Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 09:29 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 157/140/135

Height: 5'4"

Default Anyone having trouble finding WW products?

Specifically, the breads, snack cakes, and chocolates (by Whitman's). I missed them at BJ's Wholesale Club the other day; walked in and there was an almost-empty display with just three boxes of blueberry muffins left. No chocolate cakes or anything else. Next, I discovered an empty display where there had been multitudes of WW bread. Most of our local stores are NOT carrying the breads and are limited on the snack cakes. I snagged three bags of the chocolates at Walgreen's yesterday. I find if I can have a one-point sweet at the end of my lunch, it satisfies me greatly.

I know they're supposed to have lemon cakes b/c I've seen them advertised, but have not yet seen them in any store.
Old 01-24-2006, 09:55 AM   #2  

i have seen some whitmans at walmart. i like the sweet at the end of lunch too. i have no idea where to buy the other stuff they have. i have seen some ice creams at safeway.
Old 01-24-2006, 10:28 AM   #3  

If you go to the Walmart super center you can find the snack cakes and ice cream. I bought some this weekend. Also No Pudge makes one point fudge bars and stawberry shortcake ice cream bars that are huge and only two points.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:09 AM   #4  
kellyjoiii

S/C/G: 225/225/165

Height: 5'7"

I find that this is a hard time to find that stuff when there are so many people "changing" their lifestyles. happy finding amd I agree with Chubbymama...NO PUDGE are GREAT! My walmart is very scant on the ww things.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:21 AM   #5  
Empowered Mom

I am in Canada and Costco sells a large bag of the mixed Whitmans chocolates for about $13. I can't tell you how many are in there because I threw out the empty bag last night LOL. Costco also sells their 2 pt cereal. I have found the WW bread at smaller grocery stores and also found single bags of the Whitmans in the diabetic section of Rexall drug stores (not sure if that is canada wide or just a BC company).

I don't know how safe it is but I also came across some WW foods on eBay today...
Old 01-24-2006, 12:04 PM   #6  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

The bread is at the grocery store although it's almost a dollar more than the wonder wheat light (which is only 1 point for 2 slices). I see the Whitman's at CVS sometimes.

However, I can't find the cakes ANYWHERE. Not one grocery chain in the area sells them, and I've been to them all !
Old 01-24-2006, 01:19 PM   #7  
Empowered Mom

Again I am sure this is a Canadian thing but I buy Healthy Way brand 'twenty loaf 'which is available everywhere up here. This is 1pt per slice (90 cal, 1g fat, 3g fiber) but it is the best bread ever! It is so much more filling than the WW plus it is a bigger sized slice. It is also sprouted grain which is much healthier IMO.

Just wanted to share...I think it is so much tastier than the WW bread
Old 01-24-2006, 10:08 PM   #8  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

I get all my WW stuff at Walmart. Im totally in love with their double chocolate chip muffins!! They are a good size and only 3 points! They came in handy last week when we had a few bday parties!! I had those over cake! They also remind me of the chocolate muffins they have at Costco, only not as big. They are nice for a chocolate fix!!!
Closed Thread