Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 02:07 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 175

Height: 5ft 6in

I have some warts between my toes that we have been trying to get rid of since march... just don't want to seem to go away, it really hurts for the day that we treat them, this is a weekly thing for me, but I thank God this is my only problem...
All for now, trying to see those pictures???
Cathy
Old 11-06-2007, 08:31 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone-I know I say this all the time but I'm back-I finally quit my parttime job and my full time job is going great-I just went to a ww mtg tonight-I haven't been to one for yrs and now I'm going to get serious-I have more time now for myself so I'm going to do something about me. I booked my tickets for Ottawa today-I'm going on Dec 20th and coming back dec 31st-It will be the first time ever i won't be spending Christmas with my sons, but guess what-they're grown ups and they can do their own thing for a change. Does that sound like I'm a terrible mother? Well, Ian's 29 and James is 25 so I think they should be able to handle it. My oldest-Lee lives in Calgary and can't make it up to edmonton for Christmas anyway. I want to spend Christmas with my Mom(she's 79 and has alzheimers) and I don't know how many more she'll be around for.
Anyway-hello to all the regulars here and hi to all the new comers. Like everyone says, this is a great group. Sorry for being off the boards so long but I have more time now so I'll try and get here more often

maureen
Old 11-07-2007, 03:30 AM   #18  

Hello to everyone!! I am still exhausted after my weekend at the Emmaus Walk, but I am soooooooooooooo glad that I was called to fill in at the last minute. We knew that God was in the House, that's for sure!!! I went to bed early on Sunday, and I slept most of the day Monday. The chiro appt. and water aerobics felt great.

Bob had an appt. with the liver doctors yesterday. His blood tests were all good, not great, but good. The liver isn't getting worse, so that was great news. He goes for an upper endoscopy next Wednesday. He has been having problems swallowing, so they'll see what the problem is and hopefully fix it.

We met Tim and his new friend halfway last night for supper. The main reason for meeting though was to take him some warm clothing!! He hasn't been home for a while, so he didn't have anything at school. He is now ready for winter!!

I'm working at the soup kitchen this morning. I have cramps, and I'd rather just sleep all day. lol Kramer got me up at 3;00, so I thought I'd check what's happening around here.

Welcome to any new people!!!

Maureen, I need to get back into a real strict groove also. I still have that 1 stupid pound to lose by Nov. 19. Just a date that I chose out of nowhere. Just can't seem to get it off. I tried watching this weekend, and I really don't think I did too bad. I managed to stay out of the candy bowl that was at our table in the conference room.

And Maureen, I think you are doing the right thing to go spend time with your mom. I lost my mother 10 years ago Dec. 20. My dad will be gone 10 years next summer. I'd give anything to have more time with them.

I need to go back to bed!!!
Old 11-07-2007, 07:33 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Good morning-(2 days in a row!!)just a quick note before I head off to work-my 1st day back on program in a long time and I'm going to journalize. Does anyone else have the same problem? I'm good all day then I get home and I feel like all I want to do is snack. I'm going to have to work on that and maybe get a hobby now that I have all this free time
have a super day

maureen
Old 11-07-2007, 10:28 AM   #20  
Thursday Lady

Smile

Good morning to everyone!
Maureen, you're back
I have so missed you. I agree with Tammy that you should be with your mother this Christmas. (My mother is in declining health. She has dementia which is getting worse all the time.) Your sons will miss you. Maybe that will be good for them?
About snacking at night. Be sure you have healthy things in the house. That's so important. Get healthy chips; those Special K protein bars are good; baby carrots; and I live on diet drinks. Oh, sugar free ice cream hits the spot, too. WW has some good frozen snacks.

Tammy, I'm so glad Bob's liver isn't worse. Didn't he have trouble swallowing when he was in the hospital? I hope they figure that out.

Cathy, I hope your Tops meeting goes well. I'm sorry about those warts on your feet. Ouch!

