Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2005, 06:50 PM   #1  

Height: 5'0"

Default New Weight Watcher!

Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself, hope I am in the right place. I am a 25 year old female from Nova Scotia, Canada. I have always been slightly overweight but in the last 6 months (since I turned 25) it has felt as though the weight has piled on without changing my eating habits. I want to make the change now, while i am still in my twenties and become healthy and fit. It doesn't hurt that I am getting married next year, that adds a bit of fuel to the fire.

So here I am. I am starting WW tomorrow and could not be more excited. I wrote up a weeks worth of menus and I am going to stick to it! I have decided to try the flex plan. I can still eat my favorite foods but make better choices most of the time.

I am looking forward to chatting with everyone, sharing tips and info!
Old 06-05-2005, 06:56 PM   #2  
Kimmy

S/C/G: 181.2/181.2/130

Height: 5 foot nada

Welcome Steph,

Congrats on joining WW and we're here for a the support you need. I'm from Newfoundland and I'm also doing the flex plan.

It seems as if the weight seems to show on us short girls doesn't it , I am 5'0 too. I started out at about 159 (this time) and I've gotten down to 145 so far in little over a month. But I tell you I haven't been that dedicated too it. Starting tomorrow I am going to do better.

If you have any questions about the flex plan just holler and one of us will answer. See you around.

Kim
Old 06-05-2005, 07:08 PM   #3  

Congrats on your loss! That is great. I know I will soon have lots of questions so I am glad there is so much support here. Nibs, your weightloss in one month is awesome. I hope to have that kind of success as well. Keep up the great work. And yes the pounds show so much on shorties Under a year ago I was 145-150 and I would give anything to be back there.

The biggest thing I am worried about is being hungry. I am always hungry and am hoping that more fiber and protein will fill me up on this plan. Does anyone else who had problems with extreme hunger have any tips? Drinking water and eating veggies helps some. But the growling is still there.
Old 06-05-2005, 09:57 PM   #4  
Round & Soft

Steph
I new around here to and already love it, so much info and great ideas here as well. I started WW a few weeks ago and doing the Flex. I find it pretty easy to follow and love that I can eat anything within reason...especially if it's a special occassion. I have never eaten so much food in my whole life as I do now.
Old 06-05-2005, 09:59 PM   #5  

Cool thanks, it is good to know you're not hungry Good luck with your weight loss! Thanks for stopping by
Closed Thread