December WW Chat

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • Happy December...

Sadly I just remembered it's the first. These holidays have me all messed up. Here's to a new month.
  • ready to hit December with full force!!!!
    I slacked off the last half of Nov...but I'm ready!
  • Seems a bit quiet here. I. Still going strong, on plan.
  • good for you Driven!!!

I'm trying!! I've been sick but still getting to the gym! I'm hoping to break even this week and get on it next week
  • Are you all counting points? I find myself tracking calories/carbs more than points. I may need to switch to points as my weight has been up a bit in the last year. I do go to weekly meetings.
  • Hi, everyone! I've been reading for a day or two. I became a WW Life member after baby #1 but I've been stalled on my weight loss after baby #2. I need to find some kind of support, mind if I stop in!

Yesterday was well on-track until after supper. I even made it through spaghetti night! But then the night time carbs started calling me from the cupboards and I caved.

I work... and made it out of the house with a cooler full of veggies and good protein. Hopefully I can keep on track all day instead of most of the day!

(I need to update my ticker, I am up a bit.)
  • I start WW (again) today! I'm nervous but really excited to get started. You mind if I join you ladies?
  • Welcome!

This is finals week and my husband's thesis is due next week, so it's been insane here. Still trying to make time for an hour of walking most days.
  • Welcome everyone! We are here for support. Many of us have had much success. I try to post daily, which helps me stay accountable.
  • Quote: Welcome!

This is finals week and my husband's thesis is due next week, so it's been insane here.
    I bet it has been. How did you reward yourself for reaching your milestone ?
  • Good morning! It's hump day! (: ready for the weekend already! On plan, though I have put a hurting on my weeklies. Weigh in will be Friday, staying with daily points Til then!
  • By eating a bunch at Thanksgiving? LOL. I haven't rewarded myself yet, I've been too busy, but I do plan to get a very daring haircut soon!
  • Hello Everyone! Just wondering if I can join the group? I have done WW last year and lost 15lbs (all I needed to get to goal) but then put it back on over the year and in April I did Ideal Protein and lost 25lbs in 5 weeks. I didn't phase off at all, just quit, and ended up 36lbs heavier over the summer. I have tried to do IP again for the past 2 months but I keep having "cheats" and ruining a full week of eating (which is expensive) I thought I would try WW again and eat some real food lol I started yesterday and had a wonderful OP day. It was so good to eat fruit and not feel like I was cheating I have 25lbs to lose to get back to goal and I'm looking forward to doing it in a healthy eating (no dieting) kind of way I love WW!!

Anyway, thanks for listening! Hope its ok for me to join
  • Good morning My first official meeting back with WW went really well. I even managed to lose over 2.4 pounds from the week before according to their scales so I'll take it! I'm really liking the online tracking and think that will be really helpful.
  • Welcome Claustin. WW is a good choice when you want more flexibility to eat what you want, utilizing portion control.

Good morning Junebugg, glad you are journeying with us.