3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Thursday Weigh-In Results for April (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/138874-thursday-weigh-results-april.html)

Tina 04-03-2008 01:44 PM

Thursday Weigh-In Results for April

Greetings all Thursday weighers!!!:hug:

Tammy posted on our March thread and said there was no loss this week.:( :p :(

I had a 2 pound loss. :carrot: However, it was the 2 pounds I'd gained last week. Oh well, it's a step in the right direction. :dizzy:

Anyone new here----we all post our scale results here on Thursdays. Not all of us still weigh on this day but we stay together because we're so cool.:cool:
Please come and join us!!!
Tina
:flow1:

Tina 04-05-2008 06:16 PM

Didn't anyone else weigh this week????????? :):):)

Tammy 04-05-2008 09:42 PM

LOL Apparently not!

Great job on getting those 2 pounds off!!!

mom36 04-07-2008 03:32 PM

I weighed. Just haven't been able to post til now.

Congrats Tina!

Unfortunately, I know where your 2lbs went. I'm wearing it! ;) Seems like I can't lose and keep it off. What's weird is that since WI, I have been a bad girl, yet my home scale shows my weight going down. So, do I have to eat to lose? Yeah, I wish.

Tina 04-07-2008 10:37 PM

Terry, we need to get in sync. :lol: Maybe then, we could lose 4 pounds each. Does that make any sense, probably not because it's been a long day.
Don't worry, you will be a "good girl" tomorrow and start back OP.

beach bum 04-08-2008 11:18 AM

Hi Ladies:)

Joined the club & group & the ww group one the main page. Going on Thursday for my offical W-I day at a WW meeting,but Lost 2-lbs this morning that I gained over Friday W-I.

Don't know if I should change my ticker or wait until i get weighed-in at WW.??

Hugs :) BB

Tina 04-08-2008 11:02 PM

BB, it's great to have you here with us. :carrot::carrot:

I only change my tracker once a week. (That is, when it changes. :lol: )
Let us know how you do this Thursday.

Good luck to everyone!

jar1965 04-10-2008 06:41 AM

Hi!:D
My Thursday WI showed 3# down! I'm too excited~!

beach bum 04-10-2008 03:33 PM

started my first WW meeting this morning and I my W-I was 167.4

my scale read-163.5 at 7AM & at 9:30 at WW a 2 hr difference I was 167.4=4 lbs over.

QUESTION-What scale would you choose,WW[digial] or mine[doctor scale]????

Hugs :) BB

Tammy 04-10-2008 09:14 PM

Beachbum, welcome to the crew!! My scales are also different than others. I keep track of the pounds lost, not so much the exact weight. If I do want to think of the exact weight, I use the lowest number!!!!! LOL As for changing the tracker, I change it according to my home scales.

Jeanne, 3 pounds down is wonderful!!!! Keep it up!!!!!

I weighed this morning, and my weight was the same. Maybe someday I can change my butterfly again.

mom36 04-10-2008 09:38 PM

:DWelcome Beach Bum and Jar1965:welcome3:

Jar1965, I'm so jealous! ;) I rarely approach a 3lb loss. Usually following a larger gain.:o

Beach Bum, you probably didn't gain 4lbs this morning. I weigh myself right before I leave for my meeting and the difference between the 2 scales runs 1.5 - 3.5 lbs. It's never the same difference every week. It's only about a 15 minute drive from my house to my meeting and I don't eat anything on the way, so it's just a difference in the scales. As far as what kind of scale to get, do some research online and find a scale that has good repeatability. I used to have a scale that I could get on and off several times in a row and get a different weight. The one I have now doesn't do that. As far as digital vs doctor type, it really is just what you prefer. Do you like having the numbers pop up or reading a dial? Do you want one that tells you your body fat %? Do you want one that different members of the family can use? A little research on the internet should lead you to a scale you will be happy with. Or at least as happy as anyone can be with a scale:D

As far as my weigh in this week, I lost 1.8lbs of the 2.2lbs I gained last week. I'll take that.:lol:

How did everybody else do?

Tammy 04-11-2008 11:01 PM

Terry, a loss is a loss!! Good for you!!

Tina 04-15-2008 09:59 PM

It's so great to have all our new members.
I wish everyone a fantastic weigh-in this time. :):):)

Tammy 04-15-2008 11:31 PM

Tina, I've been getting more exercise and I'm journaling all the foods and staying within the limits I have set. So far the scales are the same.

jar1965 04-17-2008 08:53 AM

Hi girls! (excitedly jumping and waving to you!!!!)

BECAUSE................my Thursday, April 17 WI was down 2.2#!!!!

Thats a total of 5.2# so far!

Gotta run! I'll post on chatters on my lunch break today! Hugs and thanks again for all the positive encouragement!