimi, lived your picture on facebook!

Ok found Jeanne and Mimi on facebook. Can't find Maureen!! Where are you hiding? It's hard to find me, so figured I better look for y'all.

Doctor called with my biopsy. I have multiple begnin polyps on my uterus so I have to have the albation done. After another sonogram. He said it's a day surgery and if I had it done on Friday by Monday I could go back to work. I'll have cramping. However it doesn't fix the endometriosis! I'll make my lust of questions when I go for my sonogram!

Well off to bed!

jar1965 12-30-2009 07:23 AM

Good Morning Ladies! I slept so good last night. No acid, no injestion, no coughing. Hmmmmm, makes me wonder?!?!:dizzy:
I still haven't added any phyiscal activity into my routine, but I know that it is coming because I am feeling better. I guess it's amazing what water, fruit and veggies can do for your body. I mean, in addition to the weight loss! Not too mention all the positive motivation I get from you guys and the online ww site. Did I mention, I love it?!! hahah, I know I did!;)

Susan - headed to facebook next, I'll get your friend request! Keep us posted on your surgery! Prayers headed your way!

Marion - So any liquid that the base is water counts as my water intake?

Tina - thanks! I know they won't kill me, but they weren't even good! haha! And, they were bigger than 5 "normal" size gummies! I was able to come in within my daily points without using my 35 weekly yet. yay!

Tammy - hi!

So last night I finally had my first fast food OP dinner in 4 days. (not that we are big fast food people, cause, we aren't) But anyways.....We stopped at taco bell and I whipped out my laptop in the car and checked out the menu. I was able to have 2 soft beef tacos, 1 dish on pinto beans, 1 dish of
rice and a diet pepsi for like 10 or 11 Points. And, I split the 2nd taco with Bob. And, I was full.

Gotta run, packing my lunch, going for my allergy shots, and headed to work!
Have a great day everyone. And.....thank you!

Tina 12-30-2009 11:37 AM

Morning,
Wow, Jeanne, you did a great job with the fast food. I'm proud of you!!!

Mimi, I didn't know that all liquids were okay. Thanks for letting us know. I guess I need to get myself back to a meeting. :o I've got lots of excuses. :lol:
Facebook---no specific reason for not joining, except there are enough cookies on my PC. :D

Susan, I'm sorry about the diagnosis. I don't know what that albation is. I'll have to Google it.

Tammy, hope you are having good weather.

Maureen, have a safe trip.

Dori, heather, harlie, Sis-- we miss you girls.

Townhouses---yesterday we received a counter offer on our first offer for one. It's great! We don't know if they are desparate enough to accept our new counter----lots less than they want to receive.
Time will tell.
Help me have patience! :)

:hug: