Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2001, 02:25 AM   #16  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

I AM IN HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got my order of Baker's Breakfast cookies and am eating a Peanut Butter one right now. DELISH! If you haven't heard of these... they are super. They have 12 grams of fiber and there are about 10 different ones. On the Winning Points program they work out to 4 points each and are HUGE!!! Much better than the WW bars! If you order from the manufacturer http://www.bakersbreakfastcookie.com you have to buy a minimum of 4 dozen. BUT, if you order from http://www.bakersbox.com you can order a lesser quantity!

I love very filling things and these are wonderful. They are all the rage on Dotties Weight Loss Zone site, so I had to try them for myself. They are worth the price!!! Even my WW Leader mentioned them last week. They take about 2 weeks to get if you order from bakersbox, I don't know how long from bakersbreakfastcookie.

Just thought I would share my find!!!

Oh, Does anyone know where I can get Kashi Good Friends cereal for a cheaper price than $4 a box?? I don't have a Traders Joes by me and my Grocery Store sells them for $4. I had bought from an on-line health food store, but of course it went under!

Thanks
Jen

[This message has been edited by Jen-L (edited 02-13-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Jen-L (edited 02-13-2001).]
Old 02-14-2001, 02:46 AM   #17  

Good afternoon everyone. It has been very busy here lately. It is hard for me to keep up when I am busy.

I had jury duty this morning so I didn't get to work until 1:30. I was dismissed from the jury selection so I got to leave early. Normally, I would have enjoyed the rest of the day to myself and not come in to work but I was out most of last week so I felt obligated to come in.l I am only at this client on Tuesdays and my jury duty last 2 more Tuesdays so I maybe called to serve again.

Well I was over points again yesterday. I started out pretty well but went to a meeting and ate a little too much. IT was better than I had been doing but I am not in control yet.

I wish I could respond to everyone but I just don't have the time. I hope that the sick people are feeling better. I also love margaritas but I rarely drink anymore. Only a few times a month and mostly wine with dinner or a margarita at a mexican restaurant.

Lolly, great job on maintaining.

TonyLyn, I am sure that your current weight is good for you, toning is a good idea.

Trish, you are doing great.

Brenda - thanks so much for the kind words. You knew exactly how I felt.

Sorry I didn't respond to everyone else. Hope you are having agood day.

Sarah
194.4/170?./153WW

Old 02-14-2001, 03:07 AM   #18  
Go Avalanche!!

Oh boy. Lunch was rough. I couldn’t resist the dessert. 1/2 a brownie and some other cookie like thing. I have no idea how to count it. I’ll just have to eat veggies for dinner after weigh in.

Emily: Yeah for two days OP!

Belle: Hope the new job is going well for you!

Kim: I’d love to see that picture of you at the wedding! I’m sending you loser vibes for WI! I hate to burst your Margarita bubble, but do you realize that 4oz of Margarita is 5 points? The fish bowl margarita you can get at Ruby Tuesday is 32 oz. That’s 40 points. I used to drink two of them in one sitting. Ahhhh, those were the days

Stacey: Ah, roses!! I have to keep in my mind that I got some a couple of weeks ago. it’s just nice to get them at the office you know?? Aren’t we women pathetic!

Jen: Thanks for the bakers cookie link. I have been meaning to order some. I was just afraid to see the price. I will have to go check the site out. I’m really not fond of the WW bars either.

Sarah: *hugs*

------------------
Brenda
198.4/162.4/135(WW)/130(Personal) (5'4")

When life gives you mud, make mud pies!!

Feb 27 WI goal: 155 !!
Old 02-14-2001, 03:49 AM   #19  

Hello ladies!

I have been reading some days but haven't had a chance to write. Sounds like everyone is still on top of their program....me on the other hand

I haven't been doing so good. I'm stressed from work and am having a bit of a housing crisis. I might be moving in with my boyfriend April 1st but it's still up in the air. I really need to take some time for myself this weekend, luckily it's a long one. It is possible to crave veggies. I think I have been eating so bad my body has actually begun to crave veggies. I just had a veggie sandwich from Subway so I'm on my way back OP.

Have a great night everyone!
Suzanne
Old 02-14-2001, 04:33 AM   #20  
CM
Chick

Hi everyone! It's is great to be welcomed to a new group. I have had a good day today as far as food. I meant to be on the treadmill right now but I figured everyone would be goon from here in an hour so I thought i'd drop a line before starting.
My WI is thursday and I hope to lose again, wish me luck. Hope everyone has a good night.
Casey
204.5/193.25/120-ish
Old 02-14-2001, 05:25 AM   #21  
Juliehere :-)

Afternoon !

It's been a slow day for me...busy for work though. I've stayed OP ! TOM is visiting...it is very hard to resist the free snacks in the kitchen !

I drank all my water...so I treated myself to a Pepsi 1....boy did the caffeine hit me !

etools Report: tech support e-mailed me back on some of my requests...some things were fixed. I've been using it more that my regular journal...it is keeping me on track ! Cons: 1)cannot upload/import recipes...have to re-type each one line by line. 2) cannot save journal unless it is the same day ( no repsonse yet from my e-mail to WW) 3) Site is slow 4) Message boards are not as good as 3FC's or Dotti's.
4) Cannot print a weekly journal or the notes ( no response yet from WW)

For the most part, I feel I am getting my $12.95 worth...then again, I am a computer geek.

Well I have to go fight with my health care people....I got a bill for $757.27 for all the tests that my doctor ran....says they are not covered ! The main reason is that the lab coded them as "non-diagonosis" which means they were for a physical....which was not the case ! It takes so much of my time to get it straightened out !

Off to call...

Great job...keep up the good work !

Julie

------------------
235/225.6/145
Old 02-14-2001, 06:26 AM   #22  
A Yankee in Virginia

Brenda: 40 pts? OH MY GOSH. I don't think the one I had the other night was as big as 32 oz., but that's still awfully scary. Why, oh why, does the yummy stuff have to have calories? No fair! (stomp foot here!) Sigh.

Welcome Casey!

It's almost 7:30 p.m., and I'm going home. Beats the past few weeks! When I filled out my time card for the past two weeks, I had 18.5 hours of overtime! And they'll pay me for it, too! Whoo-hoo!

WI is in about 16 hours from now. So I'm going to healthy for dinner, exercise in my living room, and hope for the best.

------------------
Kim
206.8/188.6/130
Valentine's goal: 186.8 (my 10 percent)
"I'm not there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday!" -Anon.
Old 02-14-2001, 08:20 AM   #23  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Hey everyone. I'm rejoining the "sick" group. My chest is getting tighter as we speak...for all the wrong reasons.
Well, I went to WI and gained 1#! I'm bummed about it, but I think a lot has to do with the fact I don't feel good. That, and the Girl Scout cookies I ordered came in. Those are so hard to resist!! At least I'll be eating well this weekend. I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled, so I probably won't be eating a lot of stuff period.
I'm going to take advantage of the quiet house and go to bed. My fiance's dad owns a flower shop (hence the roses) and he's helping them out tonight. So, peace and quiet for me.
Have a good evening everyone!
ps, at least I went to the gym last night. My legs are really sore today.
Back on track tomorrow!

------------------
Stacey
235.7/185/160
Closed Thread