Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2006, 08:20 PM   #16  

Wink

Hi everyone,,,I'm new,,I have been looking for a home that I feel comfortable at,,,I hope that it is here,,,I have been going to Dotti's and it is great but I never get any reponses when I post,,,I can't explain I guess I feel like a out sider,,,I want to belong,,,boy I sound like a cry baby,,,lol,,maybe so,,,

1=I would love to hike in to my favorite fishing spot in the spring and not have to have my hubby wait several times for me to catch up or catch my breath,,,

2=Would love to weigh less than my husband for once,,

3=Would love to put on a swim suit ,,even one with a skirt,,lol,,and just go swimming like everyone else.

4=To pick my t-shirts out in the womens section,,not the big and bigger mens.

5=To live long enough to see all of my boys have children and dance at there wedding !!!!!( I should have put this one first,,,it is the very most important one for me )

My name is Jeanne and I am looking forward to getting to know some of you,,,thanks for being here !!!
Old 01-30-2006, 08:52 PM   #17  
valelys

Default 5 things I want to do . . .

Great idea for discussion!! I'm feeling a bit more motivated just thinking about what I'll be able to do ...

1. I want to be able to take a plane trip without worrying about whether
or not I'll have to ask for a seat belt extender!
2. I want to be able to buy clothes at Chico's.
3. I want to have enough energy to spend my evenings doing something(!)
rather than dropping into an easy chair.
4. I want to be able to ride horses again (one of my true joys when I was
thin).
5. I want to be able to get up from a chair without finding finding something
to hold onto to help pull or push me up!

I weigh in again tomorrow evening. I'm worried although I have stayed within my point range all week. I get so disappointed if I don't show a loss.

"If I keep on doin' what I'm doin', I'm going to keep on gettin' what I got"
Old 01-30-2006, 11:31 PM   #18  

way to go with the soup! I went Belly DAncing!!!!!!!!!all 285 lbs of me. and I did pretty good. anyone else do this?
Old 01-31-2006, 12:34 PM   #19  

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie88
2=Would love to weigh less than my husband for once,,
Hi Jeannie! I'm new here, although I've been over at the 300+ board since last Feb. Your #2 is one I'd love too! Makes me crazy that I outweigh my husband! Welcome to WW!

saskbabe: I've never done it, but I know several "Women of Size" that bellydance. I do medieval recreation as a hobby and Middle-eastern dance is a pretty big thing - I applaude you! I'd be sooo self-conscious!

GeeChee: WTG on the loss!
Old 01-31-2006, 04:15 PM   #20  

I try not to be self conscious.I look at it this way.I am fat it is very apparent to all who see me. I am not fatter in a a.) bathing suit b.) sleeveless shirt or c.) belly dancing. Therefore I do them. It is bad enough being fat--don't use it as an excuse of be miserable too!
Old 01-31-2006, 04:37 PM   #21  
One more time!

Hey y'all....(Can you tell I am southern gal? LOL),

Welcome Jeannie Hope you have a found a home here. Yes, I would like to weigh less than my husband too. I once did, but no more! Your list is great.

Saskbabe......You are awesome. Belly dancing? WoooHoo for you.!! What a great form of exercise.
Old 01-31-2006, 05:49 PM   #22  
onmyway

1. I want to live long enough to watch my son grow up and be able to actually DO stuff with him without being too tired.
2. Airplane seats and restaurant booth/chairs.....ditto.
3. Have my boyfriend pick me up.....that's hot!
4. Shop in any store i darn well please. Dress with style...
5. Stop being afraid that an innocent little kid is gonna look amazed and say something about me.
Old 01-31-2006, 08:02 PM   #23  
Paula

Hello all, I am just now reading posts from yesterday. I have been in Pigeon Forge, TN all day and I am really tired.
Jeanne, I am fairly new here too. Welcome, everyone has been very nice and supportive here.
Saskbabe, congrats on the belly dancing. I have never tried it. My hubby and I do sometimes go cajun dancing, contra dancing or English Country dancing. We are going to an English dance tomorrow night.
GeeChee, congrats on the loss. I have to weigh on Thursday and I did not do well this week since I have been on vacation. I just hope I didn't gain much.
Have a good evening all.
Paula
Old 01-31-2006, 09:54 PM   #24  
One more time!

