Old 06-12-2009, 11:53 PM   #31  
Super Surfer

Smile Hi..

Glenda, where do you get your protein and calcium from? That hail storm was nasty. I always check out the weather map in the newspaper to see what is happening with all of you and it has been hot in Oklahoma lately.
Suz, you have to be congratulated losing 12 lbs. Are you doing WW?

Girls, I find it so difficult now. I think my age must play a huge part in all of this. I work out 3 to 5 times a week, I have my home to look after, cleaning, laundry, gardening plus the days I spend running around with the grandchildren so I am not sitting around all day. My doctor tells me to not diet, stay where I am and be grateful that I am healthy and all my numbers are good. It is these last 10 lbs that make me unsatisfied. I saw her this week and she said it is a good idea not to be too thin right now with this pandemic H1N1.
Today was a beautiful day, the temperature finally soared to a normal range. The low tonight is higher than most day temperatures have been.

My granddaughter's dance recital is on Sunday morning, I picked up a small bunch of 3 pink roses and alstroemeria today. I have them in water in my fridge, hope they don't poop out before Sunday. Going to the recital and house/yard work is all I have planned for the weekend. She is going to tap dance to "This Diamond Ring".. I saw a rehearsal and it was hilarious, the 6 year old girls are so cute.

Have a nice weekend, I plan check in regularly... wish the other gals would turn up too.
Trudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 09:52 AM   #32  
suz
suz

S/C/G: 178/150.6/135

Height: 5'3"

Morning Ladies
Trudy I am not doing WW I am doing TOPS (take off pounds sensibily) Its not any special program mainly calories and portion control I joined more for the support and accountability of a weekly weigh in It is much less expensive than WW only $30 per year and we have a $3 a week charge for the room we are renting but if you lose every week or are high loser for the week or have a loss over so many you get free weeks there is one Lady who has lost over 60 lbs and has lost or had no gains for months and has not paid for months i like it better than WW we all sit around a table and are becoming friends unlike WW which I found to be very unfriendly
Glenda so glad you returned know maybe we can get some more of the Ladies to return Lets hope so
Have a good weekend Suz
suz is offline   Reply With Quote