3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Thursday Weigh-In Results for April (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/138874-thursday-weigh-results-april.html)

Tina 04-17-2008 09:52 AM

:dance: Jeanne :cb: that is a wonderful loss!!!
Congratulations

We can't wait to hear from everyone else. hint..hint..hint.. :D

I was down 3 pounds. That's what I gained over our Key West trip. I'm happy. :)

:flow1:

mom36 04-17-2008 02:18 PM

Congrats Tina and Jeanne! Those are great loses!

I was up 0.2lbs today. Not surprising since I have been out of control most of the week. But, maybe this week will be better and I can finally move out of the 170's.

Tina 04-17-2008 02:41 PM

Thanks, Terry.
Now, I know you will be out of the 170's in no time.
How were you out of control? Maybe we can help. :)

beach bum 04-17-2008 04:22 PM

Thursdays W-I lost 1.6 lbs today.

mom36 04-17-2008 04:25 PM

Thanks Tina!

I'm afraid there is no help ;) Let's see....instead of lunch, I had an entire bag of Michael Season's Cheese Puffs after weigh in. But, they were reduced fat! Went out to eat with DH that night and had a double cheeseburger and fries at 5 Guys Burgers and Fries. Don't think that one was reduced fat :o Saturday I didn't weigh my usual 2 slices of Papa John's Pizza. And we got a large instead of the usual medium. Then there was the snacking all week. You get the idea. Mainly, I just need to find my self control and willpower. They seem to have taken a vacation;)

gypsylthr 04-17-2008 05:22 PM

I'm a Thursday Gal, too!

Hey there, hope you don't mind me climbing aboard. I'm new. This was my second Thursay weigh-in at Weight Watchers. First week was down 2.4 lbs. :carrot: This time, just .6 lbs. :( Not thrilled with it, but at least it's not a gain. My downfall was too many glasses of wine at a culinary festival this weekend (actually was able to keep the amount of food I ate in check). Unfortunately, only got to work out twice last week, so my goal is to make it to the gym 4 times by next Thursday. We'll see what happens.
Alisa

Ladybug2680 04-18-2008 10:11 AM

Congrats to all who have lost. Way to go.

For those of you that didn't, don't give up. You can do this and today is a new day. Just hop back on and give it another go.

WI this week for me -3.4. I'm figuring it was due to TOM being done, but I'm still thankful for it.

Tina 04-18-2008 10:55 AM

Alisa, welcome to the thread.
I see you live in Arizona. That's a really hot state.
Good luck going to the gym that many times.
You're doing good so far. :)

Dori, congratulations on that super loss!

Tammy 04-18-2008 09:45 PM

Wow to all of the losers!!!! Way to go!!! Keep it up!!!!

Tammy 04-24-2008 08:16 AM

This is really starting to bug me. I am still the same! Hope everyone else does better!!!

Tina 04-24-2008 08:52 AM

Tammy, some day, very soon, the scales will show a huge drop. I just know it!

Ladybug2680 04-24-2008 12:34 PM

Loss today wasn't that big, but it's a loss. -.6, so I've lost 4 lbs in 2 weeks not bad at all. I'm kicking things up a notch this week.

jar1965 04-24-2008 01:44 PM

Hi girls!!!!

To those of you losers.............Yay:carrot: Good job!!!!
Maintainers ...........................Yay:carrot: Good job there too!

****Gainers**** ewwww, is that a catergory? Yikes..........Well, I hate to say it, but, I gained 1.2# this week! I'll blame it on TOM!

Have a good day girls!:hug:

Tina 04-24-2008 02:32 PM

Hi,

Dori, :cp: that's great. All your work is paying offl

Jeanne, we'll blame your gain on TOM. :lol:

They weighed me at the dr. office. I'm sure those scales need replacing. :p
BeachBum, Alisa, everyone else, how'd you do today?

:spin:

beach bum 04-24-2008 03:24 PM

MAINTAINED [166] at my meeting W-I.

I had hot dogs for supper and they might have been to high in sodium.

Heres to next week

Hugs :) BB