Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 11:03 AM   #16  

You will love WW. I joined (again) in January and have lost 25 lbs to date. I suggest you stay for the meeting each week. That really helps encourage me and it's great to hear other people's ideas. I also have a great leader, who is soooo upbeat!

For me, the points is the only way to go. I need the structure. My leader said to try Core for a week and see how it goes. She said just make sure whichever plan you do, to stick to it for 1 week. Don't switch back and forth every couple days.

Good Luck!!
Old 04-27-2006, 03:35 PM   #17  
I've had a rough week...

S/C/G: 245/234.5/230

The most encouraging part of the meeting for me though, was at the end when they announced all the "Big Losers" to hear everyones success and look at them and how happy they were to share their loss really made me think "Wow, I can do this!"
Old 04-27-2006, 04:15 PM   #18  

Default First week

I just finished my first week on WW. I chose the Flex Points because I need portion control and lots of structure right now. I was doing SBD since January and totally lost my focus and was eating way too much food, they were the "right" foods just too much of them.

I tried the points system when WW first came out with it several years ago and couldn't do it, so you have to be sure you are in the right frame of mind and be willing to eat foods that are good for you. Back then I blamed the program, but I wasn't willing to give up my McDonalds addiction.

My first week and I have lost 4 pounds after a couple of months of no weight loss on SBD.

Good luck to you.
Closed Thread