Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2001, 01:21 PM   #31  
Thin Within

Default GOOD AFTERNOON Countdowners

It is a beautiful day here at 69 degrees. I went to bed last night with a migraine and still have the funny feeling in my head but no pain. I pop a couple of Vanquish when I first get the symptoms and the pain doesn't hit. I am a gonner if I get one in the middle of the night and don't take the Vanquish in time. Then it lasts for several days.

ANNIE I hope your day is going better than that one you posted about. {{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}} Some days are diamonds and some are stones.

GERI I bet your room is really looing great. I love the navy blue...... we had that and had to change it quick for Turn has long white hairs and he swam on the comforter. You can imagine what it looked like. We now have hand croched worked ecru color which works.

I am taking it real easy today. Have a good weekend all ya'all. We are having Pot-luck tomorrow at church and then a meeting running through Thursday with food every night. I am going to have one rough week.

Maggie taking it easy in Tennessee
Old 04-21-2001, 02:14 PM   #32  
Find a Way

Wow, I can't believe how much time has gone by since I last posted . I've been taking golf lessons and spending time at the driving range and that has used up about all my mental energy - trying to retrain the old muscles. At night I've been watching the hockey playoffs, which should start quieting down some after a couple of weeks.

Maggie, my body sounds similar to yours. I'll have about 2 large losses (anywhere from 8 to 10 lbs. total) and then a maintain on the third week. Seems to happen like clockwork, even if I get a lot of exercise in. But as long as I'm steady on a monthly basis, I'm happy.

I've had a so-so week this week. I've really had to be firm with myself to stay OP, not much enthusiasm. I think it's the weather, it's just been so crappy and not condusive to spending time outside. It's supposed to be all of thirty degrees tomorrow. Oh well, guess that's why I have a gym membership.
Old 04-21-2001, 02:28 PM   #33  
Michigan Old-Timer

I'm moving us all to a new thread. I hate it when we go to a second page. Don't post here. Look for 'Countdown to 250....April 21 and beyond.' See ya there.
Closed Thread