Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 07:53 AM   #16  

Height: 6'0"

Pam, good to hear from you. Three hours?? Was it productive? (yeah, right) I have meetings most of the day today (oh joy). At least it's the short week. I'm off tomorrow. I plan to play golf, get my hair done and then it's the play all weekend. We're having a cast dinner on Saturday night. On Sunday we're going to a birthday party.

Thanks for the gift idea; I think she likes wine, too. I've got to try that Bacardi Breeze.
Old 09-15-2005, 09:59 AM   #17  

Height: 5'7"

Good morning ladies! It's overcast here this morning--forecast wasn't calling for it but it's better than blistering heat. My allergies/sinuses are going crazy even thought I've been taking my meds. There's a lot of kids walking around campus sick. If the weather stays halfway decent I may try and get out for a walk.

Susan: Sorry to hear about your separation. Sometimes having some space helps. I can't imagine how you must be feeling. I hope things start looking up for you Enjoy the weekend at PEI.

Pam: No, what I meant was that the cramps/nausea, etc. were like when I was 16...it was terrible. Anyway, I am feeling good so we'll see if this medication makes a difference for me. I sure hope so! I have to get some Bacardi Breeze...it's sooo good!

Lisa: No meetings for me today I do have a report that's been sitting on my desk that I just don't want to tackle. I'm planning on doing it tomorrow since my boss will be gone and I won't have any interruptions (hopefully).

Hi to Lala, Austin! Hope you two are doing well!
Old 09-16-2005, 09:24 AM   #18  

Height: 5'7"

Good morning from rainy PA! We've had steady rain/t-storms since the early morning hours and at times it's been coming down really hard. I hope it doesn't hang around all day. It sure would have been easy to stay home and snuggle in bed!

My boss is on his way to Notre Dame for the football game so the office is quiet. I'm hoping to tackle those reports that I've been dodging for the past week. I also need to finish up some minutes from a meeting.

DH and I are going out to dinner tonight for our anniversary (tomorrow). I'm not sure where we're going to go. Tomorrow will be spent de-cluttering my bedroom and hopefully getting things organized that I've been putting off. Sunday is busy--WW in the morning and then I'm going to a one minute motivator workshop for WW. In between I'm meeting a co-worker for lunch. Not much else planned.

Hi to Lala, Lisa, Susan, Pam, and Austin!
Old 09-16-2005, 10:24 PM   #19  
si, si signora

Hi everyone.

I was in Wales from last Thursday. I got back late last night and stayed at home catching up and trying to recover. More later..........

lala
Closed Thread