Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2006, 10:39 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 250/184.4/146

Height: 5'2"

Congratulations to everyone for keeping on trying!!!
I think that is great!!!
I weighed in yesterday and lost another 1.8 lbs. Wish it was 2, but i'll take what ever I get, even .1!
I didn't exercise as much at the week before, but I plan to up it back this week and my points go down to 24. So maybe I will get 2 next week.
Everybody keep working!!! Congratulations to Morrigan, Bev, Jackie, Amy and Heather!!!
Old 05-22-2006, 03:17 PM   #47  
Amy

S/C/G: 233/188/155

Height: 5'6"

Hey Miss Noelle, how about we help eachother get out of this "rut"??? I have been doing well since my gain. I think I may have lost it. I will see tomorrow night. How funny that we are staying in each other's shadows. Let's move that scale down!!!! We can do it!!!
Old 05-22-2006, 04:41 PM   #48  
Live.Laugh.Love.

Height: 5'8"

WTG Everyone! Keep it up!

5/6 = 355 lbs
5/13 = 351.8 lbs (woohoo!)
5/20 = 349.0 lbs (another woohoo!)
Old 05-22-2006, 10:53 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 222/187/120

Height: nearly 5'2"

Good Job Heather - 3 lbs a week is awesome!
Old 05-23-2006, 11:22 AM   #50  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Congrats to all that are losing!
Dont give up to the ones that are staying the same or gained a little bit!!

I weighed in this morning and im down another lb! 231.8 now. I cant wait to get out of the 30's!

Have a wonderful week!
Old 05-23-2006, 07:56 PM   #51  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Hey all, congrats on your losses. I am finding it hard to keep a schedule nowadays. My dad is sick and just got out of the hospital last Thursday, he's needing to be shuttled to and from drs. appointments so between that and taking my kid to school and back....it's been a little hectic for me. School gets out on Friday for my son so it'll ease up a little as far as my time goes. I hope to get to WI Saturday, I normally go on Tuesdays but not today . to all those keeping on.

Amy, I need all the help I can get out of this "rut". on your WI tonight!
Old 05-23-2006, 11:32 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 222/187/120

Height: nearly 5'2"

When I have weeks like that I do a lot better when I keep a cooler in my car with healthy snacks and pack lunches. You dad would probably appreciate them as well after hospital food.
Old 05-23-2006, 11:41 PM   #53  
Amy

S/C/G: 233/188/155

Height: 5'6"

Hey Noelle. Sorry to hear about dad. I wish him luck and good health. Keep yourself healthy in the meantime.

I am down 3 this week after a 2.8 gain last. Just about even.
Old 05-27-2006, 01:15 PM   #54  
Starbucks Addict!

Noelle- Im sorry to hear about your dad , Ill keep him in my thoughts and prayers! I hope he gets better soon!!

Buffalosister- WTG on the 3 lbs! Keep up the great work!

The cooler in your car is a great idea!! My son is in baseball and we are busy 4 times a week with games and practices and its so easy to run to McDonald's or Taco Bell for dinner! I never thought about getting a cooler with healthy stuff in it!!! My kids LOVE sandwiches so DUH why not make them healthy sandwiches with fruit and veggies!?!?! I dont know why I never thought about that before!! Thanks for the great idea!!!
Old 05-27-2006, 01:39 PM   #55  
banned

whats up guys? im bk op this week and im at 165.4 dunno what i was when i last posted but i only gained bout 1/2 lb in the last 2 weeks.
Old 05-30-2006, 04:02 PM   #56  
Starbucks Addict!

Hey all! Hows everyone doing this week?

I weighed in today and didnt lose, but didnt gain either! Thats good news. Im not sure why im doing so bad lately. Its getting really frustruating, that I cant stick to the points. Ive come too far and lost too much to stop now. I guess I just need a good kick in the butt to get me into gear again!
Old 05-31-2006, 03:17 PM   #57  
Live.Laugh.Love.

Height: 5'8"

Sorry I'm late this week.

5/6 = 355 lbs
5/13 = 351.8 lbs (woohoo!)
5/20 = 349.0 lbs (another woohoo!)
5/27 = 349.6 lbs (boo)
Old 05-31-2006, 04:09 PM   #58  
so close, yet so far...

Hey fellow WW'ers... I've been slacking and been trying to convince myself that "when I get back on track" I will go back and WI....I know, stupid idea right? I haven't weighed in 2 weeks because I know I have gained. I did get a WW email this morning which dealt with getting back on track after a long weekend of eating or something to that effect. I am probably back in the 190's, but that has shaken me up so that I am back on track. You know how you just "know" that you have a different positive attitude? I've been on track with the exercise though, so getting the eating part right is what I'm working on now. (rustling around in my purse for my Quicktrack) Things are slowly getting back to normal in my family so that's one less stressor I have to deal with.

Need2Lose, great job for the month of May

purplecrush, a maintain is a good thing. I think summer is just really difficult sometimes to stick to the plan. I'm here to give you a @ss kicking if you want it , only if you give me one too!

andrea, not too much damage done, keep on going girl!

Amy, did you weigh in yesterday? Hope you had a good week.

Morrigan, I have to say thanks again for starting this thread, even though I am a terrible poster here, the thread makes me conscious that I have made a commitment to myself, you guys and WW in trying to get my booty back into shape thru the summer and beyond. You're doing great BTW...

Everyone else, hang in there, we can do it.
Old 06-05-2006, 12:01 AM   #59  
Starbucks Addict!

Noelle for my butt kicking!! Im here anytime if you need one too!!

I have not been the best this week but I havent been bad..know what I mean. I guess im saying, I could have been *better*. My weigh in is on Tuesday and im still the same, havent gained, so thats good, but GEEZ! Im not going to hit my beach goal for the fourth of july if I dont shape up. Well, I know im not going to hit it anyways, because its in a month and im still 14 lbs to go, so ill come close, but wont make it!

I hope everyone is doing better than me!!
Old 06-06-2006, 10:35 PM   #60  
so close, yet so far...

Hey girls, I dragged my butt back to WW to WI today and after 2 weeks of eating basically [email protected]ed only .8 --I was shocked! I totally thought it would be worse--I know, it's not good, but it's not bad either. Still, I am UP 2.6 lbs (back to 189.6) from my initial WI here . The good thing is, I am totally psyched about getting right back on track now. I took a long look at my WI card and realized that I've been d*cking around with the same 3 lbs give or take for the past 2 months. I weighed in at 189.6 on 3/28....so! I am really ready to get going agian. I just went to Costco and Safeway and have restocked my fridge and freezer so I am good to go with healthy choices. I am so ready to get back on with losing some lbs.

Randy, thanks for the butt kicking back I needed that big time. I think it worked!
Closed Thread