Old 03-17-2016, 03:18 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 177/177/145

Height: 5'2"

Default First Post - Hello from Chicago!

Howdy! Thought I would post a quick intro and then spend some time snooping around the forums.

I joined Weight Watchers about a month ago - so far, I've just been tracking my points and not even trying to hit a certain # - setting a baseline, I guess, and I eat anywhere from 50-70 points a day...yikes! So, I can see how sticking to 30 would help me lose weight really fast! Luckily, I'm pretty active or I would easily be much heavier.

I'm going to Asia next week for 2 weeks - I am a picky eater, so maybe I'll lose a bit there between the weird food and the heat/humidity (not planning to track points as I can't imagine how that would work with street food and such) and when I get home, will plan on really trying to stick to the points plan.

My downfalls are soda (Mt. Dew - it's like crack cocaine and 10 points per can!) and eating out. I like to cook, but being single, I hate eating the same thing 2 or 3 nights in a row! Oh, and I hate veggies, LOL.

So, anyways....that's my story
Firedancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 03:15 PM   #2  
Less of a Better Me

Welcome! Remember that you can swap FitPoints (beyond your baseline) and you can eat Weekly points as well. Cutting out the soda would help you a lot on the points standpoint. It is possible to eat out on WW. Some people tend to reserve most of their weekly points for eating out. I find that if I carefully plan out where I am eating out and decide in advance what to eat that it helps.
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote