Old 09-27-2017, 07:12 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/225/150

Default WW Newbie

Hello! I've never done WW but am seriously considering it. Right now I don't think going out to meetings would work for me, so I'm thinking maybe trying it out online? I'm looking into OA as well. Are there any WW newbies like me around here?
Fathippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 03:48 AM   #2  
Less of a Better Me

Not a WW newbie but know a lot of people join online. Program can work either way.
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 12:58 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 470 / 430 / 150

Height: 5'2"

Online works for me. If you do well with setting rules for yourself and then following them, or you like a challenge or the gamification of food = points, it's definitely worth trying. I mean, it's worth trying no matter what because it's, like, $3/week and I think you can tell pretty early on if you're going to hate it or be able to work with it. I find WW to be challenging, but in a really fun way: I like seeing how I can modify recipes to make them worth fewer points, while still being delicious. Finding a 2-point bread when I've been eating 3-point bread is a huge victory. I treat my food tracker like I do my online shopping: adding things to the cart, seeing how much they are are, and swapping things in/out to suit my needs and budget. I like it and would recommend it!
RubySnacks is offline   Reply With Quote