3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Thursday Weigh-In Results for April (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/138874-thursday-weigh-results-april.html)

Tina 04-03-2008 01:44 PM

Thursday Weigh-In Results for April

Greetings all Thursday weighers!!!:hug:

Tammy posted on our March thread and said there was no loss this week.:( :p :(

I had a 2 pound loss. :carrot: However, it was the 2 pounds I'd gained last week. Oh well, it's a step in the right direction. :dizzy:

Anyone new here----we all post our scale results here on Thursdays. Not all of us still weigh on this day but we stay together because we're so cool.:cool:
Please come and join us!!!
Tina
:flow1:

Tina 04-05-2008 06:16 PM

Didn't anyone else weigh this week????????? :):):)

Tammy 04-05-2008 09:42 PM

LOL Apparently not!

Great job on getting those 2 pounds off!!!

mom36 04-07-2008 03:32 PM

I weighed. Just haven't been able to post til now.

Congrats Tina!

Unfortunately, I know where your 2lbs went. I'm wearing it! ;) Seems like I can't lose and keep it off. What's weird is that since WI, I have been a bad girl, yet my home scale shows my weight going down. So, do I have to eat to lose? Yeah, I wish.

Tina 04-07-2008 10:37 PM

Terry, we need to get in sync. :lol: Maybe then, we could lose 4 pounds each. Does that make any sense, probably not because it's been a long day.
Don't worry, you will be a "good girl" tomorrow and start back OP.

beach bum 04-08-2008 11:18 AM

Hi Ladies:)

Joined the club & group & the ww group one the main page. Going on Thursday for my offical W-I day at a WW meeting,but Lost 2-lbs this morning that I gained over Friday W-I.

Don't know if I should change my ticker or wait until i get weighed-in at WW.??

Hugs :) BB

Tina 04-08-2008 11:02 PM

BB, it's great to have you here with us. :carrot::carrot:

I only change my tracker once a week. (That is, when it changes. :lol: )
Let us know how you do this Thursday.

Good luck to everyone!

jar1965 04-10-2008 06:41 AM

Hi!:D
My Thursday WI showed 3# down! I'm too excited~!

beach bum 04-10-2008 03:33 PM

started my first WW meeting this morning and I my W-I was 167.4

my scale read-163.5 at 7AM & at 9:30 at WW a 2 hr difference I was 167.4=4 lbs over.

QUESTION-What scale would you choose,WW[digial] or mine[doctor scale]????

Tammy 04-10-2008 09:14 PM

Beachbum, welcome to the crew!! My scales are also different than others. I keep track of the pounds lost, not so much the exact weight. If I do want to think of the exact weight, I use the lowest number!!!!! LOL As for changing the tracker, I change it according to my home scales.

Jeanne, 3 pounds down is wonderful!!!! Keep it up!!!!!

I weighed this morning, and my weight was the same. Maybe someday I can change my butterfly again.

mom36 04-10-2008 09:38 PM

:DWelcome Beach Bum and Jar1965:welcome3:

Jar1965, I'm so jealous! ;) I rarely approach a 3lb loss. Usually following a larger gain.:o

Beach Bum, you probably didn't gain 4lbs this morning. I weigh myself right before I leave for my meeting and the difference between the 2 scales runs 1.5 - 3.5 lbs. It's never the same difference every week. It's only about a 15 minute drive from my house to my meeting and I don't eat anything on the way, so it's just a difference in the scales. As far as what kind of scale to get, do some research online and find a scale that has good repeatability. I used to have a scale that I could get on and off several times in a row and get a different weight. The one I have now doesn't do that. As far as digital vs doctor type, it really is just what you prefer. Do you like having the numbers pop up or reading a dial? Do you want one that tells you your body fat %? Do you want one that different members of the family can use? A little research on the internet should lead you to a scale you will be happy with. Or at least as happy as anyone can be with a scale:D

As far as my weigh in this week, I lost 1.8lbs of the 2.2lbs I gained last week. I'll take that.:lol:

How did everybody else do?

Tammy 04-11-2008 11:01 PM

Terry, a loss is a loss!! Good for you!!

Tina 04-15-2008 09:59 PM

It's so great to have all our new members.
I wish everyone a fantastic weigh-in this time. :):):)

Tammy 04-15-2008 11:31 PM

Tina, I've been getting more exercise and I'm journaling all the foods and staying within the limits I have set. So far the scales are the same.

jar1965 04-17-2008 08:53 AM

Hi girls! (excitedly jumping and waving to you!!!!)

BECAUSE................my Thursday, April 17 WI was down 2.2#!!!!

Thats a total of 5.2# so far!

Gotta run! I'll post on chatters on my lunch break today! Hugs and thanks again for all the positive encouragement!

Tina 04-17-2008 09:52 AM

:dance: Jeanne :cb: that is a wonderful loss!!!
Congratulations

We can't wait to hear from everyone else. hint..hint..hint.. :D

I was down 3 pounds. That's what I gained over our Key West trip. I'm happy. :)

mom36 04-17-2008 02:18 PM

Congrats Tina and Jeanne! Those are great loses!

I was up 0.2lbs today. Not surprising since I have been out of control most of the week. But, maybe this week will be better and I can finally move out of the 170's.

