Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2005, 05:14 PM   #1  
one more time

Default WW Online

I was considering joining WW online. With WW online, can you make menu plans for the week and print grocery lists?
Old 12-28-2005, 05:34 PM   #2  
banned

im not sure.... but have you considered joining a center for 1 wweek so that you have the actual materials you need and then doin it at home? 1 week isnt that much $
Old 12-28-2005, 05:53 PM   #3  
one more time

Well, I actually do have the slider, the dining out companion, and the restaurant guide from my sister. I was bascially looking for a place to organize all my sticky notes of what I need to buy for grocery shopping. I was thinking that it might make things a bit easier joining online. I've looked at sparkpeople.com and there system is confusing if you are doing weight watchers. But, now that I think about it, it's a pretty expensive organizer.
Old 12-28-2005, 06:29 PM   #4  

I am a WW online member. I have been for several months now. There are some awesome tools on there for WW dieters! I still do paper journals and stuff too but there is alot of good tools on there that I won't be without. You can try it, and if you don't like it you can cancel. I find it very helpful! I find it worth the money! It is only $16.95 a month. That's not bad. Meetings are around $11.00 a week. That add's up. I wouldn't mind attending meetings sometimes, but they are all to far away from me. I am also in Illinois. I am a little over an hour west of Naperville. There isn't much out here haha. Anyway, try the WW online. Everyone has there own thoughts on it. There is tons of info. there!
Closed Thread