Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2001, 07:47 PM   #31  
Lifetimer

S/C/G: 183.6/173/140

Jen, you are not alone. Weekends are the hardest. What I try to do is make sure I bank some points during the week so I have them for the weekends. Also weighing in Wed. or Thurs. gives me a little time to make up for any unforseen eat fests. Good luck to you! I'm sure you will do fine.

Myra
Old 01-12-2001, 09:21 PM   #32  

Zoe,
I hope you had your relax time. Sounds like you are busy!!!! http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//spinning.gif
Congrats again on that great loss.

Myra,
Way to go. That is fantastic. It is working for you! You have worked so hard.
{{{{HUGS}}}}

Jen,
Sounds like you are busy too. Or will be. Yes, you can make thos hard, hard weekends work for you. Sneak some low point snacks in on them. Enjoy everyone.

Hi Dianne and Essie!!!!
Terri

Old 01-13-2001, 12:43 AM   #33  

This might seem like an off the Wall request but could someone send me a private message on 3fc so I can see how it works. Let me know if you did on this thread. Thanks. You can just write test. http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//insane.gif
Terri
Old 01-13-2001, 01:05 AM   #34  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Terri,
Check your private messages.....it's posted on the bottom of the support forums page.
And there is a message, it's not just a test.
~Jen
Old 01-13-2001, 02:33 AM   #35  

Thanks so much Jen. I replied. LOL
I lurk too much and my curiosity gets the better of me. I found so many juicy things on other threads. LOL
How are things everyone?
I wrote my goals down for next week. I will stick to them and start going down. I used this week to kind of psych myself up for the rest of my journey to goal. Jan. is my adjustment month. We'll see how it goes.
I just had cheering come over my pc. Don't know what that was but it was scary. :confused:
The timing was great. I just said I would stick to my goals. WEIRD.

HAHA!! Myra, guess what the cheering was? It was Rhonda's card to Roseann on support. When I went back there there it was. It cheered while I was writing this message. Mystery solved.
Terri

[This message has been edited by points (edited 01-12-2001).]
Old 01-13-2001, 03:21 AM   #36  

Hi

We're having some great successes here aren't we.

Myra, 6.6 great job!!!

Jen, weekends are a challenge. We're going to the movies tomorrow. We always share a large popcorn without the butter. I'm sure it's still high in fat. I still enjoy though. My family is just like yours. When we get together there's munchies everywhere. I've learned to say no but there are times that I just say the heck with it.

Zoe, when you mentioned Subways I thought of that guy that lost all that weight from eating subs twice a day We have chinese food every Friday night (take out). We always order the same thing, chicken & broccoli w/white rice & hubby has an egg roll. I'll never give up my chinese food. You made a healthy choice. How was it?

Terri, if I try to have only 20-22 pts I'll be hungry. I guess it's because I'm up so early & my days are soooo long. I had mentioned that to my leader & her only suggestion was to make sure to have the 0 pt soup all the time. Still haven't made it. I'm really going to try & make it Sunday.

Dianne, how's it going? Hope all is well.

Have a great evening all
Closed Thread