Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2005, 12:24 PM   #1  
Karenjane

Smile Hey all you WW's. I'm new and looking for support!

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie and looking for support. On Tuesday I started WW. I'm hoping to make a lifestyle change and in the process discover a whole new me. (I'm not sure where I lost the old me along the way??)
I'm 41, Married with two great children. I work full time and it seems like someone always has a Birthday Treat tempting me. Did you know that those cakes and cookies really know how to call to you all day long??
I'm hoping to find support and a weight loss buddy in the process.
I have about 124#'s to lose. YIKES... I actually wrote it down for the world to see!!!
Old 02-20-2005, 06:02 PM   #2  
Jennifer

Default hi

Hello karenjane

Welcome to 3fatchicks. This is a great place to make friends! I've been on here probably 3 months. I've been on weight watchers for 4 years I've lost 15 pounds but I would have lost more if I would have stayed on program I'm 16 years old and it's very hard and junk food really calls my name. I hope you like this place as much as I do come and join in on the New creations if you would like too. There is a lot of nice people over in that topic and very nice! Hope to see you there soon. I hope you have a very good weight loss journey. But always remember you're not alone!. I also attend meetings on Tuesday.
Old 03-23-2005, 09:58 PM   #3  

Hey!
I'm new also. I am 34, well I will be 35 tomorrow, but I want to keep saying 34 as long as I can. There's just something about saying 35 that sounds old to me I am happily married with two children. I am a stay at home mom. I homeschool both of my children which keeps me very busy. I have 100 lbs to lose and I am doing WW on my own at home.
Closed Thread