Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2001, 07:41 PM   #1  

Question Wendy's Plan?

I was offered a suggestion to try Wendy's Plan..What is it exactly? Anything will help to rid of these last stubborn pounds!!

Fran
Old 06-18-2001, 08:12 PM   #2  

Check under WW 100 Group, down below. There's a couple of posts about it now. Basically it's a way of varying your points, high one day, low the next day, with a really nice explanation of the theory.
Old 06-19-2001, 12:07 PM   #3  

I checked that out, it makes total sense to me.
Old 06-19-2001, 12:24 PM   #4  
Is is spring yet??

Check this message board out (its Wendie's personal board and it explains it all in more detail)

http://pub70.************/blightenup78347

Tara
Old 06-28-2001, 06:08 PM   #5  

Angry

This is another reason why I'm happy to be at 3FC: to hear of new ideas and hints for helping me to succeed!

Thanks for sharing info on the Wendie plan. I visited the forum and will give this a try. I've been on a plateau and hope to jazz things up and start losing again.
Old 07-03-2001, 08:53 AM   #6  

Has anyone tried this and been successful with it? I know its on the 100 group but i don't have that much to lose so I was hoping that someone who's range was closer to mine (30lbs) might be able to provide some insight.
Old 07-08-2001, 10:35 PM   #7  

I just read all about the Wendie plan and it sounds really good, but I am soooooo learie of going over my maximum pt range. So Maybe I will try it but not eat over my pts???? I just know I can get pretty out of control hehe

Ronney
Old 07-09-2001, 09:40 AM   #8  

You don't go over your points range. This plan banks points for you so you can have a high points day.
Old 07-11-2001, 09:23 PM   #9  

Well, my weigh in is tomorrow night, and I kind of followed the Wendie plan this week. I will let you all know how it went. I hope it went well. we'll see

ronney
Old 07-12-2001, 11:23 PM   #10  

Default wendie plan results

Lost 3.8 lbs this week. I guess it does work. I only did 1 high point day.... VERRIE high. and i banked ALOT of points for it. So I dont know if it was all the low point days i had, or what. Even on my HIGH point day, i still didn't use allt he points in the bank. and i didn't excersize either. I hate to excersize, maybe I'll work on that this week hehehe

just thought you all might like to know
Ronney
Closed Thread