Old 03-26-2007, 05:30 PM   #1  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Default Week of 3.26

*deleted*

Last edited by modkittn; 04-11-2007 at 09:07 AM.
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 07:25 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 200.6/174.4/150

Height: 5'6

Default It's Spring!!

Hi ladies,

Everyone enjoying the changing weather? Last night was crumby, but I am loving this new warm trend, but you know in NE it's always changing so....

Hi Lori glad your back. So California was nice? I have never been, where in CA were you? I don't know if I would want to have a job that required me to travel. I would go crazy with out internet access, and I don't like to be that far away form my family for too long. Maybe weekend getaways to Europe and the islands?!

I was down 1lb on Saturday and thrilled. I am back in the 160's and I was starting to think I would never be here again. I have been doing slimfast optima drinks in the morning, and eating oatmeal on days where I need something more. I have also been back to my routine at the gym and of course running arround after an 18 month old does help I have also been eating salad w/ dinner and for lunch w/ chicken or feta cheese. I really love salad but I never used to eat it at home bc it seems like to much work but it's really not. I was just being lazy, but I bought some tuna, a couple different low fat cheeses, and chicken to give me some variety w/ my protien choices. I also got some baby spinach and romaine, and lots of fresh produce. Mmmmmm, I am always happy to find something new that I actually like, it makes me think..."Ok, I can do this"

How is everyone? Belle, how and where have you been, new baby yet? Deb and Kier any new and exciting news?
tanya1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 01:58 PM   #3  
Running Babe

Hi everyone,

Hope things are going well. I am having some neck pain right now which bites. Anyhoo, my food is going well... I weighed in today after 3 weeks and 2 of those weeks were full of crappy eating so my weight was .5lbs up... Oh well.

I have started blogging on here http://3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/sweatergirl/, feel free to check it out!

Lori: I am 2lbs up on you, but we have the same overall goal!! We can do it

Ali
Sweater Girl is offline   Reply With Quote