Tina 04-17-2008 02:41 PM

Thanks, Terry.
Now, I know you will be out of the 170's in no time.
How were you out of control? Maybe we can help. :)

beach bum 04-17-2008 04:22 PM

Thursdays W-I lost 1.6 lbs today.

mom36 04-17-2008 04:25 PM

Thanks Tina!

I'm afraid there is no help ;) Let's see....instead of lunch, I had an entire bag of Michael Season's Cheese Puffs after weigh in. But, they were reduced fat! Went out to eat with DH that night and had a double cheeseburger and fries at 5 Guys Burgers and Fries. Don't think that one was reduced fat :o Saturday I didn't weigh my usual 2 slices of Papa John's Pizza. And we got a large instead of the usual medium. Then there was the snacking all week. You get the idea. Mainly, I just need to find my self control and willpower. They seem to have taken a vacation;)

gypsylthr 04-17-2008 05:22 PM

I'm a Thursday Gal, too!

Hey there, hope you don't mind me climbing aboard. I'm new. This was my second Thursay weigh-in at Weight Watchers. First week was down 2.4 lbs. :carrot: This time, just .6 lbs. :( Not thrilled with it, but at least it's not a gain. My downfall was too many glasses of wine at a culinary festival this weekend (actually was able to keep the amount of food I ate in check). Unfortunately, only got to work out twice last week, so my goal is to make it to the gym 4 times by next Thursday. We'll see what happens.
Alisa

Ladybug2680 04-18-2008 10:11 AM

Congrats to all who have lost. Way to go.

For those of you that didn't, don't give up. You can do this and today is a new day. Just hop back on and give it another go.

WI this week for me -3.4. I'm figuring it was due to TOM being done, but I'm still thankful for it.

Tina 04-18-2008 10:55 AM

Alisa, welcome to the thread.
I see you live in Arizona. That's a really hot state.
Good luck going to the gym that many times.
You're doing good so far. :)

Dori, congratulations on that super loss!

Tammy 04-18-2008 09:45 PM

Wow to all of the losers!!!! Way to go!!! Keep it up!!!!

Tammy 04-24-2008 08:16 AM

This is really starting to bug me. I am still the same! Hope everyone else does better!!!

Tina 04-24-2008 08:52 AM

Tammy, some day, very soon, the scales will show a huge drop. I just know it!

Ladybug2680 04-24-2008 12:34 PM

Loss today wasn't that big, but it's a loss. -.6, so I've lost 4 lbs in 2 weeks not bad at all. I'm kicking things up a notch this week.

jar1965 04-24-2008 01:44 PM

Hi girls!!!!

To those of you losers.............Yay:carrot: Good job!!!!
Maintainers ...........................Yay:carrot: Good job there too!

****Gainers**** ewwww, is that a catergory? Yikes..........Well, I hate to say it, but, I gained 1.2# this week! I'll blame it on TOM!

Have a good day girls!:hug:

Tina 04-24-2008 02:32 PM

Hi,

Dori, :cp: that's great. All your work is paying offl

Jeanne, we'll blame your gain on TOM. :lol:

They weighed me at the dr. office. I'm sure those scales need replacing. :p
BeachBum, Alisa, everyone else, how'd you do today?

:spin:

beach bum 04-24-2008 03:24 PM

MAINTAINED [166] at my meeting W-I.

I had hot dogs for supper and they might have been to high in sodium.

Heres to next week

dali78 04-26-2008 05:25 PM

oh I have been gone forever. I went to Italy and weighed in and actually lost 5.2 pounds! I couldn't believe it with all the pasta and gelato I ate. But I brought my pedometer and we walked over 5 miles two days and over 3 miles every other day on the trip. I got really sick when I got home... but now I gained back 2.8 this week. But I am still down from the trip. So that is exciting. I hope you gals are all doing well. I am going to read through everything now.

Tina 04-27-2008 10:40 PM

dali, it's soooooo good to hear from you!!!!! Wow, a trip to Italy. I would've gone with you. :lol: Sorry you got sick when you returned. It is good that you still lost some weight.
Don't be a stranger.

BB, maintaining is okay.

Terry, where are you????

jar1965 05-01-2008 10:34 AM

Hello everyone!
Thusday - May 1st WI - no loss - no gain!:dizzy:

beach bum 05-01-2008 03:11 PM

Before I tell you guys my weight loss. I want to :carrot:CONGRATULATE:carrot: all the ladies that had a greater weight loss that mine.

Well my total weight loss for APRIL was 1 lb.

Hopefully I will lose more in the month of MAY.

Tina 05-01-2008 04:57 PM

Hi,
Jeanne, no loss, no gain after vacation isn't bad. It's great!

BB, May will be better for all of us. :)

maureen kempster 05-02-2008 10:45 PM

hi-I weighed in today because I have to work tomorrow morning-stayed the same-

Tina 05-02-2008 11:02 PM

Maureen, are you disappointed? You'll see a loss next time. Sometimes it just takes a week.

Terry, how did you do???

maureen kempster 05-03-2008 09:29 AM

Tina-I was a little disappointed-but I had stuck to program so I'm sure just not eating the chocolate will eventually show on the scale soon-I just feel a lot better when I watch what I eat-still journalizing etc

Tammy 05-03-2008 07:44 PM

No loss here either. Not surprised anymore by it staying the same. lol

Tina 05-06-2008 10:18 AM

Who wants to start a May thread?