UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 04:19 PM   #1  
Paint The World P!nk

S/C/G: 323.5/262/140

Height: 5'9"

Default December chick chat

Hi all!
Haven't been on here for ages. Bought a new laptop-lost all my favourites-and I've slowly been remembering them as I go.

I'm still at the same weight I was back in July 18st 11lb. REALLY getting me down now. But, I guess hopefully it will start coming off again at some point? *crosses everything*

Hope everyone is well?

Latest pictures of me...

Back in August. (P!nks drummer Mark Schulman) [Never talk during photos!!]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...lyRox/mark.jpg
In November (With the 'Delays' bass player)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...Cardiff077.jpg

Last edited by Homersmummy; 12-01-2007 at 04:19 PM.
Old 12-01-2007, 04:22 PM   #2  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

Default December chick chat

It's december!! But I'll let Veggie move posts to a new thread because I'm too lazy...

I've been quiet again, still spending most of my time working, running and dashing over to Blackpool when I get a chance. I don't think that it will be long now, but it's still hard work to stay sane and keep doing the right things.

That said, this weekend I've had a bit of a break because I'm not going over there. Instead I took the opportunity to run a 5k that has just started here in leeds, it runs every week and it's free, so I headed down this morning to see what it's like.

And won it!!!

There wasn't a prize or anything, but that hasn't wiped the smile off my face yet.
Old 12-01-2007, 06:20 PM   #3  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Girls (wherever you are )

We went to Badminton on thursday and boy did we ever have fun I can't believe how much we enjoyed it and two hours just flew by when we got there these two women were just wrapping up so I asked them what they were up to and they had just finished a jazzercise class. I ended up with a complimentary pass for one free session so I might try that on tuesday night I've got to do something!! I'm getting desperate what with having so many clothes but being limited to only fitting into a few of them sucks!!!
Old 12-02-2007, 10:13 AM   #4  

Nice pics HM

YP well done on the race

Cat free pass then you'll have to go, my sister is still trying to get me to go to the free gym I have no excuses.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:43 AM   #5  

Whhoh- Homersmummy is a groupie!!!

Well done Yp!

Cat- that jazzercise sounds great! I love the idea of exercise to music - it does not seem like excerise then, just dancing!
Old 12-04-2007, 10:03 AM   #6  

I've survived day one restarting my diet. I'll have this stone I've put on off again in no time.

Last edited by veggie; 12-04-2007 at 10:04 AM.
Old 12-04-2007, 02:36 PM   #7  

well I've got WW tomorrow, not had much luck lately
Old 12-05-2007, 05:31 AM   #8  

2frus and YP1 can eat their hearts out cos I have just done some exercise!!!! Not intentionally though! I was down on the 2nd floor and one lift was not working and the other was full of an oxygen cannister - at least I think it was oxygen though in chemistry who knows it could be some kind of gas. So I had to walk up (puff, pant) the stairs to the 8th floor. If it was oxygen - I darn well needed it!!
Old 12-05-2007, 09:51 AM   #9  

I nearly keeled over walking up train station steps last month so I feel your pain. My knees can't take loads of steps I think they are about 90 years old. They are one thing I have definitely damaged from being very overweight.

I've v proud of myself I'm trying to eat loads of fibre and I've just had 17g in one meal. I think the same meal would of been about 3g last week.

Last edited by veggie; 12-05-2007 at 09:54 AM.
Old 12-05-2007, 10:08 AM   #10  

Yes my knees are going. Quite swollen and the weight does not help. I just hope I don't end up in a wheelchair like my mum

That's good on the fibre front!
Old 12-05-2007, 12:14 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 200/200/165

Hellooo! I'm new here and was wondering what diet plans everyone was following?

I'm from Pembrokeshire in Wales and am 17! Where in the UK is everyone from then?

Old 12-05-2007, 12:16 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 200/200/165

Also, how to I update my tracker? (not that i have lost any in two days)
Old 12-06-2007, 01:28 PM   #13  

Hi I'm doing WW. Managed to lose 6 lb this week!!. You can update your tracker in when you update your profile.
Old 12-06-2007, 03:04 PM   #14  

Height: 5ft1

hmmmm really on a downer about my weight! i left the weight watchers meetings because i didnt like the leaders attitude towards us and it just wasnt helping me, i found doing it on my own a **** of a lot better! so on monday morning the begining of the week, im getting on those scales and im GOING to do it, i need to do it for myself, make me feel better, healthier and be more confident!
Old 12-07-2007, 04:16 AM   #15  
I can lose

S/C/G: 285/see ticker/175

Height: 5ft 5

I'm counting cals. Gonna be much easier now that I am out of work again. And with christmas coming its not an ideal time to be looking for work. At least I'll have time for exercise.
Closed Thread