Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2001, 09:04 AM   #31  
Makin_it

Happy Wednesday everyone:

Well my WI went much better than I expected, down 3 lbs . That just proves that I really don't know my body yet!

I had a great talk with the leader about some of the old feelings I was having this week. Thinking about letting people down pre-occupied so much of my time last week. It wasn't until they threw me the party for reaching 100 lbs that these old feelings returned. This is something I always worried about but this time has been different, until this week.
With my leaders kick in the butt, I will be able to put those thoughts aside and go back to my thinking that it really doesn't matter what other think or feel, I'm doing this for me and people around me get the benefits that come with me getting healthy.

This soul searching is tough, but I have come to believe that it is also the key to long term success!

Patti: I agree, getting thin feels soooooo very good

Thin: Wow sounds like your running around like a mad lady, that will sure help in burning the calories. A 1/2 is great, and good choice on the water.... that's always a tough one.

Gina: Well enjoy your birthday lunch and as long as you're thinking about it and writing it down, you will be ok. Happy house hunting to you and my thoughts or with Bart to get better soon.

To everyone else lurking, keep up the good work, and drop in and say hi, we really are a friendly bunch.

Have a great OP day all

Brenda
430/329/170 in 2002
Old 06-06-2001, 12:51 PM   #32  
CatGal

Talking Hey I get to start the new thread this week!

Drop by and see us on the Countdown to 250 June 6th and beyond thread!!!
Closed Thread