Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 08:11 AM   #1  
MEL

S/C/G: 175/175/130

Height: 5'2

Default Guestion about Wendie plan

I have come to a stand still, so I need a change. If I have my high point day on Sat., when do I weigh in? Also, if my high point day is Sat., (tomorrow), then when can I start?

Thanks for your help!
Old 07-21-2006, 10:51 AM   #2  

Well if you weigh-in in the mornings then I would go ahead and weigh on Saturday morning before you eat or drink anything and let Saturday be your high point day. That's what I do. It's kinda like a treat for losing weight each week! I'd just weigh tomorrow morning and then eat your high points tomorrow too!

Heather
Old 07-24-2006, 10:27 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 245/217/150

Height: 5'6.5"

I weigh in on Monday Morning and have my SHD on Monday also.
I was thinking about changing it to Fridays though. Making it both Weigh in and SHD.

It is your choice though. As long as your SHD is at least 3 days before your weigh in.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:14 AM   #4  
Cowboy Up Chick

My question is why change your weigh in day at all? While I love Wendi and her concept which is just FlexPoints utilizing different number of points on different days why change your weigh in day at all?

I have been doign W/W since 1985 and my reset day has always been Tuesdays even when I had to change meeting places and my meeting was on Thursdays.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:32 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 245/217/150

Height: 5'6.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly_S
My question is why change your weigh in day at all? While I love Wendi and her concept which is just FlexPoints utilizing different number of points on different days why change your weigh in day at all?

I have been doign W/W since 1985 and my reset day has always been Tuesdays even when I had to change meeting places and my meeting was on Thursdays.
I would change my weigh in day because you have to have your weigh in day 3 or 4 days after your SHD. I also want my SHD to be on Saturday. So if I weiged on Monday. I would still show the gain from the SHD. That is why I was thinking of changing it. I use my start day of the week on Mondays now but need to change it to make room for my SHD to fit into my plan.
Old 07-24-2006, 01:09 PM   #6  
Cowboy Up Chick

That is just how she set it up for herself. The only thing different in the Wendi Plan and Flex points is SET POINTS ON SET DAYS! She came up with the concept of Flex before W/W did. She took her total points (from the minimim and maximum ranges) and divided up so she had a different number of points on different days. The SuperHigh day only problem I could see is if you use a lot of simple carbs or sodium laden foods that would cause a 'false' waterweight gain.

I have had super high days (50-65 points) the day before weigh in and still shown a very good loss because of how I used my points for the week. And it may or may not show a gain from this SHD.
Closed Thread