Good Evening Everyone.

Just wanted you'll to make sure that you have read the server move that is going to happen to 3fatchicks.com It is on the main forum thread so make sure you take a look. When they get up and connected, I will try to start a new thread and hopefully everyone will make it back here.

Paula.....Pegeon Forge huh....home of Dollywood right? We pass through there on our way to Indiana to visit my husband's family. Always looks like a nice place to visit! Hope you have had fun there. Enjoy your vacation and do the best that you can while you are gone. There is next week to get back on track! I know that you can do it.

Rein2be....I enjoyed your list and share many of those same dreams.

I am nursing a bum toe. Dropped an armboard from the OR table at work right on my nailbed. I said a few choice words when that happened.

Anyway, my nail is black and blue and it hurts like a son of a gun!

Glad I am off for a few days. Well off to ice my toe and drink one more glass of water. I am trying to get my six glasses in but find it difficult to do on the days that I work.

Sleep well everyone!

GeeChee
Old 01-31-2006, 10:36 PM   #25  
onmyway

Well i had WI tonight and I lost 8.6lbs!!! I am so excited because it made up for the 4lbs i gained last week. So far I am down 19.8lbs since i started WW on 1/2/06.
Old 01-31-2006, 10:43 PM   #26  
creations

reign2be

Good work. And keep it up.
Old 02-01-2006, 09:52 AM   #27  
One more time!

Reign2be....19.8# in a month! That is just awesome! Let me do a happy dance for you!

I am off work today and that presents it own challenges. Hubby is working only a portion of today so I know we will go out to lunch and tonight is our Fajita Wednesday when we meet friends for dinner and drinks. So I need to save all the points I can for today. I have learned that if I eat breakfast late on days off, it makes lunch that less tempting. So I have had my three point breakfast and will limit my lunch to about 10 points, which leave me plenty for dinner with friends. If I can leave my hands out of the chip baskets I am set!

Off to do laundry and pick up the house! Have a great day everyone!
Old 02-01-2006, 11:11 AM   #28  

Talking

Greetings Losers!

I'm dancin' today! I've met my Feb 18th goal! Technically the scale here at the office says 248.8, but since it weighs a pound heavier than the one I started with...I'll take it!

GeeChee: Have fun on Fajita Wednesday! My DH go to this really good Mexican place here sometimes. We order one plate of the chicken/shrimp/steak or the seafood fajitas with double tortillas (6 for the two of us) and eat 3 each - and usually have stuff to take home! We do eat ONE basket of chips and refuse to let them bring more. We know we are going WAY over points when it happens, but we've never shown a gain because of it and don't do it very often. (Used to be about once a week...now more like once a month. $$$) The amazing thing is we used to get an order apiece and not have any more leftovers than we do with both of us eating one plate! And at LEAST 2 baskets of chips! I don't know how we ate that much!

reign2be: That's an impressive start!

nurseinnc: I wish I could dance! My DH is NOT a dancer! We didn't even have dancing at our wedding reception! I think I may have gotten one slow dance - in the kitchen - with him since we MET! I used to LOVE to dance when I was in my 20's...it would be so fun to take some lessons!

Well, off to brag about hitting my goal other places! Onward and Downward Ladies!
Old 02-01-2006, 11:43 AM   #29  

Cool

HI you all and thank you for the big welcome !!! wow sure made me feel good,,,

Congrats to all the pounds it looks like are gone this week !!! each pound brings us closer to goal,,,I am happy for one,,,

The weather here in is snowy and really windy,,,I love winter but this year will be glad to see spring come around,,,have had lots of snow this year..I live way up in the hills so driving can be a real hassel sometimes,,,

Well this is going to be a short one,,,work day for me ,,,my lower back is out so am dreading it,,,usually don't have back problems but have been suffering with this for way over a week,,,three more days to go,,,

I loved reading all the 5 things each of us would love to do,,,and we can !!!

Later,,,thanks you guys for being here you all seems so friendly,,,have a great day,,,,Jeanne
Old 02-01-2006, 02:26 PM   #30  
DNR
Determined Woman

Default I Lost

Weighed in today - lost 1.4 lbs for a total of 24.2 - that's 6 sticks of butter (well darn close). YAY Almost to my 25 lb mark.

DNR
Closed Thread