Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 09:40 AM   #16  

Hope Bella is doing better

Official weigh in this morning was 204.4
That is the lowest i have been in a long time. I guess sticking to a menu is helping. I have been trying to do some exercising while doing laundry to.
Old 10-17-2007, 04:25 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Princess - great news on Bella, you must be so relieved.

I have been totally OP so far this week & drinking lots of water.
Got to gym last night which was nice for a change.

My gf comes for dinner every week & she is bringing some turkey/stew she made - hope it won't be too creamy etc. for me.

Anyway, hope you are all doing well.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:29 AM   #18  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Cherry Autumn,
That's a wonderful weight loss. : It's so true that when we actually do the things we know we need to do--baby steps--we actually lose weight. Thanks for proving once again that attention to detail really works.
I'm so happy for you.

Bandit, love to hear that your food is good and you're exercising.
That's just wonderful. My crystal ball predicts that weight loss is in your future! Keep up the good work--hopefully the stew your df brings won't be too over the top in points and you'll work portion control to get the results you want.

I've had a tough spell as you can probably tell from my e-mails. In any case, the wedding is this Saturday and I'm looking forward to it. I've had a few binge eatings episodes, but still got to my WW WI on Wed. I was up again, but I know I will turn this around. What I did today was make a big pot of steel cut oatmeal (it's simmering right now), and I packaged up slices of pot roast for the freezer. (yes, I was using pot roast meat as a snack. Probably a verrrrrry bad idea, but I think I'm over that feeling now) So today I have a plan in place for nice, lower point foods and then I'll go into the weekend with good intentions and plans. My dd is happy and that's what counts.

Take care and be well and remember to drink your water!!!!
Judy
234.6/221.2/thinner into onederland
Old 10-18-2007, 01:04 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Happy Thursday all!

Boy oh boy but we had wicked storms come through here this morning... more expected this evening... Peachy!

Bella is doing better but part of me knows that this may be as good as it gets for her... we will just wait and see. She is up and moving, seems pain free, is having a hard time hearing since the ear surgery, but other then that she seems pretty happy so we will just do what we can, Pray for the best and prepare ourselves for the worst, when ever it comes.

Judy: I am sure that once your DD gets married things will calm down and you will be right as rain!

Cherry: WAY TO GO! Keep it up!

Bandit: Great job getting back on track and all... I have started back at the gym also, it is a slow process, getting my old body back in gear, but at least we are going =)

I have to run ladies but have a great day!
Princess
Old 10-18-2007, 01:17 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Hi everyone - the stew was really good. She also brought french loaf & I had a few pieces of that & 1 glass of white wine. Overall, not toooooooo bad.

Raining up here but not too cold - which is nice.

Congrats Cherry, on your loss.

Judy - I like oatmeal as well. I have it plain with cinnamon or berries.

Everyone else, keep up the good work.
Old 10-19-2007, 09:49 AM   #21  

TOM is here and making my life miserable. Despite the cravings and the mood swings i have done rather well staying on points. I have had to use flex points here and there but still doing good. I am proud of myself for not giving into to what i want to eat sometimes. Like a whole pizza by myself or a cheeseburger and fries.

Hope everyone else is doing good. Lets keep moving turtles now matter how SLOW.
Old 10-21-2007, 07:37 PM   #22  
Chick

HI turtles,
Wedding is over. It was great! I have no idea how my weight is going, but I'm in a good place. Tomorrow morning I'm right back to counting points.
Be well and happy!
Judy
Yes, Cherry, I like the idea of moving even if slowly.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:54 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 265/139/152

Height: 5'5'

Good morning Turtles
Sorry I have not been around but I am back now, just hit a bit of a low but its all good now girls.
Hope you are all great
GO TURTLES
Old 10-23-2007, 06:33 PM   #24  
Chick

INVU, glad to have you back. Post all the time. We all hit lows now and then and we love to give you support when you're down and when you're up, you can help us out.

Can you imagine that I haven't seemed to have gained weight this week? Tomorrow is my official WW WI, so I'll let you know for sure. I also got on the today for the first day in a week, and I did a multitude of housework that had gotten ignored with all the wedding plans.
Food has been good and I am setting up a challenge for Christmas. Anyone want to join in?

My Christmas Challenge
1. I will use Flex points and lose 1#/week
2. I will 3-4 x a week.
3. I will keep my cool and think through my emotions rather than eat over them.

Judy
Old 10-24-2007, 09:24 AM   #25  

I'm in!

I need to get my butt back on track. Here is my challenge for Christmas.

1) Eat within my points, count and track them everyday!

2) Two pilates classes per week!

3) Two trips to the gym for cardio per week!

4) 20 minutes of some form of exercise on the other three days... something at home - a DVD or something off of the internet.

Have a happy day all!
Princess
Old 10-24-2007, 02:38 PM   #26  

I am really having a hard time. I gained 3 or 4 pounds again.) I was thinking about shaking things up and trying the Wendi Plan. What do you ladies think? Might it help?
Old 10-25-2007, 06:29 AM   #27  
Chick

Princess,
I love your Christmas Challenge plans! the great thing is we know it's all possible.

I'm ready and willing to make this work for myself too. I lost 1.2# this week.
(Cherry--I had a couple of binges last week and gained about the same--now I've lost it. Does this get old? Yes!!!) But now with the wedding over, I think I can free my head and concentrate on what I want to do for good health.

Cherry, our Turtle friend, Ariana, used Wendi's Plan to great success. It's great when you've hit a plateau or are just looking to shake things up a bit.
Give it a try. :

I'm gearing up for the holidays and am hoping to knock off about a pound a week so I won't feel so bloated around Christmas. I have often lost weight at this time of year, so I'm planning on doing that again. The big challenge will be after Christmas and I'll worry about that later.
You all take care and have a great day.
Judy
Old 10-25-2007, 09:38 AM   #28  

Morning all!

Cold here today, very cold!

Cherry: The Wendi Plan is a very good tool to use to get going again and like Judy said when you hit a Plateau, I have used it in the past also. Hmm, maybe I should try that again myself!

I have to run but have a great day ladies!

Judy: It would be great to see Ariana posting again, she always had great words of wisdom for us all.

Princess
Old 10-25-2007, 09:43 AM   #29  

Thanks Turtles!
I think that i will give the Wendi Plan a try. Sometimes i get so frustrated with myself for sabatoging myself over and over again. I will not give up though. Thanks to you guys i feel like i have a reason just to keep on moving forward. Thanks!
Old 10-25-2007, 04:10 PM   #30  
Chick

Cherry, We're turtles and we never give up!!!! Some days are way tougher than others and we mess up, but we never give up. Take it easy on yourself and just keep doing it until it kicks in.

Princess, I sorely miss Ariana because she gave such thoughtful advice. If she's reading this maybe she'll be able to chime in once in a while to say hello.
Judy
Closed Thread