Dori, how are you doing today?

Susan, is your face all well now?

I've got that nagging sore throat back again. If I could just relax and rest......that's the story of my life now that Mother is getting worse. I never can relax. I am eating OP today!!!!! That's positive!!!

Last edited by Tina; 11-07-2007 at 10:29 AM.
Old 11-07-2007, 04:48 PM   #21  

Weiged in this morning at 165.75 so I will change my tracker...Meeting was as much fun as I remember it. Started with a great day. Stay with it.
Love Cathy
Old 11-07-2007, 04:50 PM   #22  

Went for a 45 min walk, yes
Old 11-07-2007, 04:50 PM   #23  

Going to play radio bingo tonight
Old 11-07-2007, 04:51 PM   #24  

Trying to get 10 post so I can put new tracker in...
Old 11-07-2007, 04:52 PM   #25  

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tra...6/150/166/.png
Hope this works....
Old 11-07-2007, 09:48 PM   #26  
Thursday Lady

I got an e-mail from Mimi. (Some of you will remember her.) She said to tell everyone hello. She's back on WW and is trying to find another job, as they are cutting back on everyone's hours.

I did great OP until this evening. David came over and asked if we could have pizza. Now, that part was fine. I had two slices of the thin crust, veggie lovers. But then, I had some of their dessert breadsticks. They were soooo good. I will just have to count flex points for those.

Cathy, I like your new tracker. Wow, walking 45 minutes today is great!

Tammy, did you sleep the rest of the day?
Maureen, I'm so glad you are back with us. What kind of snack did you have tonight.
Susan, how are you doing???
Dori, what's up with you today?
Old 11-07-2007, 09:57 PM   #27  
Susan

Hi,
Hope everyone is doing good.

I went bowling after school with a bunch of Deaf Ed people. It was fun and I'm a REAL lousy bowler. Pat called and said his friend had an allergic reaction to the flu shot and was in the hospital. He was going there to take care of things.

Now I'm home. Last night I taught my sign language class.

YEA MAUREEN IS BACK!!!! I know you will miss Christmas with your kids but your mother will enjoy being with you.

Tina, tell Mimi to start posting again. We miss her!!!!! Hope you feel better.

Tammy, how cold is cold?

Cathy, like the tracker.

Dori, hang in there, you will get back on track.
Old 11-08-2007, 09:31 AM   #28  
Thursday Lady

Good morning,
Be sure to post your weigh-in results on that thread.

Susan, I hope Pat's friend is better. Larry got his flu shot yesterday. I'll have to check on him today and see if he had any reaction. Last year, I had fever but nothing this time.
Bowling, I haven't done that in years. I'm sure I'd be quite a sight. I wonder how many calories are used for bowling.

Maureen, how was your first day back OP?

Tammy, how cold is it there? It was down to 59 here this morning. Brrr.. for us.
Cathy do you plan menus for your day?

Dori, you are quiet.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:31 AM   #29  

Morning all,
Just got back from an hour of walking...
No Tina, I do not "Yet" plan my meals, I think that would be better for me, as I like to know what I am doing...
Such as I lay my clothes out at night,make notes, etc
Staying with system so far,I will walk every day, if I miss I stop...
I got dressed had breakfast, then went, I work the night shift so I knew I had to do it early.
Well all of you keep with it
Love Cathy
Old 11-08-2007, 10:34 AM   #30  

Quote:
Originally Posted by catluviv View Post
Morning all,
Just got back from an hour of walking...
No Tina, I do not "Yet" plan my meals, I think that would be better for me, as I like to know what I am doing...
Such as I lay my clothes out at night,make notes, etc
Staying with system so far,I will walk every day, if I miss I stop...
I got dressed had breakfast, then went, I work the night shift so I knew I had to do it early.
Well all of you keep with it
Love Cathy
It will not be easy,
It will be worth it!
Closed Thread