Old 10-31-2008, 06:36 PM   #61  
Thursday Lady

How is everyone today?
I'm doing fine, thank you. I'm sitting here waiting for all the ghosts and goblins to arrive. We have some new little children on our street this year. I can't wait to see what they're wearing and how they act.
I must admit that I've been into the candy.
I got miniature Tootsie Pops and little snack-size bags of candy corn. I love candy corn!

Everyone have a great evening.
Oh, for those who don't know it----Larry proposed to me on Halloween night. Now that David is grown and gone, we always go out to supper tonight. Neat, huh!
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:42 PM   #62  

Jeanne, I'll be keeping your daughter's friend and his little boy in my prayers. I hope it all works out for the best. Your daughters are gorgeous!

Susan, you can't taste the aloe vera juice if you put it in juice. I put it in water one day! Never again! I was gagging big time. Glad to hear you are a bit more at peace about the surgery.

Tina, did you get any ghosts and goblins? We've never had anyone at this house. In fact, the only ones that came to the old house were nieces and nephews. I didn't know that Larry proposed on Halloween night, or maybe I did and I forgot. the daughter of a woman from my water aerobics class got married last night.

Tim and Lauren will be here soon. It will be good to see them. They're just staying a few hours, then they'll head back.

Have a great day!!
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 03:05 PM   #63  
Thursday Lady

I'm disappointed that the little guy across the street wasn't home last night. Maybe they went to a party. We missed the ones next door to us. They probably came while we were having Chinese food. Yum... There was a house, down the street, that had a big party going on.
We did get some ghosts and goblins. And, we got some "FEMA" ones. The two girls had long, white t-shirts on with the letters, "FEMA" on the back. The guy was probably on a tricycle with a white box over it. It was supposed to be a mobil house. They were Jr. high age. When I gave out the candy, they gave me a slip of paper that said it was good for a bag of ice, one MRE and some water. Now, that's an original idea!

Tammy, I know you'll enjoy having Tim and Lauren there.

Did everyone enjoy last night?

Last edited by Tina; 11-01-2008 at 03:07 PM.
Old 11-02-2008, 07:52 PM   #64  
Susan

We didn't have anyone!!! In all these years, NOT one. Pat even bought a bag of candy just incase.

Tina, I didn't know that Larry proposed on Halloween either! You've been holding out on us!! I love candy corn too. Have you tried it with popcorn? Oh my gosh, it's to die for!!!

Tammy, I hope Tim and Lauren brought you some candy!!!
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:19 PM   #65  
Thursday Lady

Well, I thought I'd told y'all about the proposal date.
It just happened on that night. He didn't plan on it being on Halloween. Boy, I didn't care what night it was, just so it happened.

Everyone have a great Monday.
Old 11-02-2008, 11:09 PM   #66  

Tina, that's funny about the fema people! Imaginations! I did have a good time with Tim and Lauren, and Susan, they didn't bring any candy!! That's ok though.

I have to stop smoking! I coughed all last night, and I've coughed all day today. I took some medicine earlier. My temp is up, so I guess I must be getting something. Hope I make it to classes this week! (By the way, I don't smoke, just threw that in there!!)
Old 11-03-2008, 05:20 PM   #67  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone!

Just thinking of you!

Hugs~
jeanne
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 05:55 PM   #68  
Thursday Lady

Hi everyone,

Tammy, you are a real NUT!!!! Seriously, I hope you feel better today. I know all about feeling bad. Shish, I had the mess for a whole week.

Disclaimer---this is not political---

Tomorrow is a very important day for all Americans. I hope everyone gets out and votes!

Old 11-03-2008, 09:50 PM   #69  
Susan

Tammy, for New Year's I gave up smoking.... (I don't smoke nor have I ever) I just knew it would be something that I could keep. Pat laughs all the time about me being so good about not smoking. Hope you aren't getting sick!!!! That Tim and Lauren..... no candy!!!!!

Tina, I laughed about the FEMA too, that's too funny.

Jeanne, where you busy at work?
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:46 PM   #70  
Thursday Lady

Hi all,
I hope this has been a great Tuesday for everyone.
Dori, Are you all moved yet?
Maureen, how are you liking that car?
Jeanne, how was Halloween?
Susan, do you give up smoking for Lent, too.
Tammy, how are you feeling? Did you get really sick?
Kam, how is everything going for you???
Has anyone gotten a flu shot? Some people get sick from it. I never have.

Went to the dentist today. It's not my favorite thing.
So, I haven't eaten right and didn't drink my water. Tomorrow I will.
Old 11-06-2008, 09:40 AM   #71  

Starting a November Chatters thread!!!