Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2001, 07:29 PM   #16  
Susan

Tina,

Stampin Up is using stamps to create things. My little sister sales it and has gotten me in to it but not like she is! I stamped my Christmas cards this year. She doesnt' like to go places by herself so she invited me. It should be fun.

I just had 2 cookies. I've stayed away from them but tonight they were calling my name.

Susan
Old 12-24-2001, 12:26 AM   #17  
Thursday Team

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

Can you believe I still have presents to wrap? Guess I will be doing that tomorrow sometime...not sure when though. Have a family xmas eve thing to go to...but also have to go do last minute xmas dinner shopping (we decided on ham and turkey sandwiches)...and bake a pie tomorrow. Lucky for me its a pie that I dont like much, so I wont be tempted to eat it
I havent been really OP this week, but I didnt do too much damage. Hopefully the next 2 nights wont be too hard to get thru either. Then I can eat salads until New Years Day...LOL.

WoW Susan, your doing great on your weight loss!! Keep up the good work..Sounds like your gonna have fun this next week taking a vacation.

You did a great job posting your pic Tina...you are right, it is nice to put a face with the names....although I'm gonna pass on posting my pic

Hope everyone has a great holiday....and Merry Christmas to everyone....enjoy your day!
Dee
Old 12-24-2001, 10:02 AM   #18  
Thursday Lady

A Merry Christmas Eve to Everyone!!!

Dee, it sounds like you'll have a very busy day today. I hope the pie turns out well. Good thing you can pass on it.

Tammy, enjoy your pizza tomorrow.

Sis, Dawn, Addey, Maureen, Linda, everyone----have a wonderful holiday.

Susan, have fun in San Antonio and enjoy those tamales.

I'm thinking about removing my photo. I got to looking at it and my nose looks soooooo fat . That is one very slender part of my body.

Merry Christmas from Texas!!!!
Old 12-26-2001, 09:47 PM   #19  

Our Christmas pizza was delicious! It is one thing that I am good at making. LOL

My brothers and their families were here this afternoon. It was so much fun. Lots of good food, but I didn't overdo it. Everyone liked their presents. We had a big game of Trivial Pursuit going after we ate. My head hurts from laughing so much! We played 2 games (2 teams) and we are tied 1-1. Not sure when we resume the competition.

Tomorrow morning I am meeting my shopping buddies for breakfast. As tired as I am, I should be in bed right now! I put their presents in the car so I wouldn't drive off without them. I did that last week when I met a couple friends for lunch! Duh!

Tim is staying overnight at my brother's house tonight. So it's just Bob, the dog, and me. What a lazy crew we are. We do have the house cleaned up though from all the company. Garbage is out to the road because the truck goes in the morning, dishes are done, and we finished up some laundry after everyone left. My 85 year old aunt came. She missed Thanksgiving and missed Th. and Christmas with us last year. I'm so glad she was here. She only lives 5 houses from us. She is the one that bakes pies for Tim when he mows her yard. We gave her flour, sugar, cinnamon, and aluminum pie pans for Christmas. I figure she can use the stuff, and we benefit from it too!!!!

Toodles everyone! Tammy
Old 12-26-2001, 11:48 PM   #20  
Thursday Lady

Okay group, I'm starting a new thread.
Closed Thread