Old 05-09-2008, 03:17 PM   #16  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Hi Susan! I'm so glad that it is something so treatable! My husband is on Nexium! He says it's wonderful!

Tammy - Happy Birthday!!!

Hi everyone! Very Busy so I gotta scoot. I just wanted to say hi!

~jeanne
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 07:25 PM   #17  
Thursday Lady

Hi all,
I hope everyone is having a super weekend. We've had a good one so far.
My fabulous husband gave me a vase of flowers. You should see them. There are orchids, zinnias, pink roses, red carnations and phlox (I think that's what they are).
Tomorrow, after church, we're all going out for Mexican food. We, my sister and I and all the family will take Mother. In her present mental state, she'll probably think we're taking her back to the other assisted living facility. We will pick her up and my sister gets to take her back. I'll let y'all know how it goes.

Everyone have a great Mother's Day.

(Tammy, are you back? And, Susan, how are you feeling?)
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 09:03 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Good morning all-Happy mother's day-enjoy -

maureen
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 11:09 AM   #19  
Susan

Hi,
Hope everyone has a super Mother's Day!!!

Tina, I know the flowers are beautiful!!!!! That Larry!!!! Hope your lunch with your mother goes well and smoothly. Let us know!!
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 11:13 AM   #20  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Hi! Hugs & Happy Mother's Day Ladies!

~jeanne
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 09:31 AM   #21  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

Hello ladies. My trip was fabulous. I had a wonderful time and can't wait to go next year. I hope everyones Mother's Day was fabulous. Saturday we went to the beach and walked around. It was beautiful and I must say I miss the beach a lot. We plan on going back in June before my surgery for a couple of days. Yesterday, we had dinner with my family over at mom's house. Justin and the kids got me two charms for my bracelet, 2 Walt Disney Cars (I collect them), and 27 Dresses. It was wonderful.

I'm doing pretty good all and all. I start back with my exercising today. Yah man. Watch me go.
Ladybug2680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 03:32 PM   #22  
Thursday Lady

Hi all,
Dori, I'm so glad your trip was good. Wow, you cleaned up for Mother's Day. I want to see 27 Dresses. I wanted to rent it this weekend but instead we got P.S. I love You.
I got some neat presents, too. However, my mother didn't know what was happening. She thought someone was having a birthday and she took their presents. That's the last time we take her out. It was too hard on her and wasn't easy on us, either.
Susan, you were on my mind yesterday.
Tammy, I guess you are here, somewhere!
Maureen, how are you doing?
Jeanne, how was your Mother's Day?

Old 05-12-2008, 04:39 PM   #23  

Good afternoon everyone-hope everyone had a great weekend-I'm still sticking to program(or at least pretty close) like I mentioned last week, I find it really hard to stick to 18 pts a day-but I've been doing a lot of walking so that will help with the extra pt or 2 that I may have used-I've already walked about an hour today and I have more to do after work.
Well have a great day on program and will be here later or at least tomorrow

maureen
Old 05-12-2008, 04:53 PM   #24  
Thursday Lady

Maureen, we have the extra 35 flex points per week. Have you tried using them. You could add 5 points per day, if you really needed to.
For my lunches, sometimes I buy the 0 pt. Progresso Light soups. They're good. Hope this info helps some.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:16 PM   #25  

Hello again-yes Tina I've been adding 5 pts a day but try not to max out-I'll check out the Progresso-I've been making the veg soup and it's filling but I do get a bit tired of vegetable soup every night!!! Oh well, I'll get there
Old 05-13-2008, 10:01 AM   #26  

Hello! Yes, we are back. Arrived home about 2;00 Sunday morning. I am still totally pooed out! I'll be back later to read and write more.
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 08:59 PM   #27  
Susan

Hi,
Hope everyone is doing good.

Tina, I'm sorry it was hard on your mother getting out. Maybe ya'll can have celebrations at her new place in the future. Thanks for thinking of me

I went with Pat to play on Saturday night. I really didn't want to go but he wanted me too so we got to bed at 4 am. Sunday morning, we got up and he said "Let's go to McDonald's" we got there with 5 minutes to go before they started serving lunch. Then we came home and walked the dogs. We got cleaned up and then ran errands and did some shopping. We went to Red Lobster at 3 pm and there was a 45 minutes wait. I said "No way" we ended up eating a this great Chinese place. When we got home I almost collapsed. I realized that he was trying to keep me busy!!!

On Saturday night, the band went to eat before they played and there was a little boy ahead of us in line. He was about 3-4 years old. It hit me like bricks!!!! I managed to hold it together.

Dori, glad you are back and had a good time.

Tammy, get some rest!!!

Maureen, glad you are doing well sticking to program.

Jeanne, how are you doing?
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 06:07 PM   #28  

First of all, thanks of the birthday wishes!! Spending it at Disney World was great! Lots of birthday wishes there too because I had a birthday badge with my name on it that I received from the front desk. My friend who works at Disney called to tell them.

Tina, I don't like giving my last name places either. Good for you for sticking up for what you believed in! Your flowers sound beautiful!! I'm sorry to hear that things didn't go well with your mother. I know how hard it had to be on all of you.

Susan, an ulcer sounds like something that can be handled. I'm sure you might have to try different medicines to find the one that is best for you. Bob has been trying different ones. Chinese sounds good right now. I know how seeing that little boy had to hurt. Hugs sweetie!!!

Tim is fixing pork chops, mashed potatoes, and corn for supper. Wonder how many points that is? I need to get back into the habit of journaling now that we are home. I had been doing calories and not points lately.

Jeanne, glad to hear you liked Avenue! I need to head to the one near here sometime.

Maureen, I'm glad I don't have to stick to 18 points. Heck, I can't stick to a zillion! I liked the idea about giving a funny name instead of your real one.

Dori, I always enjoy being at the beach. Glad you had a good time! where were you?

I went to the step aerobics class on Monday, and the rest of the day I was in bed. I missed water aerobics that night because I was asleep. I was ready to go to the Y this morning, and I started to cry. I just feel miserable. It's rainy again and cool. That always makes me hurt. bob told me just to go back to bed, so I did. I'm not even going to water class tonight. I think I'll just take this week to recover from overdoing it last week, and then I'll start again soon. I know I need to start journaling again, that's for sure.
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 10:12 AM   #29  
Thursday Lady

So how is everyone doing today? Some people haven't posted in a couple of days. I hope everything is okay.

Tammy, your trip sounded like fun. I know you are tired. You don't need to overdo it at exercise classes. You've had enough of that.
Tim's supper sounded so good. I never fix pork chops anymore.

Susan, how many days until school is out?

Dori, have you recovered from your trip?

Jeanne, you are quiet. I guess you're very busy right now.

Maureen, I know you are still doing great OP.

I went to renew my driver's license yesterday. I picked the middle of the week and middle of the day to go. That was great because I didnt' have to wait long at all. My reading eyesight has gotten worse. I was so afraid my over-all sight was, too. But, I passed the test. She wrote 20/40 on the paper. Part of the time I was taking the test, she was talking to someone. How could she know if I was saying the correct things???? Anyway, I'm sure my photo will be as bad as always.

Everyone stay OP today.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:46 AM   #30  

Good morning everyone-well, we're finally getting some nice weather-I think it puts everyone in a much better frame of mind-Tina, I'm sure your pic looks fine-we are so hard on ourselves aren't we? I'm trying to stick to program-if I do go over I don't think it's by too much and I do get a lot of walking in. I'm hoping to get the roller blades out soon-maybe this weekend-we have a long weekend so I should be able to do something

Well, have a great day you are all worth it

maureen